Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #3029999

Subject: "I can't trust hip-hop fans who don't have any regional bias. " Previous topic | Next topic
Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49394 posts
Wed Feb-03-21 02:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I can't trust hip-hop fans who don't have any regional bias. "

Like if someone tells you that there favorite rapper is Jadakiss and E-40, I am going to side-eye them (unless they grew up in the Bay and then moved to NYC).

I mean we should be able to appreciate the diversity in hip-hop, but the too short - E-40 versus had me side eyeing a lot of East Coast hiph-hop fans acting like they really can ride deep with 40 Bay Area songs. (though I can see Southerners being Too Short fans).

It's great when UGK and Jay-Z can come together on a track, but they both can't be too of your favorite rappers.

I mean you can love superstars like Snoop and Nas, but once you go into more regional acts, it seems like you are just being agreeable if you say you love Freeway and SugaFree.

Respect all hip-hop, but I think someone would be lying if they tell you that they LOVE all regional hip-hop the same.

Does that make sense or am I just making up new reasons to hate?

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: I can't trust hip-hop fans who don't have any regional bias.
Feb 03rd 2021
then don't trust me because I love good music
Feb 03rd 2021
Both haha.
Feb 03rd 2021
my mom was Parliament groupie in the 70's
Feb 03rd 2021
      lol I think you may be taking it a little too seriously based on your 2 ...
Feb 03rd 2021
There is definite truth to this
Feb 03rd 2021
kinda
Feb 03rd 2021
RE: I can't trust hip-hop fans who don't have any regional bias.
Feb 03rd 2021
I may be setting myself in this post because I am from VA
Feb 04th 2021
you sound foolish
Feb 04th 2021
^^Favorite rappers are Lil Boosie and Asap Ferg
Feb 04th 2021
This post made me realize my top 5 are all "from" NYC
Feb 04th 2021
Eh, I grew out of that years ago.
Feb 04th 2021
RE: Eh, I grew out of that years ago.
Feb 04th 2021
      with all that said
Feb 04th 2021
While I've had an eclectic group of artists I like
Feb 04th 2021
that doesn't exist anymore
Feb 04th 2021
it's exists, it's just moving around
Feb 05th 2021
      you're right
Feb 07th 2021
This sounds like some old man way of thinking.
Feb 05th 2021
I hear you, but not everybody grew up just in one place
Feb 06th 2021
I 100% make exceptions for people who moved.
Feb 07th 2021
lol, i *used* to think like this too
Feb 06th 2021
i'm from Pomona and Freeway is in my top 5 best Philly rappers ever
Feb 07th 2021
i honestly DO love all regional hip hop the same
Feb 07th 2021
^^^not to be trusted yo
Feb 07th 2021
Curious, who are your top 5 MCs?
Feb 07th 2021
Curious, who are your top 5 MCs?
Feb 07th 2021
I Usually Don't Trust Most People's Rapper Taste
Feb 08th 2021
Wow you said it!
Feb 08th 2021
im the opposite, i like all regions equally
Feb 15th 2021
Down here in New Orleans...
Feb 16th 2021
(RE: silly) thats that east coast mindset...
Feb 16th 2021

stone_phalanges
Member since Mar 06th 2010
1813 posts
Wed Feb-03-21 03:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: I can't trust hip-hop fans who don't have any regional bias. "
In response to Reply # 0

I guess I'm not a huge fan of E-40, but I do like freeway and sugafree. I like quite a few "regions" of hip-hop but I definitely have some i don't care for.

www.anwarmorse.com
https://www.instagram.com/thereal_anwarmorse99/

tomjohn29
Member since Oct 18th 2004
16802 posts
Wed Feb-03-21 03:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "then don't trust me because I love good music"
In response to Reply # 0

grew up in a region that didnt have much of a scene (Pittsburgh)
didnt really have much of a choice to like everything from everywhere
i dont even understand the basis of this post.....and yes you hating

Navem nu, cuando sol
Tutu nu, vondo nos nu
Vita em, no continous non
Nos nu ekta nos sepe ta, amen

When the sun shades the ship
We sweat and life is not safe
To swim or to touch not
When we unite we hedge amen

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24414 posts
Wed Feb-03-21 03:34 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "Both haha."
In response to Reply # 0

>Does that make sense or am I just making up new reasons to
>hate?

