Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #499169

Subject: "Damages Season 3" Previous topic | Next topic
ZooTown74
Member since May 29th 2002
43582 posts
Sun Jan-24-10 10:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Damages Season 3"

latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-damages25-2010jan25,0,233557.story

latimes.com

>TELEVISION REVIEW

'Damages' on FX

Season 3 has Patty taking on a Madoff type and Martin Short playing his attorney.

By MARY McNAMARA

Television Critic

January 25, 2010

The good folks behind FX's “Damages” have apparently never heard of the sophomore slump. Opening with a bang, literally, the third season of this gravity-defying balancing act of a show promises to be the best one yet.

Jumping at the chance to fictionalize Bernie Madoff, here thinly disguised as Ponzi-architect Louis Tobin (Len Cariou), creators Todd Kessler, Glenn Kessler and Daniel Zelman offer us the mouth-watering opportunity to see what would happen if our gal Patty could get to the bottom of things, all in the name of the defrauded masses: murder and mayhem, of course, presented in the show's signature and still tantalizing time-warped bits and carried out by yet another killer ensemble.

The first season's casting revelation was Ted Danson's power mad chief executive, Arthur Frobisher; the second, William Hurt's wife-murdering scientist Daniel Purcell and Marcia Gay Harden's tough as nails lawyer Claire Maddox. For Season 3, the producers not only tapped Lily Tomlin to play Louis' wife, Marilyn, and Campbell Scott his barely recovering alcoholic son Joe, but they've also got Martin Short doing a fabulously sinister stare-down as the Tobin family lawyer, Leonard Winstone.

Martin Short! As the hard-ass lawyer! This is why "Damages" is one of the best shows on television -- it operates without fear.

The fabulous original cast is still with us, though perhaps not for long. Patty's protégé/victim Ellen (Rose Byrne) has left Hewes and Associates for a job in the district attorney's office, members of which are, of course, attempting to nail Tobin and his family on criminal charges even as Patty is the court-appointed civil litigator. Which means a lot of off-the-record confabs between Ellen and Tom (Tate Donovan), who conveniently remain let's-do-lunch friends.

Both teams are furiously trying to discover where Tobin has put whatever is left of his money, which opens up the plot for unfettered double-agenting, double-talk and mysterious people of interest, including architect Julian Decker (Keith Carradine) and a remarkably articulate homeless man played with relish by Michael Laurence.

Although Patty and Ellen may have reached a detente (or have they?), and Tom seems poised to become partner (or is he?), Patty's in the middle of a far from amicable divorce (or is it?)

So how surprising is it that after the season's opening scene, in which Decker hits on a laughing and softly lighted Patty, we see her driving alone only to be murderously broadsided. When, dazed and confused, she looks into the other car, she sees nothing but an inflated air bag and something that resembles the Lady Liberty bookend that killed Ellen's fiancé in Season 1.

Have Patty's sins come home to roost? Or is there a whole new set of folks who'd like to kill her?

Early episodes offer twists and turns galore, including, impossibly, the death of a main character, though veteran "Damages" viewers know better than to trust these early scenes. If history is any indicator, pretty much everyone will turn out to be lying, intentionally or not, and the action should be read like a partial photograph, with the images that supply context lurking just out of frame.

But even more important than the brilliant story line is the air of confidence that permeates early episodes. From the moment it debuted, "Damages" was something else again, but there were rough spots as the actors, the ground shifting almost weekly beneath their feet, tried to fix their characters.

This time around everyone, Byrne in particular, moves with an air of confidence that allows you to keep your eyes on the knives being juggled in the air rather than the person doing the juggling.

