Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #577033

Subject: "Survivor: South Pacific" Previous topic | Next topic
Mageddon
Charter member
4018 posts
Tue Aug-23-11 02:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Survivor: South Pacific"

Stay milking that "Hantz" name.

-------------------

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/08/22/survivor-south-pacific-new-cast/

Russell Hantz may not be part of the new season of Survivor…but his nephew is. 19-year-old Brandon Hantz is one of 16 new contestants that will be competing for the million dollars when Survivor: South Pacific kicks off Wednesday, Sept. 14 on CBS. Among the players joining him is a former Miss America contestant, a country music singer, a Lingerie Football League player, and a medical marijuana dispensary owner. However, these players will not just have to battle each other. They will also have to take on two returning players, whose names will be revealed later in the week.

In addition to the two returning players, two of the new contestants already have experience on reality television. Country crooner Whitney Duncan placed fifth on the fifth season of Nashville Star, while former Miss Washington Elyse Umemoto appeared on Miss America: Reality Check, TLC’s reality show that accompanied the 2008 Miss America pageant, in which Umemoto was the second runner-up. (She later had to deal with a bit of controversy after photos surfaced of Umemoto partying and making sexually suggestive poses). Other contestants with notable occupations include lingerie football player (and Playboy cover girl) Mikayla Wingle and medical marijuana dispensary owner Jim Rice.

However viewers will no doubt be focused on the contestant with the last name of Hantz. “Unless I’m getting played, which I could be, Brandon is the opposite of Russell,” says host Jeff Probst. “I mean, he appears to be a pretty nice guy — a young kid who’s certainly a little rough around the edges, but well mannered, pretty good thinker. Although for a while his loved one was going to be Russell, and at the last minute he said, ‘You know what, I’ve been thinking about this. That may not be such a good idea to let people know I’m related.’”

Filmed in Samoa (the same location for seasons 19 and 20), Survivor: South Pacific will also feature a few twists to the format. The first involves the hidden immunity idols. “This year with hidden immunity idols, we’re hiding the clue,” explains Probst. “No clue as to where the clue is. Once you find the clue, then you have to find the idol.” And while the Redemption Island twist is back, there will be one major change to it, with the elimination of group duels — meaning each competition will truly be a win-or-go-home situation (as opposed to last season, in which players often simply did not have to come in last to stay alive). “We’re not having multi-person duels,” says Probst. “That was part of the experiment . We wanted to see how many people we could keep in the game until the end. And that’s why we let more people live out there. But we felt like it’s too many people and now we’ve got half the group still in it at the end. So it will only be a one-on-one situation. Loser’s out, winner stays. Otherwise, we’re playing it the same way.”

