Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #3021989

Subject: "If hip hop had enforced euthanasia" Previous topic | Next topic
fanks
Member since Apr 07th 2013
74 posts
Sun Feb-09-20 09:19 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"If hip hop had enforced euthanasia"

like that one 70s science fiction film, I feel like worldwide cringe levels could relax. Talking about the zero vibration nothingness type stuff. Don't want to see guys I used to look up to acting like 12 yr old kids past 40.

While I'm typing - the hand and greeting theme was supposed to be silly, marketers. It's not some kind of comment on social media, just silliness. Attempting to mock it to sell your product/service does not compute. I am not the internet's mascot or whatever the fun. Also not retarded, topped most of my classes as a lad. Also not the guy talking in the intro to my song Fuck It, some dude on a radio show. Have a very mild Australian accent. K peace bye

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I hear you, bruh.
Feb 09th 2020
franks.....**an*s **thinking man meme**
Feb 10th 2020

squeeg
Charter member
34478 posts
Sun Feb-09-20 09:36 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I hear you, bruh."
In response to Reply # 0

Stop eating that pork.

CherNic
Member since Aug 18th 2005
37156 posts
Mon Feb-10-20 09:37 AM

2. "franks.....**an*s **thinking man meme**"
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby The Lesson topic #3021989 Previous topic | Next topic