Which is exactly where you want the audience's eyes to be when you're pulling off a con, or a show like "Damages."

also on Facebook

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I.CAN.NOT.EFFING.WAIT
Jan 24th 2010
Cannot fucking wait, here are more reviews:
Jan 25th 2010
Got-DAYUM we off and runnin'
Jan 26th 2010
Interview with show's producers about what happened (swipe) (SPOILERS)
Jan 26th 2010
i love this show!
Jan 26th 2010
it's so futile to try to figure out where the show is going.
Jan 26th 2010
seriously, someone tell me in a spoiler free way why i should watch this...
Jan 27th 2010
This show is heavy on plot and demands the viewer's attention
Jan 27th 2010
great episode but the ending was a little over the top/ridiculous (spoil...
Feb 03rd 2010
This season has a feeling of over-the-topness that might lose me.
Feb 04th 2010
So nobody wants to talk about how much they hate Patty anymore?
Feb 10th 2010
this season's gotten pretty good.
Mar 09th 2010
another fantastic season so far
Mar 10th 2010
agree - the writing is so good
Mar 23rd 2010
Who has been watching this season?
Mar 23rd 2010
OH HELLS MOTHAFUCKIN NAW!!! REALLY F/X?!?!?!?!?!
Apr 06th 2010
WTF?
Apr 06th 2010
high production costs + low ratings = directTV
Apr 06th 2010
UP y'all need to be reading the news on DAMAGES in #16
Apr 06th 2010
This is the first season I have watched
Apr 06th 2010
Last night was INTENSE. best ep of the season for sure *spoilers*
Apr 06th 2010
shit was AMAZING *spoilers*
Apr 07th 2010
WOW. Who saw any of this coming?
Apr 13th 2010
I also don't think Tom will be the only death.
Apr 13th 2010
so what did we think of the finale?
Apr 20th 2010
Great finale.
Apr 20th 2010
SPOILERS GALORE/um i'm seeing emmy and golden globe noms for:
Apr 21st 2010
*spoiler*
Apr 21st 2010
umm...thoughts
Apr 21st 2010
finale *spoilers*
Apr 21st 2010
I know I'm late as hell but I finally caught up.
May 28th 2010
This season was my first
May 28th 2010
      You should go back and watch the others.
May 28th 2010

SankofaII
Charter member
30751 posts
Sun Jan-24-10 11:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "I.CAN.NOT.EFFING.WAIT"
In response to Reply # 0

Glenn Close and company KILL IT on DAMAGES...

this season's line up: Lily Tomlin, Campbell Scott, Martin Short, "24" Ladies Reiko Aylesworth and Sarah Wynter...it will be fantastic.

And, I hear the Kessler Brothers and Zelman have REALLY upped the ante this time around...here's hoping F/X gives them ANOTHER 2 season renewal...

Get Out the Room
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/get-out-the-room/id525657893

Some of y'all need this in your life: http://www.psychology.com

brown sugar
Member since Jan 22nd 2005
4536 posts
Mon Jan-25-10 01:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Cannot fucking wait, here are more reviews:"
In response to Reply # 0

swiped from AICN:

USA Today says:

… Patty, played once again with a bracing mixture of venom and good intentions by the inimitable Glenn Close, is about to get our money back for us from a fraudulent financier. Right off the bat that may strike you as a more fun case than last season's environmental conspiracy, and two episodes in, at least, that proves to be the case. …

The Los Angeles Times says:

… Opening with a bang, literally, the third season of this gravity-defying balancing act of a show promises to be the best one yet. Jumping at the chance to fictionalize Bernie Madoff, here thinly disguised as Ponzi-architect Louis Tobin (Len Cariou), creators Todd Kessler, Glenn Kessler and Daniel Zelman offer us the mouth-watering opportunity to see what would happen if our gal Patty could get to the bottom of things, all in the name of the defrauded masses: murder and mayhem, of course, presented in the show's signature and still tantalizing time-warped bits and carried out by yet another killer ensemble. …

The San Francisco Chronicle says:

… FX sent the first two episodes of Season 3 for review and - yep - they are pretty addictive. Save for one far-fetched incident, the two hours provided enough clues as to where the season will head - and how much conflict from secrets and lies will be coming down the pike - to hook fans of the show who might have been waffling on the commitment. The trouble is, of course, that's just two episodes. There's plenty of time for the whole thing to go sideways. …

The Dallas Morning News says:

… The show's co-creators, Todd A. Kessler, Glenn Kessler and Daniel Zelman, wrote the premiere episode "Your Secrets Are Safe" (and Todd also directed). They pack everything that's smart and great and beautiful about Damages into this intro. …

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette says:

… As season three begins, "Damages" finally gets its formula right. Almost nothing from the past two seasons -- beyond the wary Ellen-Patty relationship -- has any bearing on this week's season premiere. Better yet, Ellen is more realistically working outside of Hewes & Associates in the district attorney's office. …

The Boston Herald says:

… TV’s best legal drama opens with a series-changing stunner. It starts with a car crash. It ends with the discovery of a body. The identity of that corpse will rattle fans of the show. The revelations next week only deliver on “Damages’ ” promise to shake things up in in its third season. If the series survives to a fourth year - and this fan hopes so - it will never be the same. Of course, all these dire revelations come via “Damages’ ” six-month flash-forwards. They have never been more suspenseful. …

Variety says:

… Any way you slice it, this is big-brain TV -- the kind of program that must be watched with close attention paid to the small details. … FX has often made its bones by seeking to push the pay-cable envelope in terms of standards, sometimes gratuitously so; "Damages" demonstrates that envelope-pushers needn't be edgier, necessarily, just smarter.

<-- BAUGH SO HARD

ZooTown74
43582 posts
Tue Jan-26-10 02:00 AM

3. "Got-DAYUM we off and runnin'"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Jan-26-10 02:05 AM by ZooTown74

Patty's passive-aggressive recruiting of Ellen

Marty Short being the asshole attorney Winstone

Lily Tomlin's Marilyn trying to unite with Patty on some Men Ain't Shit, Guuurl steeze

Campbell Scott playing the son who socks dudes in the street

R.I.P. Tom Shayes?

And I think I read somewheres that Dominic Chianese (formerly Uncle Jun)'s coming too

Oh shit this is going to be good

also on Facebook

ZooTown74
43582 posts
Tue Jan-26-10 04:01 AM

4. "Interview with show's producers about what happened (swipe) (SPOILERS)"
In response to Reply # 3

ew.com:

>'Damages' exclusive: The scoop behind tonight's shocking twist!

by Michael Ausiello

WARNING: Stop reading if you have yet to watch tonight’s third season premiere of Damages. Everyone else, onward and downward…

Damages has performed some neat plot tricks over the years, but tonight’s climactic, flash-forwardy twist raised the OMG! bar to a whole new level. To recap: It was revealed that one of the show’s three core characters will end up (MAJOR SPOILER ALERT) in a body bag at the conclusion of the season! WTF? I got executive producers Todd A. Kessler and Glenn Kessler on the horn to answer that question and more.

Why’d you kill off Tom?

TODD A. KESSLER: The theme of the entire series being ‘What price success?,’ we had the idea back when we were writing the pilot that one of the central characters should (eventually) lose their life based on a case. We’ve been thrilled with Tate Donovan and the performance that he’s given the first two seasons, and really feel he’s an actor worthy of a great story and a great thrill ride. So we wanted to tell a story where one of the main characters loses their life, and we wanted it to be organic and not feel like a twist. I wrote and produced the second and third seasons of The Sopranos, and I wrote the episode where Pussy gets killed by Tony. It’s what makes cable a great venue; you can take chances and no one is safe character-wise. It really creates unpredictable storytelling.

Can you confirm that Tom is, in fact, dead?

GLENN KESSLER: We can certainly confirm that he’s in a dumpster and in a body bag at the end of the episode.

But this is Damages…

TODD: We do not believe the audience will feel manipulated at the end of the season when it’s revealed what has actually happened.

What was Tate’s reaction when you told him what you were doing this season?

GLENN: He told us he thought the story was incredible. He thought it was a fantastic plot twist. And he absolutely wishes he was not the guy playing it — only because he loved being part of the show. But he understands what our intentions are. We’re going to bring Tom front and center (this season). There’s been a lot of maneuvering going on between Patty and Ellen in the last couple of seasons, and Tom has been Patty’s right-hand man, and he’s also been with Ellen and against Ellen. And this season we get to broaden that triangle.

also on Facebook

neilien
Charter member
1530 posts
Tue Jan-26-10 06:48 PM

5. "i love this show!"
In response to Reply # 0

so sad, i can't believe they're killing off Tom!

inpulse
Member since May 23rd 2007
5891 posts
Tue Jan-26-10 09:38 PM

6. "it's so futile to try to figure out where the show is going."
In response to Reply # 0

it's impossible to figure out. the writers lead you in all these different directions. all the while you think you're getting clues as to what's going on, but they're really nothing.