Albert Destrade
Baseball/Dating Coach
Plantation, Fla.; Age: 26

Brandon Hantz
Oil Tanker Crewman
Katy, Texas; Age: 19

Christine Shields Markoski
Teacher
Merrick, NY; Age: 39

Dawn Meehan
English Professor
South Jordan, Utah; Age: 41

Edna Ma
Anesthesiologist
Los Angeles, Calif.; Age: 35

Elyse Umemoto
Dance Team Manager
Las Vegas, Nev.; Age: 27

Jim Rice
Medical Marijuana Dispenser
Denver, Colo.; Age: 35

John Cochran
Harvard Law Student
Washington, D.C..; Age: 24

Keith Tollefson
Water Treatment Tech
San Diego, Calif.; Age:26

Mark-Anthony Caruso
Retired NYPD Detective
Forest Hills, NY; Age: 48

Mikayla Wingle
Lingerie Football Player
Tampa, Fla.; Age: 22

Rick Nelson
Rancher
Aurora, Utah; Age: 51

Semhar Tadesse
Spoken Work Artist
Los Angeles, Calif; Age: 24

Sophie Clarke
Medical Student
Willsboro, NY; Age: 22

Stacey Powell
Mortician
Grand Prairie, Texas; Age: 44

Whitney Duncan
Country Music Singer
Nashville, Tenn.; Age: 27

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Not a fan of having two returning players
Aug 23rd 2011
Coach Ben Wade & Ozzy
Aug 24th 2011
ahhh shit....that's pretty awesome.
Aug 24th 2011
Obviously this Hantz kid lost his virginity at age 14 and cheated
Sep 21st 2011
The Ghost of Uncle Russ was all over that episode
Sep 22nd 2011
LOL! @ Brandon Hantz being shook over ...
Sep 22nd 2011
Hantz' nephew is only 19.
Sep 22nd 2011
Check out these short informative clips from Probst.
Sep 22nd 2011
Is it just me or is this season going down hill
Oct 06th 2011
You're right
Oct 06th 2011
      Coach has much more power than they are showing.
Oct 06th 2011
Jim for President
Oct 12th 2011
TV ratings
Oct 13th 2011
Two words: Brandon Hantz
Oct 20th 2011
I don't get it....Kristine's team voted her out first, Albert was just
Oct 26th 2011
yuuuuup
Oct 26th 2011
I'm pretty sure Ozzy got incredibly bored and started overthinking
Oct 27th 2011
Was Ozzy at the duel where Christine said that, though?
Oct 27th 2011
      I think it's safe to assume the first person voted out from the tribe
Oct 27th 2011
           RE: I think it's safe to assume the first person voted out from the trib...
Oct 28th 2011
Coach needs to lay off on the whole Christian/praying thing
Oct 28th 2011
Anybody still listening to Rob C's podcasts?
Oct 28th 2011
Yeah
Oct 28th 2011
Awesome episode, and Brandon ethered Jim at the end there
Nov 02nd 2011
Great episode
Nov 02nd 2011
      yeah Redemption does nothing for me
Nov 02nd 2011
      RE: Great episode
Nov 03rd 2011
Christine on whether or not she would flip
Nov 03rd 2011
Ozzy's 'risky and historic' move isn't as 'historic' anymore
Nov 04th 2011
Albert and Sophie
Nov 10th 2011
Fine by me....I'm a big Coach fan
Nov 10th 2011
I thought they said they were only doing one-on-one Redemptions?
Nov 11th 2011
I laughed at the tree thing too. tarzan ass ozie
Nov 11th 2011
      Can't count Albert out
Nov 11th 2011
LoL! at Ozzie's tribe playing victim towards Cochran
Nov 14th 2011
Albert, Sophie, Cochran could have locked final 3
Nov 16th 2011
Here we go boys....we should learn a few things tonight
Nov 30th 2011
sigh ... lame ... there goes the intrigue
Dec 02nd 2011
      yeah that sucked
Dec 02nd 2011
           I still like Albert's chances to win
Dec 02nd 2011
                Coach's best chance was to go with the sub-alliance
Dec 03rd 2011
                     I think within the next couple episodes, the editors are going to
Dec 04th 2011
God made me do it
Dec 14th 2011
Yeah, fuck all that.
Dec 14th 2011
Fuck 60 Minutessssssssssssssss
Dec 18th 2011
Lol, Ozzy gonna win this shit
Dec 18th 2011
SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE
Dec 18th 2011
THAT IS ONE STRONG WOMAN
Dec 18th 2011
Coach you fucking douchebag you know what to do
Dec 18th 2011
SOPHIE LOOKS LIKE THE FRONTRUNNER
Dec 18th 2011
WOW HER OPENING STATEMENT WAS NERVOUS AS HELL
Dec 18th 2011
Drinkin alone watching survivor finals posting online
Dec 19th 2011
      lol
Dec 19th 2011
      Its hard to find anyone that cares
Dec 19th 2011
           Yeah my dad will actually watch it with me when I am at home
Dec 19th 2011
You salty ass jury bitches, shut the hell up
Dec 18th 2011
YOOOO THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED
Dec 18th 2011
RUSSY GONNA UNLEASH DAT FURY...HE LOOKS FURIOUS
Dec 18th 2011
He didn't do one thing right!
Dec 18th 2011
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLL
Dec 19th 2011
You think they paid Uncle Russ to be there?
Dec 21st 2011
Props
Dec 18th 2011
The 2 challenges Ozzy won
Dec 19th 2011
What do you guys think of the idea for Survivor: One World?
Dec 21st 2011
Pretty good idea...and it means another season of Survivor
Dec 21st 2011
      Gonna be like the Challenges on MTV
Dec 21st 2011
           if only they supplied ungodly amounts of alcohol
Dec 21st 2011
Who from this season would you like to return to play again?
Dec 22nd 2011

okaycomputer
Member since Dec 02nd 2002
8090 posts
Tue Aug-23-11 10:14 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Not a fan of having two returning players"
In response to Reply # 0

Let's hope at least one of them looks good in a bikini.

