Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #3029285

Subject: "Juan Ep is Dead - the podcast returns " Previous topic | Next topic
natenate101
Member since Apr 21st 2015
682 posts
Tue Dec-29-20 03:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Juan Ep is Dead - the podcast returns "

Was pleasantly surprised to see Cipha and Rosenberg have brought back Juan Ep this month. Just started listening now so not sure if they’ll be returning to their original loose style (i would think so though) or trying something new. The Jay-Z thing they did earlier this year didn’t work for me, too structured and hid their personalities.

I know Rosenberg is polarizing for many, but I enjoy hearing him and Ciph together as their original run of Juan Ep was the first solid hip hop related podcast I found. Now if they could only get the guests NORE does, they’d be in business. I’m just happy to hear one of my old favorites is back. Hope some of you feel similar and give it a listen.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I like the old format they’re on now.
Dec 29th 2020
MF DOOM tribute pod came out last night ft
Jan 04th 2021
Oh wow. Great guests to tell his early story.
Jan 04th 2021
So glad they're back.
Jan 04th 2021

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23880 posts
Tue Dec-29-20 10:29 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I like the old format they’re on now."
In response to Reply # 0

If they didn’t mention so often how they need to coordinate to connect, it would feel like their “sitting at the station waiting for people to stop through” vibes.

I didn’t realize Rosenberg had gotten a divorce from SneakyBigTits.

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

natenate101
Member since Apr 21st 2015
682 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 11:33 AM

2. "MF DOOM tribute pod came out last night ft"
In response to Reply # 0

Bobbito, Kurious, and Peanut Butter Wolf as Part 1. Good shit.

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24419 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 12:16 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "Oh wow. Great guests to tell his early story."
In response to Reply # 2

>Bobbito, Kurious, and Peanut Butter Wolf as Part 1. Good
>shit.

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

OneTwoTones
Charter member
467 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 09:21 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "So glad they're back. "
In response to Reply # 0

I love this duo in their element. I don't even care who they have on as guests, I could just listen to these two shoot the shit forever. The Jay-Z thing was alright, but just felt...off. Good to hear them address it in episode one here. I LOL'd when they were jabbering about scheduling and Rosenberg said "let's make this Juan Ep", or something to that effect, and put on the Artifacts beat. Hilarious.

---------------------------

Lobby The Lesson topic #3029285 Previous topic | Next topic