You're def just looking for reasons to hate IMO haha but at the same time there is some sense in what you're saying, on some level.

I was introduced to hip-hop through west coast g-funk so I am suuuuuuper partial to west coast-sounding rap music, the artists I grew up on, and I probably severely overrate that music and those artists as a result of that. That's how good it is to me.

But I still have east coast artists in my top X, and even midwest artists (Common), southern artists (3k), etc.

Which - maybe I'm biased but - I don't think makes me "untrustworthy" haha, rather just someone who grew out of early "west coast only" biases and came to appreciate good music just for being good music.

But that said, to this day I enjoy Snoop's best songs as much if not more than I do Nas', and Dre and Quik's beats as much as I do Preemo and Pete Rock's.

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

tomjohn29
Member since Oct 18th 2004
16802 posts
Wed Feb-03-21 03:38 PM

4. "my mom was Parliament groupie in the 70's"
In response to Reply # 3
Wed Feb-03-21 03:40 PM by tomjohn29

what music do you think I gravitated towards in my youth?
Most of the G-Funk sound does not come from a California....it came from places like Detroit and Ohio
which is why this post is asinine

Navem nu, cuando sol
Tutu nu, vondo nos nu
Vita em, no continous non
Nos nu ekta nos sepe ta, amen

When the sun shades the ship
We sweat and life is not safe
To swim or to touch not
When we unite we hedge amen

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24414 posts
Wed Feb-03-21 03:56 PM

5. "lol I think you may be taking it a little too seriously based on your 2 ..."
In response to Reply # 4

>what music do you think I gravitated towards in my youth?
>Most of the G-Funk sound does not come from a California....it
>came from places like Detroit and Ohio
>which is why this post is asinine

... but other than that last part haha yea I'm with you.

I do sort of bemoan the loss of "regional" sounds (whatever that meant, at least) from 90s and 80s hip-hop, that we talk about often around here and also in just general hip-hop circles.

In other words there *was* a very distinct (or at least distinguishable) west coast sound (and if you want to zoom in even further, distinct/distinguishable Bay area sound, distinct/distinguishable LA sound, etc.), a distinct/distinguishable east coast sound, a distinct/distinguishable south sound, etc.

Everything these days is a mish mash. Which isn't all bad by any means, to be clear. I just long for the days when regions were sort of coming out with their own interpretations of hip hop.

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

Anonymous
Charter member
23226 posts
Wed Feb-03-21 04:27 PM

6. "There is definite truth to this"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Feb-03-21 04:28 PM by Anonymous

But I think is exception vs the rule thing because there are definitely people who have an honest love for a wide range of artist.

With that said, I know the type of people you’re talking about who just to want to be down with whatever.

Especially if you grew up back in the day. I loved and appreciated how every region had their own sound and I rocked with a lot of different styles but yes I would be lying to say I wasn’t east coast bias.

I am rocking Livin’ Proof waaaay before I’m rocking Dogg Food.

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Wed Feb-03-21 04:55 PM

7. "kinda"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Feb-03-21 05:03 PM by mista k5

growing up in the southwest there wasnt much rap that i could say really belonged to us. this is west texas/new mexico. the closest it got was the whole SPM/lil rob era with oldies beats and mexican rappers.

that said we seemed to gravitate to the west coast. i have a lot of love for g funk era music. current west coast gangsta rap? eh

i probably missed out on a lot of east coast rap because of this bias. now that ive gone through a good amount of it there is some east coast rap that i love as well as the weirdo west coast rap that i found about later.

spend some time in detroit so i definitely have a lot of love for detroit rappers.

i would say my two favorite regions are the backpacker bay sound and detroit.

my absolute favorite artist is de la soul.

so yeah, dont trust me.

jimaveli
Charter member
6606 posts
Wed Feb-03-21 09:43 PM

8. "RE: I can't trust hip-hop fans who don't have any regional bias. "
In response to Reply # 0

Growing up in the South, maybe I had more of a range even if I was more apt to listen to regional music because the radio fed it to me.

