Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board topic #69643

Subject: "Flash Back ...feat Photo and Frak ((Dream Keepers))" Previous topic | Next topic
Zin
Member since Jan 21st 2004
2972 posts
Fri Jul-20-07 08:11 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Flash Back ...feat Photo and Frak ((Dream Keepers))"

Zin

Ayo …teeth /quarter replaced the ace …trump card spade … it’s hard to go to sleep and even harder to stay a wake ..no dose …new dudes ..moods switch mid sentence… trix is for kids …the sleep minions came to get ‘em… lord of the rings … enough of those pillow talk …soft batch asses special guess show …’Zin, Frak and PHO to the Tizz O

Axis
type a cat to lay low...patiently waiting to crown cats with halos....ay......yoooo straight jacket ya package muffle ya voice box heltah skelt i aint havin it....collapsin wigs like mushin ya shorty....quite passive kid goodlookin adore me....sigourny weave broads on the boulevard hard.....snot mouthed fuckas thinkin they gems is lard.....you aint phat and i play farms of chickens that feed.....at ease...i dont display arms unless my guns have no sleeves....mr universe quick draw mcgraw place ya head in a herse...ya heard...def among ears lopsided ya wig and left ya knog runnin tears.....im duncin this year...yall cats is gettin punished....cant funtion with peers i suggest you play dumb shit....I Q above average but under radar....cant be seen on the screen play possum and face guard.....im palmin cats like spalding raps...bouncing rhythm off walls like announcements grasp....knowledge played pistols to revolve on command.....roulette exchanged tissues for many soft talkin fans....you off walkin laugh and get ya frame slept...ima pillow delivery man ready to let ya brain rest....

Zin
sandman dream keeper …street sweep slash track eater… mcee beater .. I lash nukkas …put up ya dick chuckers!!!...cry babies shutup!! ..flash in the pan …sauté onions ..the Paul Bunion …bludgeoning punks … gunning this funk … while the rest of these chumps …sound crash test dumb … acting like a dance with ‘Zin and frak ..is what they want … bring the flags to half mass … and yell ‘Zin is bananas…cause when I blast I cramp ‘em …and take half a nukka potassium … then chuck to ya face my essential amino acids … bastards!! …never daddy’ed a child I didn’t father ..ya author … cause I swear some of ya’ll… act like you been swimming in my balls … like I chucked off in ya moms like all stars … left my fish heads getting head … when her mans came in ..now you want to ..try and walk in my shoes …nukka hottstepp!! …my mic check get draws wet …one two …and I aint even into conquering women … respect ... the engineering …at times domineering…in this matrix …the dominatrix ..whips and chains ..respect my game…. nukka ..and don’t say shit …shut outs is he… wit out mouths to feed …frak laid heads to bed but I make it hard to sleep …

Axis
and then i make it hard to breathe...resprtoire ya speech....make up words that make sense like archery....bulls eye and black out cats....that think frak and zin wont cripple ya knee caps...i knee slap giraffe neck above heads elevate and eat raps.....its Jeeeez Frak and Zin Adonis astonished......hot lava in saunas...you sweating the java....but sippin the coffee...all sugar no cream, yall sweet so get off me....take a Photo but ohhh no....dont expect an easy target...thats a lady with venom extendin ya fuckin carcass....

~PhotoSynthesis~
Professed ... To be nutthin' less than a str8 up Lady ... But maybe I need to extend my personna ... Feed like a piranha on pen & papered flesh ... Mesh ... With wit da KING & Axis spinner ... Serve whip~ass hash for dinner ... Feedin' the funk of five thousand years ... Devoid of fears, I strip minds like gears ... Rip lines like shears ... Damage done to anyone steppin' to me incorrectly ... Pierce directly thru da brainstem ... Aim poetic pain gems at ya head ... Shake~spear ya ear ... Make ya nose bleed fear ... Contrary to what you may believe ... I don't deceive with smoke & mirrors ... I let the hearers of my word know my agenda ... Speak fresh air thru open winda's (windows) ... Blow acid rain breezes thru shallow steezes ... It pleases me to see minds melt ... 'Specially those who ain't felt the belt of my ballistics -- Projectile *smile* charts your logistics ... You ain't seein' me ... When I be stealth ... Hazardous to yo health ... Smoke you out without a doubt ... Choke you out / Clutchin' ya clout ... Take a picture of your demise ... Flash Photo shots with evil eyes ... We THREE bring misery while wackness dies ... (((RECOGNIZE)))

sig.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's Back

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
ummm yeah.........
Jul 20th 2007
whoa....
Jul 21st 2007
RE: whoa....
Apr 21st 2009
      RE: whoa....
Apr 23rd 2009
Took it back with this one!
Apr 23rd 2009

Lincoln Hawk
Member since Jul 14th 2005
729 posts
Fri Jul-20-07 09:03 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "ummm yeah........."
In response to Reply # 0

thats some recordable shit right there family...we just might have to make that happen

"dude, the only thing i fear is your hair cut.. what is that a mop glued to your head? come on man... style up."-Bartek

all across ya forhead and cheek bones...i break facials and reconstruct beauty to ugly...im an artist mang...Lincoln Picasso Van Gogh

cousin
Member since Jan 29th 2006
203 posts
Sat Jul-21-07 10:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "whoa...."
In response to Reply # 0

Nice post.

Wish I coulda got in on this...

oh...

and Photo's verse was riDICULOUS!

PhotoSynthesis
Charter member
16101 posts
Tue Apr-21-09 01:20 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "RE: whoa...."
In response to Reply # 2

*hehehe*

I 4-got about this one! -- *smiles*

... back in da day when I had plenty of milk flow to go around -- instead a' the powdered milk I be fluffin' ^UP^ now and then --

*Just Reminiscing*

A guitar string vibrating, a measure of my soul, a breech in the silence --
I've always felt like words come through me & I write them down... they have no master --- gsquared ♥

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/photosynthesis_music.htm

ak_reborn
Member since Sep 24th 2005
1668 posts
Thu Apr-23-09 01:46 PM

4. "RE: whoa...."
In response to Reply # 3

Damn that was fire, Zin, Axis and PHOTO?!
In 1 post?? someone tell me this aint real!

Intoxication, my voicebox rocks the nation
Sweet affiliation, the Doe Or Die situation - Az

KnowOne
Charter member
39955 posts
Thu Apr-23-09 11:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "Took it back with this one!"
In response to Reply # 0

*head nods*

IG: KnowOne215 | PS+ ID: KnowOne215

Lobby Freestyle Board topic #69643 Previous topic | Next topic