Redemption Island kills the show imo. It takes all of the weight out of tribal council.

Mageddon
Charter member
4018 posts
Wed Aug-24-11 09:55 AM

2. "Coach Ben Wade & Ozzy"
In response to Reply # 0

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/08/24/survivor-south-pacific-ozzy-coach-return/

CBS withheld the names of the two returning players to join the 16 new contestants announced on Monday for Survivor: South Pacific, but EW.com can now exclusively reveal that the internet rumors are indeed true, and those two returning players are Benjamin “Coach” Wade and Ozzy Lusth. This will mark the third appearance for each contestant. Coach made the jury in both Tocantins and Heroes vs. Villains, while Ozzy was the runner-up for Cook Islands and was a member of the jury in Fans vs. Favorites.

Like last season’s returning pair of Boston Rob Mariano and Russell Hantz, Coach and Ozzy will each end up on different teams, this time after breaking an egg filled with the paint color of one of the tribes. Unlike Rob and Russell, however, there is no built-in rivalry between the pair. But host Jeff Probst says the two do have a natural connection. “What they share together is their social games suck,” says Probst. “Coach? He blew it in Heroes vs. Villains. He blew it seven different ways. And Ozzy got voted out with an idol in his hand! If that doesn’t speak to how bad you are in the social part of this game. So we looked at it and said here are two guys that do have a redemption story. Yes, you’ve played. Yes, you’re popular, but you don’t know what you’re doing in this game.”

Probst also told EW.com on location just a few hours after filming kicked off on the franchise’s 23rd season that the two returning players will have a much tougher time after Boston Rob came back to win it all last time on Redemption Island. “Boston Rob winning last season made it very difficult for Coach and Ozzy,” says Probst. “We even talked about giving them immunity. We said, maybe we should give them immunity for the first Tribal Council and let them get their feet wet, and we said that’s just not our show. You’re on your own.”

And what do Coach and Ozzy have to say about coming back to play? We’re glad you asked! Check out the video player below for on-location interviews and exclusive in-game footage of the pair. Also make sure to view our photo gallery with quotes from the 16 new contestants, as well as exclusive video interviews with the entire cast. And for more Survivor news and views all season long, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss. Take it away, Ozzy and Coach…

okaycomputer
8090 posts
Wed Aug-24-11 10:14 AM

3. "ahhh shit....that's pretty awesome."
In response to Reply # 2

Deebot
Member since Oct 21st 2004
26762 posts
Wed Sep-21-11 07:51 PM

4. "Obviously this Hantz kid lost his virginity at age 14 and cheated"
In response to Reply # 0

on his wife a few times, because any normal person doesn't feel that threatened by a good looking girl who didn't do anything wrong.

Mageddon
Charter member
4018 posts
Thu Sep-22-11 09:36 AM

5. "The Ghost of Uncle Russ was all over that episode"
In response to Reply # 4

It was kinda eerie.

Brandon played himself though.

So did Christine. She made the exact same mistake that Kristina Kell made last season. Getting idol thirsty, and not working on building 'friendships'. Her attitude sucked, so I'm glad they gave her the boot. Will be interesting to see how this effects the sista.

CONVOE
Member since Mar 02nd 2004
1489 posts
Thu Sep-22-11 08:23 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "LOL! @ Brandon Hantz being shook over ..."
In response to Reply # 0

Mikayla because she's a pretty young woman. This fool can't control his hormones so he blames Mikayla for being trouble, a "model" and him saying she's got every man wrapped around her finger.

He is delusional. LoL!

When she found out her name was up for elimination for the first time at the beach she was like "What? I didn't do anything". LoL! Poor girl.

theillestboYee
Member since Oct 25th 2008
2361 posts
Thu Sep-22-11 10:50 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "Hantz' nephew is only 19."
In response to Reply # 0

Married and had kids so young.

theillestboYee
2361 posts
Thu Sep-22-11 10:51 PM

8. "Check out these short informative clips from Probst."
In response to Reply # 0

He does them while the show airs. http://www.jeffprobst.com/2011/09/14/survivor-south-pacific-touts/

theillestboYee
2361 posts
Thu Oct-06-11 01:55 AM

9. "Is it just me or is this season going down hill"
In response to Reply # 0

Mageddon
Charter member
4018 posts
Thu Oct-06-11 10:15 AM

10. "You're right"
In response to Reply # 9

Alliances and pecking orders have all ready been set, and they seem set in stone. I mean, Jim wanting to make a move on Ozzy is all good, but they don't have the numbers to do so. If they lose again before the merge, Cochran is done.