Besides that, I was beat over the head with how amazing New York rap was. Me and my friends laughed hard at how NY rappers generally caught hell with making catchy hooks even though they TRIED. But yeah...I got it. Kane and Rakim were ridiculous. I fell for Nas, Mobb Deep, and Wu in 95 pretty easily. I was onto JayZ as soon as I saw them playing Monopoly with real cash on that Dead Presidents video. 'Bout to start snitchin ain't cha...I forgive your weak ass. Hustling just ain't you' gave dude a lifetime pass in my mind as a holy shit rapper.

Short then NWA then Cube then Death Row seemed to actually sell the most records and be on TV all the time so that was my West Coast for a while. And the South stuff I had around me jammed because it sounded like folks I knew rapping. This was especially the case with Houston rap and then Louisiana shit once I went to college there.

By the time I was 20, I just liked a lot of stuff. I thought E-40 was weird but amazing. UGK's Ridin Dirty is still on my short list of best/most complete albums ever. I can listen fondly to even some of the shakiest core No Limit stuff from like 95 - 98-ish.

Common was my favorite rapper for at least a couple of years. Before that it was JayZ. Before that, OutKast. Before that, Tupac and Big before I knew they knew each other.

Since then, there's been everyone from Curren$y to Kendrick to Griselda. And now, I might take Roc Marciano today if I had to pick one rap cat to listen to. And that's even with my thought that the Wu is the best collective ever in a walk.

>Like if someone tells you that there favorite rapper is
>Jadakiss and E-40, I am going to side-eye them (unless they
>grew up in the Bay and then moved to NYC).
>
>
>I mean we should be able to appreciate the diversity in
>hip-hop, but the too short - E-40 versus had me side eyeing a
>lot of East Coast hiph-hop fans acting like they really can
>ride deep with 40 Bay Area songs. (though I can see
>Southerners being Too Short fans).
>
>It's great when UGK and Jay-Z can come together on a track,
>but they both can't be too of your favorite rappers.
>
>I mean you can love superstars like Snoop and Nas, but once
>you go into more regional acts, it seems like you are just
>being agreeable if you say you love Freeway and SugaFree.
>
>
>Respect all hip-hop, but I think someone would be lying if
>they tell you that they LOVE all regional hip-hop the same.
>
>Does that make sense or am I just making up new reasons to
>hate?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>**********
>"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then
>they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson
>
>"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49394 posts
Thu Feb-04-21 12:49 PM

12. "I may be setting myself in this post because I am from VA"
In response to Reply # 8

The DMV is notorious for being equally torn between New York and Southern Rap.

My favorite rappers are Nas and Andre3000. But at the same time I can't front like I love love 5th Ward Boyz and Griselda.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

CherNic
Member since Aug 18th 2005
37156 posts
Thu Feb-04-21 09:14 AM

9. "you sound foolish"
In response to Reply # 0

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49394 posts
Thu Feb-04-21 10:31 AM

11. "^^Favorite rappers are Lil Boosie and Asap Ferg"
In response to Reply # 9

Adwhizz
Member since Nov 12th 2003
40925 posts
Thu Feb-04-21 10:16 AM

10. "This post made me realize my top 5 are all "from" NYC"
In response to Reply # 0

but sound wildly different for the Most part

There's songs I love from the west/south/overseas but in terms of who I click with the most it's that area

R.I.P. Loud But Wrong Guy
Dec 29th 2009 - Dec 17th 2017

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44713 posts
Thu Feb-04-21 02:35 PM

13. "Eh, I grew out of that years ago."
In response to Reply # 0

Probably part of it is because when I was growing up and got into hip-hop heavy, there really was one rapper from my hometown making music on a "major" level (Too Short). And by the time I was aware of him, I was already into Public Enemy, Ice-T-, NWA, Kool Moe Dee, etc. So in those early days, my favorite rapper were already from different regions of the country (Chuck D and Ice Cube).

