Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #59270

Subject: ""Kick Bush" - A Reworking of Lupe Fiasco's "Kick Push"" Previous topic | Next topic
apt2006
Member since Aug 08th 2006
4 posts
Tue Aug-08-06 05:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
""Kick Bush" - A Reworking of Lupe Fiasco's "Kick Push""

Hey,

My name is A.P.T., an up-and-comin' artists from VA all day!!

I made a song called "Kick Bush" - a reworking of Lupe Fiasco's "Kick Push" and a scathing attack of our current "elected" President. Check it out at the following address:

www.myspace.com/notoriousapt

Feel free to check out my other songs on there, too! Let me know what you think!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
sorry homie......
Aug 08th 2006
RE: sorry homie......
Aug 09th 2006

Homicidal Crook
Member since Dec 05th 2002
807 posts
Tue Aug-08-06 07:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "sorry homie......"
In response to Reply # 0

Im not trying diss ya but that rappin was wack. I liked the Idea and the subject matter but u just made this song wack. I did a remix to this and it was fire and so when i hear this its like "oh my god this shit sucks"
Its all hoodadelic though, keep practicing.

Only God can judge me - 2Pac

dawsonallen
Member since Aug 09th 2006
26 posts
Wed Aug-09-06 03:37 AM

2. "RE: sorry homie......"
In response to Reply # 1

look i respect the effort but there's a much cleaner cut version at www.myspace.com/probrown this dude in Seattle called MC Geologic does his thing for Blue Scholars and also a band called Prometheus Brown.

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #59270 Previous topic | Next topic