There's a little more drama on the other side, but the Brandon thing is starting to get a little old.

Maybe they need to move shuffle the tribes?

theillestboYee
2361 posts
Thu Oct-06-11 11:51 AM

11. "Coach has much more power than they are showing."
In response to Reply # 10

He is using his loyalty card to get away with scheming. Maybe he wants people to think he is the same ol Coach -- loyal, trustworthy, dependable -- but, in reality, he is flipping the script on em. I wouldn't be surprised if this is his strategy.

Mageddon
Charter member
4018 posts
Wed Oct-12-11 07:45 PM

12. "Jim for President"
In response to Reply # 0

Shots fired.

THAT'S how you play Survivor. No fear.

I haven't thought this though, long term, but got damn that was exciting. Jim just bought himself a ticket to an all-star season.

theillestboYee
2361 posts
Thu Oct-13-11 12:12 PM

13. "TV ratings"
In response to Reply # 0

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/10/13/tv-ratings-wednesday-happy-endings-revenge-jump-csi-hits-fall-low-up-all-night-falls-as-abc-tops-night/107092/

theillestboYee
2361 posts
Thu Oct-20-11 11:30 AM

14. "Two words: Brandon Hantz"
In response to Reply # 0

Deebot
26762 posts
Wed Oct-26-11 08:00 PM

15. "I don't get it....Kristine's team voted her out first, Albert was just"
In response to Reply # 0

rooting for Mikayla...isn't there a pretty damn good chance she'd flop to team Red anyway after a merge?

Mageddon
Charter member
4018 posts
Wed Oct-26-11 10:26 PM

16. "yuuuuup"
In response to Reply # 15

I can't remember exactly, but didn't Christine say in an earlier episode that she's DONE with Team Coach, and would be switching over if she made it to the merge?

Then there was the open hostility (bitterness) displayed by both Christine and Stacey towards Coach, before they dueled.

Deebot
26762 posts
Thu Oct-27-11 08:21 PM

19. "I'm pretty sure Ozzy got incredibly bored and started overthinking"
In response to Reply # 16

shit.

Whiteout
Member since Aug 30th 2005
3577 posts
Thu Oct-27-11 12:08 PM

17. "Was Ozzy at the duel where Christine said that, though?"
In response to Reply # 15

I can't recall, but ...

very well could've jsut been that that information never got back to Ozzy ..

. . .
psn: sirius_fruits

but that shit's stupid though.

Deebot
26762 posts
Thu Oct-27-11 08:20 PM

18. "I think it's safe to assume the first person voted out from the tribe"
In response to Reply # 17

would at least STRONGLY consider flip flopping once the merge comes.

Maybe it's just me, but I certainly wouldn't get voted out of the fucking game to play a duel. I don't even think the Savai ppl need to know anything about Kristine to know she'd prob flip.

theillestboYee
2361 posts
Fri Oct-28-11 01:44 AM

20. "RE: I think it's safe to assume the first person voted out from the trib..."
In response to Reply # 18

They don't know. Ozzy prob wouldn't have done his plan if he knew Chrinstine would most likely flip.

theillestboYee
2361 posts
Fri Oct-28-11 01:45 AM

21. "Coach needs to lay off on the whole Christian/praying thing"
In response to Reply # 0

It just doesn't seem right in a game like Survivor..

theillestboYee
2361 posts
Fri Oct-28-11 01:47 AM

22. "Anybody still listening to Rob C's podcasts?"
In response to Reply # 0

They're good. http://robhasawebsite.com/category/survivor/

Mageddon
Charter member
4018 posts
Fri Oct-28-11 09:43 AM

23. "Yeah"
In response to Reply # 22

He hasn't really had any great guests during this season of Survivor, and last weeks episode with Fairplay was a mess. That said, the most recent episode with Monica Padilla was really funny, and Rob made a lot of great points regarding Ozzy's move.