As I've gotten older I've come to a weird balance where I'm more likely to give something it's day in court, but I also know what I like and what I won't fuck with at all.

These days, overall my listening habits might shade more towards NY/eastern seaboard shit, but I check heavy for artists from Cali, Detroit, Atlanta, Texas, etc.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

Original Juice
Member since Oct 03rd 2007
2578 posts
Thu Feb-04-21 08:33 PM

16. "RE: Eh, I grew out of that years ago."
In response to Reply # 13

>Probably part of it is because when I was growing up and got
>into hip-hop heavy, there really was one rapper from my
>hometown making music on a "major" level (Too Short). And by
>the time I was aware of him, I was already into Public Enemy,
>Ice-T-, NWA, Kool Moe Dee, etc. So in those early days, my
>favorite rapper were already from different regions of the
>country (Chuck D and Ice Cube).
>
>As I've gotten older I've come to a weird balance where I'm
>more likely to give something it's day in court, but I also
>know what I like and what I won't fuck with at all.
>
>These days, overall my listening habits might shade more
>towards NY/eastern seaboard shit, but I check heavy for
>artists from Cali, Detroit, Atlanta, Texas, etc.

My rap listening tastes pretty much fall in line with yours.

I'm from the V, but I never had 40 or Mac Dre in any of my top lists outside of Top 10 Bay Area lists. At the same time, I still hold a special place in my heart for all that mob shit, hyphy stuff, and underground bay hip hop of the late 90's and early 2000's. Outside of early DU, Hiero, and classic Frisco/Oakland stuff, my favorite hip hop music usually comes out of LA, NY, ATL, and Detroit.. however since the decline of the DF/ONP sound, NC has probably eclipsed ATL in my opinion these days.

Not much of a hip hop scene in the bay these days, is there? Outside of Hiero Day, I have no idea what's going on regionally in terms of rap. Hated that SOBxRBE shit. Found this dude Larry June on social media, and he's somewhat interesting.. he's like a mixture of the motivational messaging of Lil B, the look of Roc Marci, the smoothed out swagger of a Dom Kennedy or Currensy, but again.. he got that (intentionally?) way off beat cadence like those SOBxRBE cats. It's a little off putting and distracts from the immaculate production. Reminds me of a more polished Main Attrackionz sound.

Locksmith still does what he usually does, and as great as he is at that, it gets old. G-Eazy is wack. Kamaiyah cool but not really my thing. I guess HBK is ok, but their sound is way too polished and Drake-like for my tastes.

If anything, I feel like anything that was significantly dope out the bay is either old or makes me feel old and i ain't really feeling the hot new shit the kids like.

I traditionally give a lot of mid to subpar shit a pass if it's from the bay. If another region put out music of a similar quality, I'd probably not give it a chance at all.

Original Juice
Member since Oct 03rd 2007
2578 posts
Thu Feb-04-21 08:43 PM

17. "with all that said"
In response to Reply # 16

I could easily list Del, Casual, Devin the Dude, 3Stacks, King T, OC, Monch, Count Bass D, 2Pac, Masta Ace, Blu, Raekwon, Guilty Simpson, Danny Brown, Kendrick,and Mos Def as some of my favorites and not bat an eyelash. I listen to and feel all of these artists and more and hold them all in equally high regard, regardless of regional origin or bias.

obsidianchrysalis
Member since Jan 29th 2003
8747 posts
Thu Feb-04-21 02:58 PM

14. "While I've had an eclectic group of artists I like"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Feb-04-21 02:59 PM by obsidianchrysalis

I've always preferred artists who have a 'classic' or soul/funk/classic rock sound. Now that 'classic' sound includes Tribe, Premier, and Pete. But also Dre and Organized Noise, The Bomb Squad, and The Soulquarians.

