Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2879628

Subject: "Stacy Barthe - PS I Love You EP (2013) / Spotify changing my life" Previous topic | Next topic
come on people
Member since Dec 02nd 2007
17423 posts
Mon Apr-07-14 10:50 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Stacy Barthe - PS I Love You EP (2013) / Spotify changing my life"

Spotify recommended Stacy Barthe's 2013 EP "PS I Love You" -- this shyt is amazing. How are there no posts about her (I searched her name and just saw her mentioned incidentally in a Luke James post).

She's a pop songwriter -- "Cheers" by Rihanna, "Adore You" by Miley Cyrus -- but her own work seems nothing like that, although it's as accessible in its own way.

Anybody else really having their music listening shook up by Spotify? Their recommendation algorithm is a little, um, spotty lol, but when I have some sense of who I'm looking at, they've put me on to some hot shyt. My only complaint is that there's a fair amount of stuff -- mixtapes and catalog titles from mainstream R&B artists -- that's not available on there.

Go Smack yourself and then apologize to your hand for looking stupid - Case_One

http://i54.tinypic.com/nxros2.jpg

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Okp, actually.......
Apr 07th 2014

Birminghams Savage
Member since Mar 19th 2005
1856 posts
Mon Apr-07-14 11:58 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Okp, actually......."
In response to Reply # 0

puts me on to the stuff I wouldn't usually listen to (they give me some duds, too, but....). Stacey Barthe is dope. hearing her on the intro of Soul Tape 3 piqued my interest...

The process is immaculate----->@SolidusShaz

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2879628 Previous topic | Next topic