Deebot
26762 posts
Wed Nov-02-11 07:46 PM

24. "Awesome episode, and Brandon ethered Jim at the end there"
In response to Reply # 0

DRAGON SLAYER!!! had a good episode

Mageddon
Charter member
4018 posts
Wed Nov-02-11 07:54 PM

25. "Great episode"
In response to Reply # 24

I loved Coach's one on one with Cochrane. Dude picked apart their plan like it was child's play. He brought the knowledge about being 'picked on' by his tribe.

Props to Brandon too for standing up for Cochrane, though it looks like next episode, he's gonna enable his former tribe to continue bullying him.

Although it provided a laughable moment with Ozzy's theatrics, they really need to get rid of redemption island. Cochrane's move would have been such a bigger moment if Keith was voted off of the game for good.

Deebot
26762 posts
Wed Nov-02-11 07:56 PM

26. "yeah Redemption does nothing for me"
In response to Reply # 25

okaycomputer
8090 posts
Thu Nov-03-11 07:02 AM

27. "RE: Great episode"
In response to Reply # 25

>I loved Coach's one on one with Cochrane. Dude picked apart
>their plan like it was child's play. He brought the knowledge
>about being 'picked on' by his tribe.

That stretch of scenes with Cochrane after Redemption was some of the best non-Tribal stuff I've seen on Survivor in a long long time. It was great.

I've had a total turn-around on Coach this year. I want to play for that guy!

>Props to Brandon too for standing up for Cochrane, though it
>looks like next episode, he's gonna enable his former tribe to
>continue bullying him.

Great stuff...Even my wife was getting behind Brandon and she usually stands up to yell at the tv whenever he's on.

>Although it provided a laughable moment with Ozzy's theatrics,
>they really need to get rid of redemption island. Cochrane's
>move would have been such a bigger moment if Keith was voted
>off of the game for good.

I agree.

Some other thoughts:
- Keith has been mostly quiet, but he seems like an absolute d-bag. When he was ripping on Cochrane for Ozzy's stupidity he just came off as a whiny baby.
- Having a short memory, I was all ready to get behind Ozzy when the season started. I had forgotten what a nightmarish asshole he is and how much I hated him during his first season, before he went on that incredible challenge run. It was so sweet when the other tribe saw right through his ridiculous theatrics.

Mageddon
Charter member
4018 posts
Thu Nov-03-11 12:05 PM

28. "Christine on whether or not she would flip"
In response to Reply # 0

'I thought I made it clear'

http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-south-pacific-interview-christine-markoski.html

theillestboYee
2361 posts
Fri Nov-04-11 01:12 AM

29. "Ozzy's 'risky and historic' move isn't as 'historic' anymore"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Nov-04-11 01:13 AM by theillestboYee

Considering the circumstances. With Coachran flipping, Ozzy's move really didn't have any impact. Plus, he wasted an idol. Not only that, but the other tribe didn't even buy the whole story, and Christine was going to flip anyway.

Mageddon
Charter member
4018 posts
Thu Nov-10-11 12:24 AM

30. "Albert and Sophie"
In response to Reply # 0

It's too late for them to blindside Coach, right?

Seems like he has Edna, Brandon, Rick, and Cochrane fully behind him.

Even if they were to pull Dawn and Whitney, they would still fall short. There's a chance the Religious Cult tactic might be just as successful as last season's Ometepe Buddy System.

Keep the wool over their eyes, and by the time they wakes up, it might be too late for them to make a power move on good ol' Coach Wade.

Deebot
26762 posts
Thu Nov-10-11 07:50 PM

31. "Fine by me....I'm a big Coach fan"
In response to Reply # 30

He's very focused this season, and his quotables are still there.

It was fucking great when he told Jeff that he perks up whenever he hears someone talk about warriors/honor/integrity.

okaycomputer
8090 posts
Fri Nov-11-11 07:16 AM

32. "I thought they said they were only doing one-on-one Redemptions?"
In response to Reply # 0

This episode sucked and it's all because of redemption. The drama should be at a fever pitch after last week but redemption continues to undercut it.

Plus I could have sworn they said they wouldn't pile up Survivors at Redemption because it killed the drama last year???? Did the producers back out on that so they could keep Ozzy around longer?

