5. "Is Anita lead vocal?" In response to Reply # 0
For all of the songs? I love the record but don’t know who is who between Amber and Anita. I’m trying to understand the magnitude of this change. This is one of my favorite albums of the past ten years. Sucks they won’t be recording together.
6. "Her and Amber split the leads up pretty evenly." In response to Reply # 5
But they both do good supporting harmony when not singing lead. Amber's voice is higher than Anita's, so I suppose Paris will have to step in now (or they could just try to perform the songs without the vocal harmony they've always had).
8. "I had my suspicions about them being a duo now: is WeAreKing their new n..." In response to Reply # 0
I noticed Anita's absence in recent pub and social media pics and in name when the group's members have been mentioned lately. So, I wondered if she was no longer in the band only to find out that she has indeed parted ways.
Sad since KING's sound is so refreshingly sublime and completely original. I am curious to how their music will sound now that they are a duo.
Also, I take it that WeAreKING is their official name, now? Their was a '80s rock band with the same name that they would be regularly confused with.
10. "RE: Did Anita Bias Leave KING?" In response to Reply # 0
Hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see them working sonically as a duo. They will have to add vocal layering in studio to maintain their distinct style and replicating that live is going to be a challenge. Very talented ladies though.
11. "I Wonder If This Song Has All 3 Singing Or Just The 2 Sisters?" In response to Reply # 0
I saw this this song features King on it, since this came out this year, not sure if this actually was recorded when all three members were together or afterwards with just Paris & Amber doing harmonies?