This isn't to say that synth or digital-based music can't strike my fancy. But I'd say 90% is something based on some form of traditional instrumentation.

Would that meet your criterion?

<--- Me when my head hits the pillow

will_5198
Charter member
63107 posts
Thu Feb-04-21 07:00 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
15. "that doesn't exist anymore"
In response to Reply # 0

the '90s era was very region-centric (also becoming more segmented in other ways, like backpack rap vs. mainstream)

but that hasn't seemed to matter for a long time -- probably not since the early '00s, when the south became the national sound

and I don't think it's too crazy for an older fan's favorite groups to be The Pharcyde and Wu-Tang Clan

--------

bearfield
Member since Mar 10th 2005
8049 posts
Fri Feb-05-21 05:05 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
19. "it's exists, it's just moving around"
In response to Reply # 15
Fri Feb-05-21 05:34 PM by bearfield

ATL is the epicenter and memphis is the predecessor to modern rap but there are still unique subsets in smaller markets

detroit rap is mostly uptempo post-hyphy beats and loose pockets:

https://youtu.be/tKlKNTbR1Ak
https://youtu.be/LkAoJ4O8o-g
https://youtu.be/zzY64Qu8HHc

it sounds different to DMV minimalist pianos and electronic effects:

https://youtu.be/dLEJIKZEOg0
https://youtu.be/YfMt59lbcKs
https://youtu.be/IKEEpfMEDUY

which doesn't sound like mid-south 90s-east-coast-influenced/post-j-cole rap:

https://youtu.be/Re9wDJeJ1Qo
https://youtu.be/N2-dqe8qweY
https://youtu.be/YP4lMK9Xnhs

which doesn't sound like NYC drill:

https://youtu.be/oorVWW9ywG0
https://youtu.be/2xWkATdMQms
https://youtu.be/xf3eAb4l38Y

FL had their lofi aggro trap thing going for a minute

https://youtu.be/1dvTJJvEFL8
https://youtu.be/MI1VzC-rzxs
https://youtu.be/wJGcwEv7838

i think the traditionally big markets don't have much of a sound anymore. LA is too much of a melting pot/relocation destination to have anything distinctive in 2021. NYC has been chasing trends to no avail for about 15 years. the drill thing seems like a trend too. ATL is pretty firmly in pop trap mode but i imagine there will be a subset to counter it. CHI had drill but no one since keef has really made a mark. bay area is indelibly bay area; feels like it hasn't changed since 2005

will_5198
Charter member
63107 posts
Sun Feb-07-21 12:09 AM

22. "you're right"
In response to Reply # 19

I meant to specify the region vs. region wars are over

Tupac vs. Biggie

the populism of Southern rap was the last time I remember it being region-related antagonism

for us nerds, it's like how the "console wars" died -- there is no Nintendo vs. Sega or Microsoft vs. Sony anymore, just different options that have a lot of crossover

--------

Numba_33
Charter member
19327 posts
Fri Feb-05-21 10:13 AM

18. "This sounds like some old man way of thinking."
In response to Reply # 0

Especially given the easier access to music as result of the internet. Much easier to open up your ears and your mind to other regional rap styles, much less other genres of music, compared to when the radio was the main source of current hits.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

DJR
Member since Jan 01st 2005
18627 posts
Sat Feb-06-21 10:24 AM

20. "I hear you, but not everybody grew up just in one place"
In response to Reply # 0

And if you didn’t grow up in or near one of the few big cities that was “on” in the 90s, your experiences may vary.

I spent some of my junior high years in Greensboro, NC and back then they listened to everything there.