LMAO at the previews for next week. The helicopter shot of Ozzy in the trees was RIDICULOUS.

debo40oz
Member since Apr 16th 2003
4081 posts
Fri Nov-11-11 10:47 AM

33. "I laughed at the tree thing too. tarzan ass ozie"
In response to Reply # 32

He may actually be right about being able to just eat and chill and get strength. Still dont see how he wins the cool mil though. Cochran may just get to the final cause someone will bring him along knowing the other tribe hates him so much. I can really see coach winning this though by just following Rob's gameplan.

Deebot
26762 posts
Fri Nov-11-11 01:22 PM

34. "Can't count Albert out"
In response to Reply # 33

They may target him soon because he's an immunity threat, but that's exactly why he might make a run to the end too. And Albert has proven to be a pretty rational dude.

CONVOE
Member since Mar 02nd 2004
1489 posts
Mon Nov-14-11 07:34 PM

35. "LoL! at Ozzie's tribe playing victim towards Cochran"
In response to Reply # 0

These are the same people treating him like sh*t. Then when Cochran screws them over each tribe member acts like they had his back. LoL! Clowns!

Deebot
26762 posts
Wed Nov-16-11 09:21 PM

36. "Albert, Sophie, Cochran could have locked final 3"
In response to Reply # 0

I bet Sophie didnt want to do it, because she's not dumb and probably realized she wouldnt have a chance in that final.

Deebot
26762 posts
Wed Nov-30-11 06:09 PM

37. "Here we go boys....we should learn a few things tonight"
In response to Reply # 0

Whiteout
3577 posts
Fri Dec-02-11 09:22 AM

38. "sigh ... lame ... there goes the intrigue"
In response to Reply # 37

And was she putting on a front or is Sophie just really delusional, when Probst asked her if a lot was revealed and she smugly shook her head 'no.' and smirked?

. . .

okaycomputer
8090 posts
Fri Dec-02-11 10:09 AM

39. "yeah that sucked"
In response to Reply # 38

I could see the panic in Cochran and Edna during tribal and knew that the episode was all just a bit of editing junk and a waste of time.

I'm feeling an uneventful trek to a win for Coach is what we have in store. Although Ozzy surviving through to the final could make it interesting, but that fucker better not win.

Looking forward to being done with this season.

Deebot
26762 posts
Fri Dec-02-11 12:55 PM

40. "I still like Albert's chances to win"
In response to Reply # 39

I think when it gets to the final 5 or 4, alot of heat will be put on Coach. The rest of the tribe SHOULD be talking about voting him out.

Whiteout
3577 posts
Sat Dec-03-11 10:43 AM

41. "Coach's best chance was to go with the sub-alliance"
In response to Reply # 40
Sat Dec-03-11 10:44 AM by Whiteout

Reduce the number of people to potentialy go against him by taking out half of the rest of the tribe in turn.

No way Edna wins. She's easily the best player to take to the end-game with you ...

Cochran, even with that debating skill, I don't know if there's any way he could convince THAT jury to give him shit.

Albert MIGHT be able to give coach a run, but in my mind, there's no way BOTH of them ever make it to the jury vote. They will both be gunning for each other eventually, but in the 'flip' scenario that could've been, that probably wouldn't have happened till final 5, after Rick, Sophie and Brandon were gone ...

I could see making an argument for keeping Brandon ... he's another one whose social game would give him major pause in front of the jury, but he's also got that time-bomb thing going on ... so who knows how he'd react if you start picking off the God-5.

. . .

Deebot
26762 posts
Sun Dec-04-11 11:18 AM

42. "I think within the next couple episodes, the editors are going to "
In response to Reply # 41

reveal that Brandon Hantz killed a man 5 years ago. I'm only half joking.

Ceej
Member since Feb 16th 2006
66746 posts
Wed Dec-14-11 09:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
43. "God made me do it"
In response to Reply # 0

http://i.imgur.com/vPqCzVU.jpg

biscuit
Charter member
8682 posts
Wed Dec-14-11 11:00 PM

44. "Yeah, fuck all that."
In response to Reply # 43

I can't take another season of Bible thumpers.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*Effasig*

Deebot
26762 posts
Sun Dec-18-11 08:03 PM

45. "Fuck 60 Minutessssssssssssssss"
In response to Reply # 0

Deebot
26762 posts
Sun Dec-18-11 09:10 PM

46. "Lol, Ozzy gonna win this shit"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know if I'm okay with someone winning who got voted out twice.

