Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #742405

Subject: "Anyone watching Invasion? (Apple TV, 2021)" Previous topic | Next topic
Backbone
Charter member
8448 posts
Sat Oct-23-21 01:11 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Anyone watching Invasion? (Apple TV, 2021)"

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9737326/?ref_=tt_urv

I love alien incursion sci-fi and the production values are great, but it's terribly slow and tries to juggle too many storylines. It's getting largely panned by critics and because not all the characters are heterosexual white guys the user reviews are (predictably) mostly about "wokeism" destroying Hollywood... Instead of bad script writers and the streaming giants greenlighting them.

I'm two episodes in and sorta angry about the amount of money that's been spent on this. Is anyone here enjoying it?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I'm watching but don't know if I'm enjoying.
Oct 23rd 2021

Tw3nty
Member since Jan 02nd 2007
8466 posts
Sat Oct-23-21 03:44 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I'm watching but don't know if I'm enjoying."
In response to Reply # 0

This is the first show I saw from Apple that's like the bottom of the mid-tier actors.

I'm waiting for them to realize what's actually happening.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #742405 Previous topic | Next topic