Where my regional biases show - anything Justus League or Griselda I’m automatically into because those are the two regions I’ve lived in.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49394 posts
Sun Feb-07-21 06:04 PM

27. "I 100% make exceptions for people who moved. "
In response to Reply # 20

I actually lived in LA for one year, but it was the year Chronic 2001 dropped. So I was heavy into it. and Also had me bumping ish like this:

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=46sRJvLMPCk&feature=share

I've been in NYC for the last 20 years and when that song came on my mix the other day I was nostalgic but it didn't quite bang the same.

guru0509
Charter member
45342 posts
Sat Feb-06-21 08:26 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
21. "lol, i *used* to think like this too"
In response to Reply # 0
Sat Feb-06-21 08:27 PM by guru0509

nice to know im not the only one

-------------------
I wanna go to where the martyrs went
the brown figures on the walls of my apart-a-ment...

blackfoot_female
Member since Jul 15th 2002
967 posts
Sun Feb-07-21 03:13 AM

23. "i'm from Pomona and Freeway is in my top 5 best Philly rappers ever "
In response to Reply # 0

grew up knowing Suga Free before he rapped when he mainly just pimped. grew up on him hard, but The Roots are also my favorite group ever, and they got me into all the best Philly rappers.

blackfoot_female
Member since Jul 15th 2002
967 posts
Sun Feb-07-21 03:15 AM

24. "i honestly DO love all regional hip hop the same"
In response to Reply # 0

i don't have a preference for west coast shit just because i'm from here and lived my whole life here. regional hip hop is all great to me because it's all different and those differences are the best part.

Anonymous
Charter member
23226 posts
Sun Feb-07-21 10:27 AM

25. "^^^not to be trusted yo "
In response to Reply # 24

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49394 posts
Sun Feb-07-21 05:59 PM

"Curious, who are your top 5 MCs?"

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49394 posts
Sun Feb-07-21 05:59 PM

26. "Curious, who are your top 5 MCs?"
In response to Reply # 24

Dj Joey Joe
Member since Sep 01st 2007
13770 posts
Mon Feb-08-21 08:58 AM

28. "I Usually Don't Trust Most People's Rapper Taste"
In response to Reply # 0

I know plenty of kats who basically have the same taste in music as I do and I still don't trust them cause they always have a few oddballs on their list that be from the same region, also anybody who got Biggie or Pac on their list is suspect to me cause to me people pick those two cause of world wide acceptance not cause they really like them.

https://tinyurl.com/y4ba6hog

---------
"We in here talking about later career Prince records
& your fool ass is cruising around in a time machine
trying to collect props for a couple of sociopathic degenerates" - s.blak

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49394 posts
Mon Feb-08-21 09:41 AM

29. "Wow you said it!"
In response to Reply # 28

And I generally agree. It was universally accepted 20 years ago, its a lot harder to argue either are GOATS at this point. Not when folks like Snoop, Nas and Jay-Z were big then and still have strong careers.

seasoned vet
Member since Jul 29th 2008
6024 posts
Mon Feb-15-21 12:43 PM

30. " im the opposite, i like all regions equally"
In response to Reply # 0

i loathe regional biased opinions in music.

born and raised in the midwest, we never had anyone that big to call our own outside of Kanye. that allowed me to appreciate music from everywhere.

High Society
Member since Oct 13th 2003
7375 posts
Tue Feb-16-21 08:03 PM

31. "Down here in New Orleans..."
In response to Reply # 0

You could easily find someone that would say their 2 favorite rappers are Lil Wayne & Jay-Z.

I like Killer Mike and I like Freeway, I like Styles P and I like Blu.
Saying I couldn’t be trusted bc I like rap from different regions is kind of silly.

I just listed around 20-25 albums that I like a lot to absolutely love in the top southern albums post.
maybe only 5 of them would be in my top 50 hip hop albums of all time list.
My list would be east coast heavy and I’m from the south.

Would that make me not trust worthy cause my list would be heavy east coast and I’m from the south?

-----
Cameo
Soundshape Records

seasoned vet
Member since Jul 29th 2008
6024 posts
Tue Feb-16-21 10:11 PM

32. "(RE: silly) thats that east coast mindset..."
In response to Reply # 31

you know how they are.

the person that cant appreciate x artist because of where they’re from is the real problem

Lobby The Lesson topic #3029999 Previous topic | Next topic