Calico
Charter member
24604 posts
Wed Jan-27-10 09:03 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "seriously, someone tell me in a spoiler free way why i should watch this..."
In response to Reply # 0

...i tried during season one but after the fifth ep i didn't care about the characters anymore...

"yes, sometimes my rhymes are sexist, but you lovely bitches and hos should know i'm tryin to correct it"- hiphopopotamus

ZooTown74
43582 posts
Wed Jan-27-10 03:10 PM

8. "This show is heavy on plot and demands the viewer's attention"
In response to Reply # 7

Not that character takes a back seat, but the jigsaw puzzle nature of the storytelling is the main draw here...

also on Facebook

brown sugar
4536 posts
Wed Feb-03-10 01:58 PM

9. "great episode but the ending was a little over the top/ridiculous (spoil..."
In response to Reply # 0

Tom Shayes finding out he was invested in a feeder fund was a great twist.

But come on, that dude drunkenly backing over Danielle while she tries to find her cat lol? This would have been much better executed if while he was drunkenly staggering around the apartment harassing her he mistakenly pushed her and her head hit a sharp corner of something.

<-- BAUGH SO HARD

baldhead
Charter member
5011 posts
Thu Feb-04-10 07:01 PM

10. "This season has a feeling of over-the-topness that might lose me."
In response to Reply # 9

It's only two episodes in, though, so I'm not gonna give up.

baldhead
Charter member
5011 posts
Wed Feb-10-10 02:19 PM

11. "So nobody wants to talk about how much they hate Patty anymore?"
In response to Reply # 0

inpulse
5891 posts
Tue Mar-09-10 11:03 AM

12. "this season's gotten pretty good."
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Mar-09-10 11:03 AM by inpulse

it started off really slow, and i thought this might be the shark-jumping season initially. it's definitely bounced back, but i feel like there's a lot less emphasis on the legal aspect of the show. that was my favorite part about the show. i've noticed each season seems to have less and less of it.

*spoiler*

anyway, i'm almost positive that wasn't Tom Shayes on the floor w/ the hand twitching. he wasn't wearing a suit jacket in those particular flashback scenes. only the dress shirt.

HighVoltage
Member since Jan 04th 2004
16583 posts
Wed Mar-10-10 02:41 AM

13. "another fantastic season so far"
In response to Reply # 0

what i love about this show is there really arent any filler episodes.

a lot of shit happens every episode and the writing is top notch.

im a little annoyed that they keep going back to the same flash forward technique... its executed well and definitely pulls your interest in further, but at the same time, its kind of a cheap way to do so. but 3 seasons in, im used to it by now so it doesnt bother me as much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.itsallthewaylive.net

www.twitter.com/allthewaylive

Dove
Charter member
32915 posts
Tue Mar-23-10 12:07 AM

15. "agree - the writing is so good"
In response to Reply # 13

Just when you start to think you're figuring it out, they switch something up... I love anything that can keep me guessing this much!

Dove
Charter member
32915 posts
Tue Mar-23-10 12:05 AM

14. "Who has been watching this season?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm loving it just as much as seasons 1 & 2.. .maybe even more than season 2 actually... I love that they brought Ted Danson's character back again too... this whole plot is crazy.

SankofaII
Charter member
30751 posts
Tue Apr-06-10 12:52 AM

16. "OH HELLS MOTHAFUCKIN NAW!!! REALLY F/X?!?!?!?!?!"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b174907_this_just_in_damages_in_danger_heres.html?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=imdb_tv-movies

F/X is stupid as hell if they try and move it to DirectTV...Damages is drama GOLD these days...really. Nothing against Justified, but its not EVEN holding a candle to the quality of writing and acting DAMAGES has...

I hope F/X will get a clue and renew it for ANOTHER season....

