Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #72337

Subject: "16@34 2/07/2008 5AM yep still nice w/ it ...FOH!" Previous topic | Next topic
Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Thu Feb-07-08 05:09 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"16@34 2/07/2008 5AM yep still nice w/ it ...FOH!"
Thu Feb-07-08 05:30 AM by Zin

… like I can just …
pick up the conversation like it never ended …. and give ’em intricates to live with .. Till my next visit … let the allure and vivids keep ‘em interested … while the twisted sickness …of my timbalands … striking ass endings … give them the realness … they been missing … Zinny … stay number 2 diaper filled/shitty … Huggies or Dependies … youn’in or Get Grown … I’m fit to stone/sinners … fa violating hiphop’s lyrical scripture’s … nah …I’ll just forgive ya … rather than smite with that Ike backhand …or Andre Aggassi /Wimbledon … settin laws for chi~ld~ren … let bra’s fo the biggins … all fall in unison …releasing the bitties … and harden the nipples … so they rubb ‘em fa the love of hiphop …zin rebirth of biggie … while the flo in me’s … wett enuff to make them thighs tremble … like dark meat in the grease at a church’s chicken … fam forgive me .. Reppin’ Get Grown with an acid delivery … and just for Frak …I’m yelling fuck FED EX! … my level is next … my text … is extra crispy …I’m not THE …origi~nal recipe … Zuggaaaaaaaa! … 11 erb’s and spice, nice … ridiculous …cause I … vertigo equilibrium … from VA to Acknikulous … the rave / glow sticks when you hear me … the flow sticks to ya kidneys … he’s the Saturday night special … snub nose … JJ was hit wit … Get Grown /Warlords in the building … stay ready and willin … to do Dat!.. Yardie / sound boi killinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!.. i came to see really.. who came to fuck with me... so i can hit'em like the lyrics i scribbled ... had sticks and stones in 'em ... then get 'em fa pots to pee ... or let 'em rot to E ... fa strait stray spittin that Fuckeryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

((((((Nuff dem bring fuckery to scribe … a bigshot dem not ..wen dem cross razor …me a blood dem to death …sen))))

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
The Fuckerrrrrry!!!!
Feb 07th 2008
^^^^^ Powerful POsting
Feb 07th 2008
*sets up GG merch store in post*
Feb 07th 2008

Lincoln Hawk
Member since Jul 14th 2005
729 posts
Thu Feb-07-08 11:19 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "The Fuckerrrrrry!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I saturday nights main event...hogan mr wonderful steel cage intent...im bent on breakin scholars and dollars...the nickname moniker sly stickum thermometor...hot cajun flow eskimo keepem cold fosters brew...chicken stew bread puddin...good lookin...im ya average joe re-fraze ya slow motion mike tyson punch out conclusion...its over!!!...eyes sober but stay innebriated...sedated comatose explosive slide dick like aerobics you know it...im a compulsive liar retired armor still pristine like award show attire...the oscar de la hoya georgetown destroy ya...horse pound like lawyers...a pitbull i shit stool and leave it on ya porch for gi...gles...for shit....zooos...the fist move like mayweather i pac out cats like Manny...they cant see it comin so i freeze frame the flow like mickeys when they druggin...or hickeys when they suckin...you get bruised punished and ginsued...i slip move bob and weave with an ostrich reach i put ya head in the dirt like cock to tweet...or twat drink scotch or was it whiskey im itchy like a trigger finger ready to pull out ya kidneys...its vicious!!!...suspicious catch 22 within ya stiches you missed it...explicit vulgar foul Frak be an ogre child...a beast primed ready to expose the crowd...check ya pulse for now...im off the richter...not billy crystal but a city slicker...is he quicker than the draw...you call...heads or tails i excell microsoft x-box we prevail...360 come back full fold to Get Grown...fucka...i sucka punch ya and crush ya monster...FrakJeezus stay with a piece but Hay-Seus wont bother...alotta cats talk it but dont see it...so i speak it and visually enhance they experience to sieze it...so grab it or get matted or floored i matador alot of bulls full of shit in the eyes of the lord...its Lincoln!!!!

"dude, the only thing i fear is your hair cut.. what is that a mop glued to your head? come on man... style up."-Bartek

all across ya forhead and cheek bones...i break facials and reconstruct beauty to ugly...im an artist mang...Lincoln Picasso Van Gogh

Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Thu Feb-07-08 01:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "^^^^^ Powerful POsting"
In response to Reply # 1

yO!!! you OD'ed right here .... "a pitbull i shit stool and leave it on ya porch for gi...gles...for shit....zooos...the fist move like mayweather i pac out cats like Manny...they cant see it comin so i freeze frame the flow like mickeys when they druggin...or hickeys when they suckin...you get bruised punished and ginsued...i slip move bob and weave with an ostrich reach i put ya head in the dirt like cock to tweet.."

I'm like flat line ... how many pills did this dude take before he wrote this .... lmao!!
Half these dudes won't get this nice till 2010.... lmao

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

blak_yukon
Charter member
3901 posts
Thu Feb-07-08 02:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "*sets up GG merch store in post*"
In response to Reply # 0

me and the fellas would converge and heat up some Hot Pockets in preparation for Rap City.© Roc

dude, getting a response from the folks at freestyle is like watching water boil...© Tek

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #72337 Previous topic | Next topic