Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #72013

Subject: "minx and linx (sparin' bars ) G.G.C." Previous topic | Next topic
Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Mon Jan-14-08 10:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"minx and linx (sparin' bars ) G.G.C."
Mon Jan-14-08 10:40 PM by Zin

this post is called sparing bars for a reason you will soon see ....

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Lincoln Hawk
Jan 14th 2008
Welcome back Frakus
Jan 14th 2008

Zin
2972 posts
Mon Jan-14-08 10:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. " Lincoln Hawk"
In response to Reply # 0

October 20th...my life changed...in the emergency room contemplatin my game...plan...understand...Lincoln no ordinary man...but still human...doctors playin the nuisance...misteppin my movements...diagnosis was somewhat inconclusive...you bruised it...sprained it...kidney stones...no...no wait its...ya appendix...its hendrix...jimmy playin my tension...guitar strings stretchin my heart beats...i start speech..."lets get the fuck outta here!!!"...doc comes back with some info that laps my fear...its ya colon eyes swollen a hole has stopped my motion...frozen...shit leaking within my ocean...its serious...physical stature plastered and left Fraktured...i couldnt walk, shit or keep it movin...laid up in the hospital 16 days reduced it...my weight dropped 23 pounds...first 10 days they wouldnt let me eat or drink...ice chips was my shit then they took that away and im like "bitch!!!"...eyes dripped the pain was vicious...antibiotics didnt work so surgery was admitted...im fitted...a bag attached to my stomach i plummet...long incision down my chest almost touchin my nuts...its...its not what i wanted but breathin is still my function...finally i see my son and...hes scared...he doesnt understand why daddy is hurtin there...i tellem that pops is coo and he comes close and nods...approves...gives me a hug and i kiss his forhead smooth...hes a youngin...3 years old and daddy loves'em...my moms flew out from Cali fearing the worst...not her son in a hearse...doc said i coulda dropped dead...im shocked regrets thinkin back on some what could have been...in the ICU...lies and evil...my demise the sequal...came out alive and see thru...its so visual right now god i cant explain it...so i remain nameless and face it with a rage thats tenacious...im ageless...comin stronger than aids did...evasive...Lincoln new and improved...get the bag off in february like "you is that dude!!!"...ima clean up my act and start maneuverin too...its about that time...30 comin closer...the Hulkster...pythons grippin the holster...accurate aim...the vien...blood pumpin they gonna remember the name...its Lincoln!!!

over the top

Guess who's Back

Zin
2972 posts
Mon Jan-14-08 10:44 PM

2. "Welcome back Frakus"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Jan-14-08 10:48 PM by Zin

Fuck where you been its where you at son!! … right here!!
Some fuckas didn’t make it back son!! … this year

My kids skip through paraphernalia .. I tell ya …
what happened to the tulips … I move with …
trigger hands clutching … the tools grip …
while fools slip … out of reality …
into rocked up realisms … house nuggas… is still nuggas …
and crabs will never be fishes … put the chicken leg scriptures …
on bread hit it with the hot sauce … ya faux pas …
slipping out of conventional spitting … while you act hard …. coming off ‘tard …
braise beef …raised street … so that “moma” talk don’t faze me … didn’t bring you in but can take you out …
smoke and we gon snake you out … break laws we gon stake you out … Brady we gon 52 fake out …
big baby’s we gon make when we make out … like a phat rat …
peepin that bullshit ya’ll keep spittin take it back ….
To the drawing board … abstract expressionism …
when I pause pulse … applause ..damage nukkas with my wisdom …
the symptoms of ignorance official …
till I’m a Arm’s Length Length Arm’s a~Head of them
competitors ...

Guess who's Back

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #72013 Previous topic | Next topic