Get Out the Room

inpulse
5891 posts
Tue Apr-06-10 08:33 PM

18. "WTF?"
In response to Reply # 16

This new season has been great, too. Better than the last.

themaddfapper
Member since Mar 09th 2010
7558 posts
Tue Apr-06-10 08:43 PM

19. "high production costs + low ratings = directTV"
In response to Reply # 16

it's nothing to do with the quality. they just want to find a partner to offset the costs so they can keep it around another year. This season has been great so far. I have NO clue where it's going.

SankofaII
Charter member
30751 posts
Tue Apr-06-10 07:50 PM

17. "UP y'all need to be reading the news on DAMAGES in #16"
In response to Reply # 0

Get Out the Room

God Loves Ugly
Member since Nov 12th 2002
2880 posts
Tue Apr-06-10 09:46 PM

20. "This is the first season I have watched"
In response to Reply # 17

And I have been drawn in like a motherfucker.

It would be a shame to see it go bye bye.

Go Wings.

dgonsh
Member since Aug 14th 2002
10693 posts
Tue Apr-06-10 09:54 PM

21. "Last night was INTENSE. best ep of the season for sure *spoilers*"
In response to Reply # 0

Glenn Close berating Ellen in her apartment..."leave it!"
"You're ruthless. Get out of my apartment"

and Ellen's dumbfounded reaction.

I have to say, Rose Byrne does *dumbfounded* better than anyone else in Hollywood.

Was Ellen's vision of David the first use of dream/imaginary sequence since Fisk in season 1? I can't remember them doing much of that in season 2. It was nice to see David could still get a haircut in the afterlife.

So what, 2 more eps? right? that was 11. i assume there's 13.

OH YEAH! And Danson's whole interaction with Not-Danson was hilarious. and strange. and sad. and eerie. It couldve been a jump the shark moment for most shows, but the writers of Damages played it just right.

"I *always* quote myself. I'm the only reliable source on *most* subjects" - OKP's First Lady of Knowledge, Janey

brown sugar
4536 posts
Wed Apr-07-10 12:57 AM

22. "shit was AMAZING *spoilers*"
In response to Reply # 21

tessa marchetti getting straight murked, oh SHIT. that mama tobin is ruthless.

btw i would pay good money to watch that Frobrisher Movie haha.

<-- BAUGH SO HARD

inpulse
5891 posts
Tue Apr-13-10 09:09 AM

23. "WOW. Who saw any of this coming?"
In response to Reply # 0

This may not be the best show on TV, but damned if it's not one of the most consistent.

I'm going to be sad if the deal w/ Direct TV doesn't work out.

Can't wait for the finale!

inpulse
5891 posts
Tue Apr-13-10 09:25 AM

24. "I also don't think Tom will be the only death."
In response to Reply # 23

Possibly Winstone/Wiggins and/or his pops, or Joe Tobin.

I wouldn't put it past Zedeck to take any of those guys out. Or maybe Tom could do it... except the dad.

HighVoltage
Member since Jan 04th 2004
16583 posts
Tue Apr-20-10 12:38 AM

25. "so what did we think of the finale?"
In response to Reply # 0

a TON of shit went down. It was very good, but not sure if im satisfied with the ending.

was very cool to see justice served on froebisher, especially after this season showed him in a "new light".

i was pretty much uttering "oh shit!" about every 10 seconds from the Loft scene through the end.

I still get a bit annoyed at how they film the show at times though... for example the screen fading to black during Patty's interview with Joe Tobin... stuff like that is ONLY done because the directors want to be crafty, but it just reminds you that you are watching a TV show and distracts from engaging me in the story. minor complaint though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.itsallthewaylive.net

www.twitter.com/allthewaylive

inpulse
5891 posts
Tue Apr-20-10 08:06 AM

26. "Great finale."
In response to Reply # 0

*spoiler*

The only thing I was able to figure out during the course of the show was Michael hitting his Patty's car. Once he showed up that was kind of easy to pick up on. Everything else was coming out of nowhere for me.

It seems like they realize the show might not be coming back, so they tried to wrap up all the story lines as best as they could, and I think they did a good job of that. If the show does end up coming back, I wonder where it will go from here.

