Really like them, my first pair of Sennheisers, first pair of wireless, first pair of noise-cancelling (before that I always got those $130 Bose over the ears) so can't really compare them to other wireless/noise-cancelling.
7. "initial review:" In response to Reply # 5 Fri Jul-24-20 11:33 AM by Robert
- the sound on these is already a noticeable notch above the ATs--feels like it's a "wider" frequency response
- it's "touchscreen" controls (just a flat pad on the right ear cup and you swipe your finger accordingly to play-pause/volume control/ffwd-rwd). it'll take some getting used to but im sure ill prefer in end
- my only minor gripes are design-related..you twist the earcup to turn on/off? (just give me a simple button) the buttons to control features (noise-cancelling, some other "effect" thing and the bluetooth switch) are kinda on the small side..and to me doesnt give a clear "it's now on or it's now off" regardless of what side you have it on
feel free to ignore my gripes though..im the type of person where even if a 100 people tell me "drop the iphone & get a samsung", i'll stick with the iphone just because i simply dont want to learn a whole new phone at this point (regardless of how superior it is)
(person that first recommended these sennheisers..thank you though. like i said the sound is fantastic..if you have any random thoughts on how to make these more user-friendly for the newbie, feel free to chime in..)
the ones i have dont fold down, have less battery life and dont support the newest codex. the sound is supposed to be the same. its a fun sound, some emphasis on bass but not overpowering. i just wish the ear cups were a bit larger as they dont go all the way around my ears. need like 5mm more lol
3. "I have those, exact same model..." In response to Reply # 0
had them since 2017. They've been workhorses. Dropped them off the roof, once, while I was cleaning the gutters. I have different styles of headphones, but these are the ones I use when I do housework or yard work (the only ones I can hear, easily over the lawnmower)
when I threw the rifle in the river, it looked like Bol Bol was diving in the river - Action Bronson
wished I'd gotten this sale price, but my they were a new model when I got'em.
they sound fantastic. good depth on the bass. loud enough and I can hear all the little sounds in the music.
only issue is the auto-off. most shut-off features are for when the device hasn't been used within a certain amount of time. these don't work like that. these shut off when your phone/tablet's BT is off. I never turn BT off on my devices since there's no reason to. all that to say, these stay on forever until you actually turn them off.