Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #3030692

Subject: "Producer showcase" Previous topic | Next topic
ToeJam
Charter member
2103 posts
Thu Mar-11-21 11:59 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Producer showcase"

Hey fam, doing a webcast show, this Friday's ep focuses on hip-hop producers flipping the same sample source (soundclash style), and breaking down their process.

We got Vinyl Villain from Mass, Spread from Oakland, and Harry Otaku from Indianapolis. Tune in if you're into that sort of thing, and hollar if you'd like to be a guest in the future.

Some previous guests we've has on include Pep Love, Rhymefest, and Oreo Jones.

Flyer: https://www.facebook.com/blaisebullion/posts/10102108717979375?notif_id=1615478625177469¬if_t=story_reshare&ref=notif

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Producer showcase
Mar 11th 2021
RE: Producer showcase
Mar 11th 2021
this sounds really cool
Mar 11th 2021
Right on
Mar 12th 2021

ToeJam
Charter member
2103 posts
Thu Mar-11-21 12:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Producer showcase"
In response to Reply # 0

Each ep has a different theme, we've had rappers, directors, visual artists, label heads... Let's connect.

ToeJam
Charter member
2103 posts
Thu Mar-11-21 12:06 PM

2. "RE: Producer showcase"
In response to Reply # 1

It airs on this channel https://www.twitch.tv/2mbstudios
Friday, 9-10pm est

thebigfunk
Charter member
10466 posts
Thu Mar-11-21 02:34 PM

3. "this sounds really cool"
In response to Reply # 0

Thanks for sharing -- I like when folks who actually post here share what they're working on (as opposed to some of the folks that just spam their stuff but never show up otherwise). This sounds great and will check out for sure.

-thebigfunk

~ i could still snort you under the table ~

ToeJam
Charter member
2103 posts
Fri Mar-12-21 12:31 PM

4. "Right on"
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah Spread, a guest and I, are from like 99/2000 on okayplayer. Used to to the keystyle battles on the Freestyle Board. I won the first ever battle and Common commented on our shit.

Dope era, and I love seeing how cats have progressed, with so many people from those days doing dope shit.

Lobby The Lesson topic #3030692 Previous topic | Next topic