SankofaII
Charter member
30751 posts
Wed Apr-21-10 12:57 AM

27. "SPOILERS GALORE/um i'm seeing emmy and golden globe noms for:"
In response to Reply # 0

Glenn Close (she WILL win this year)
Rose Byrne
Lily Tomlin (talk about a ruthless bitch..i had *NO* idea Lil's had it in her)
Tate Donovan
Len Cariou
Campbell Scott
Martin Short
Ted Danson

EVERYONE gave great performances this season...

the ending did feel like the showrunners knew it would be coming to and end...

and they DID wrap up SEVERAL LOOSE ENDS:

Patty's daughter Julia: OMG..she KILLED her unborn daughter because she wanted the associate position in NYC and being "the first woman"? DAMN..she's RUTHLESS..and i *LOVE* her for it...it makes so much sense as to why she did it, why she looks at Ellen as a daugther, etc. very powerful stuff.

Keith Carradine's character: so that's how they know each other...wow. wasnt' expecting that one.

Mama Tobin's death: HARDCORE craziness!

Campbell Scott killing Tom: WOW!

so much shit going on in Monday's episode it was crazy..I had to watch it TWICE JUST to make sure i didn't miss anything....

I HOPE it comes back...its one of the BETTER dramas on tv right now...PERIOD.

Get Out the Room

inpulse
5891 posts
Wed Apr-21-10 01:41 PM

28. "*spoiler*"
In response to Reply # 0

So help clear this up for me... is the present day Keith Carradine just another part of the dream? I feel like that wasn't totally clear.

dgonsh
10693 posts
Wed Apr-21-10 02:11 PM

29. "umm...thoughts"
In response to Reply # 28

i too was a little fuzzy on his characters presence.

by the end, i was of the opinion he was a hallucination (present day) and real person (1975 or whatever year it was).

they didnt attempt to age him if he was real in present day.

nahh...he was definitely not real in 2010.

"I *always* quote myself. I'm the only reliable source on *most* subjects" - OKP's First Lady of Knowledge, Janey

dgonsh
10693 posts
Wed Apr-21-10 02:20 PM

30. "finale *spoilers*"
In response to Reply # 0

firstly, WOW.

i think my mouth dropped 12 times in the last 30 mins.

BRAVO to Ted Danson for that breakdown with Olyphant in the truck.

BRAVO to Lily Tomlin for that breakdown with Joe/Patty/& while watching home movies.

BRAVO to Martin Short for his whole demeanor in the finale. Everything he did/said felt so real to his con-artist/gypsy past.

Seriously, can you believe these 3 brilliant comic actors brought DRAMATIC HEAT to a show so packed with dramatic greatness? Unreal.

Glenn Close was fantastic as usual.

Good to see Ray Fisk make a couple appearances. Loved the "Not this time" line to Art in the back of the squad car

Good to see Olyphant come back to settle things. The blunt truthiness he spit to Ellen in the diner was so refreshing for a show built on lies and deception. He was like fuck it, she deserves to know everything now that the air has cleared.

Goddam, Campbell Scott was a broken man falling deeper and deeper into the hands of greed this season. His scenes with Lily "You're Dead To Me" and the *flushing* of Tom was just vicious.

So much to let simmer in my mind.

I sincerely hope for another season to be worked out, but I won't be mad if this is how it ends. It's too bad we never got a scene with Ellen confronting her mother, but I guess it kinda makes sense for her character to just let it stir inside.

Another great season.

Nopayne
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
52627 posts
Fri May-28-10 12:09 AM

31. "I know I'm late as hell but I finally caught up."
In response to Reply # 0

God damn this was a good show. I love the way they pull in comedic actors and make them put in work.

Props to Zootown for street teaming it. I would have never watched it otherwise.

---
Love,
Nopayne

God Loves Ugly
Member since Nov 12th 2002
2880 posts
Fri May-28-10 12:11 AM

32. "This season was my first"
In response to Reply # 31

It was great!

Question to everybody... should I go back and watch the first two seasons or did season 3 spoil those in some way?

Go Wings.

Nopayne
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
52627 posts
Fri May-28-10 01:32 PM

33. "You should go back and watch the others."
In response to Reply # 32

It'll fill in a lot of loose holes for you. Also, they're very good aside from any and all plot lines that relate to the son.

---
Love,
Nopayne

Lobby Pass The Popcorn topic #499169 Previous topic | Next topic