Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #3018865

Subject: "New track from Stalley prod by Jansport J" Previous topic | Next topic
twofifteen
Member since Sep 17th 2019
9 posts
Wed Sep-18-19 02:19 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"New track from Stalley prod by Jansport J"

First post here, waddup?!

Anyone else diggin this new Stalley? Rapper from Ohio who ran with Rick Ross years back.

https://soundcloud.com/naturesounds/allsonew

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I still follow his moves...although his output lately has been inconsist...
Sep 19th 2019
RE: I still follow his moves...although his output lately has been incon...
Oct 14th 2019

Overqualified
Member since May 03rd 2006
4543 posts
Thu Sep-19-19 04:19 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I still follow his moves...although his output lately has been inconsist..."
In response to Reply # 0

I'm not quite sure what he was going for with "Shame the Devil", and "Human" was kind of spotty, although an EP. He was on a tear from ITM through Ohio...some really thoughtful, enjoyable projects in that span. I'd prefer if he linked with Rashad again.

Streets won't let me chill.

twofifteen
Member since Sep 17th 2019
9 posts
Mon Oct-14-19 12:56 PM

2. "RE: I still follow his moves...although his output lately has been incon..."
In response to Reply # 1

>He was on a tear from ITM through Ohio...some really thoughtful, enjoyable projects in that span. I'd prefer if he linked with Rashad again.

I hear that. crazy to think his catalog is this deep to begin with. I remember first hearing Goin Ape like it was yesterday.

video for this joint just dropped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfCxOGlrpQ

Lobby The Lesson topic #3018865 Previous topic | Next topic