Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2811171

Subject: " !.B.F.K.W. (!llmind Beats For Kanye West) EP " This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Noah Truth
Member since Apr 13th 2010
568 posts
Sat Jun-08-13 09:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
" !.B.F.K.W. (!llmind Beats For Kanye West) EP "
Sat Jun-08-13 09:41 AM by Noah Truth

Just stumbled across this joint. There's actually some heat on here.

https://soundcloud.com/illmind/sets/b-f-k-w-llmind-beats-for-kanye

“Kanye West is undoubtedly one of the most exciting producer/artists to emerge in the last decade. His music is one of the few I can safely say I whole-heartedly admire (next to the late great J. Dilla). I had the pleasure of producing “The Morning” off of 2012’s highly anticipated “Kanye West Presents: G.O.O.D. Music Cruel Summer” LP. During the creation of that song, and between the months of July 2012 – March 2013, I created a handful of tracks with Kanye West in mind. This is a collection of some of that music. It features collaborations and co-production from my long time friend Symbolyc One (Produced Kanye West’s “Power”, “Murder 2 Excellence” on Watch The Throne & part of Kanye’s “Very G.O.O.D. Beats” entity), Dr. Know Jr., M31RK, Hippie Sabotage, Kailiin Yong &The Frontrunnerz. I had so much fun creating this stuff, and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do.” - !llmind

"I am a human being becoming, help me become."

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Lobby The Lesson topic #2811171 Previous topic | Next topic