Deebot
26762 posts
Sun Dec-18-11 09:24 PM

47. "SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE SOPHIE"
In response to Reply # 0

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

Deebot
26762 posts
Sun Dec-18-11 09:25 PM

48. "THAT IS ONE STRONG WOMAN"
In response to Reply # 47

Deebot
26762 posts
Sun Dec-18-11 09:35 PM

49. "Coach you fucking douchebag you know what to do"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Dec-18-11 09:36 PM by Deebot

Don't ruin this season singlehandedly

Deebot
26762 posts
Sun Dec-18-11 09:47 PM

50. "SOPHIE LOOKS LIKE THE FRONTRUNNER"
In response to Reply # 0

I CANT BELIEVE DIS SHITTTTTTTTTTT

GOOD FOR HER

I'M DRUNK

Deebot
26762 posts
Sun Dec-18-11 09:58 PM

51. "WOW HER OPENING STATEMENT WAS NERVOUS AS HELL"
In response to Reply # 50

debo40oz
4081 posts
Mon Dec-19-11 08:15 AM

58. "Drinkin alone watching survivor finals posting online"
In response to Reply # 50

been there done that.

I can't remember one thing that sophie brought to the game other than beating ozzie in that last challenge.

Deebot
26762 posts
Mon Dec-19-11 12:17 PM

59. "lol"
In response to Reply # 58

Ceej
66746 posts
Mon Dec-19-11 12:40 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
60. "Its hard to find anyone that cares"
In response to Reply # 58

I am stuck chatting with Grandmother, who doesnt get the nuance of the game.

Sophie made Coach think he could win the show, thats what she did.

debo40oz
4081 posts
Mon Dec-19-11 01:39 PM

62. "Yeah my dad will actually watch it with me when I am at home"
In response to Reply # 60

but for the most part I don't like to advertise that I still watch survivor. We are looked down upon.

I guess you are right with sophie but I still would of voted coach.

Deebot
26762 posts
Sun Dec-18-11 10:13 PM

52. "You salty ass jury bitches, shut the hell up"
In response to Reply # 0

Deebot
26762 posts
Sun Dec-18-11 10:25 PM

53. "YOOOO THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED"
In response to Reply # 0

THIS IS THE TYPE OF GIRL WHO ISN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN SURVIVOR, AND SHE DID

Deebot
26762 posts
Sun Dec-18-11 10:37 PM

54. "RUSSY GONNA UNLEASH DAT FURY...HE LOOKS FURIOUS"
In response to Reply # 0

Deebot
26762 posts
Sun Dec-18-11 11:02 PM

55. "He didn't do one thing right!"
In response to Reply # 54

Bwahahahahahaha Russy! Love him

Ceej
66746 posts
Mon Dec-19-11 08:02 AM

57. "YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLL"

Winning clearly doesnt get u better seats than Russell

effujordan
Member since Dec 20th 2011
216 posts
Wed Dec-21-11 12:38 AM

64. "You think they paid Uncle Russ to be there?"

Ceej
66746 posts
Sun Dec-18-11 11:26 PM

56. "Props"
In response to Reply # 0

Mageddon
Charter member
4018 posts
Mon Dec-19-11 12:41 PM

61. "The 2 challenges Ozzy won"
In response to Reply # 56

he won them both in Survivor: Race Wars.

That might be why dude was grinning like a MF when he saw the last challenge. It was the final 5 challenge in his first season (but with 8 stations, and a different puzzle).

effujordan
216 posts
Wed Dec-21-11 12:32 AM

63. "What do you guys think of the idea for Survivor: One World?"
In response to Reply # 0

Deebot
26762 posts
Wed Dec-21-11 11:38 AM

65. "Pretty good idea...and it means another season of Survivor"
In response to Reply # 63

so I'm on board.

Ceej
66746 posts
Wed Dec-21-11 11:42 AM

66. "Gonna be like the Challenges on MTV"
In response to Reply # 65

okaycomputer
8090 posts
Wed Dec-21-11 12:06 PM

67. "if only they supplied ungodly amounts of alcohol"
In response to Reply # 66

effujordan
216 posts
Thu Dec-22-11 01:53 AM

68. "Who from this season would you like to return to play again?"
In response to Reply # 0

I would have to say Dawn, Jim, and Cochran. Survivor 25 should be an all-star season.

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #577033 Previous topic | Next topic