Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2892379

Subject: "King Fuvi - I Want My Name Back <==Support This Kickstarter Please!" Previous topic | Next topic
bibblegolf
Member since Oct 19th 2004
21833 posts
Tue Jul-15-14 10:58 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"King Fuvi - I Want My Name Back <==Support This Kickstarter Please!"

Hello Okayplayer!

A few years ago, I began recording and working on my debut album here in the Twin Cities. I have had the honor and privilege in meeting and working with some amazing individuals with unmeasured talent. In doing so, I tapped back into parts of my being that I thought were long suppressed, sparking a flame and creative driving force that I had not seen within myself for years.

So here we are...I am personally asking for your assistance for the next month in sharing and pledging towards my Kickstarter campaign for the release of my debut album entitled 'I Want My Name Back'. This album serves as a time line of memories and experience presented through music that I would like to share with the world. For the next month I will be promoting this project daily to reach my goal of 7k. This will cover all expenses in bringing this project to life including CD manufacturing, securing a venue for a free album release show for the public, shooting a couple videos for singles from IWMNB and finally being able to purchase and distribute incentives for all those who contributed in making this dream of mine into a reality. The music is recorded for the album already, we just need a push in bringing this to life.

I sincerely thank you in advance for not only reading this but clicking the link below, watching my launch video, sharing it with your friends and loved ones and finally pledging to support this project at a level you are comfortable with. Helping others help others indeed goes a long way.

Sincerely,

King Fuvi
(Troy King)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kingfuvi/king-fuvi-i-want-my-name-back

"The more a country produces..the richer it is...the better it should take care of it's people. - Dr. Aleida Guevara"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2892379 Previous topic | Next topic