Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2722103

Subject: "in terms of beats,ryhmes & different,that Wale Ambition is actually dope" Previous topic | Next topic
underground AnR
Member since Jan 02nd 2012
98 posts
Thu Jul-19-12 06:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"in terms of beats,ryhmes & different,that Wale Ambition is actually dope"

the Wale 'Ambition' album. is actually a dope record. the production is money and Wale is spittin. if you haven't heard it and are looking for some new shit to listen to, its worth a listen.

if you heard the album already what do you think about it?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I felt the same as you
Jul 19th 2012
RE: I felt the same as you
Jul 19th 2012
RE: I felt the same as you
Jul 20th 2012

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Thu Jul-19-12 08:19 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "I felt the same as you"
In response to Reply # 0

though the reviews here were kind of mixed. Now don't get me wrong, I fucks with Mixtape Wale, but I feel like Ambition is more like the record he really wanted to sell to the masses. The biggest complaints were how "soft" some of the shit was...

but man. once you get over the idea that Wale is more self-absorbed a rapper than he is selfless... it works. and all the music bangs IMO.

underground AnR
Member since Jan 02nd 2012
98 posts
Thu Jul-19-12 09:29 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: I felt the same as you"
In response to Reply # 1

i mean, for some mainstream commercial? and maybach music group shit? wale dropped a 2012 hiphop record thats actually a breath of fresh air ,esp. in the current musical climate. he dont sound like anybody else. he did him over fresh sounding production and this shit is nice. no complaints on the smooth shit from me. i like smooth shit you can listen to around females and the songs for the bitches he has on here jam too. i think this one got overlooked; i know i did til today.

Conscious
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1620 posts
Fri Jul-20-12 02:47 AM

3. "RE: I felt the same as you"
In response to Reply # 1

only thing i like about this post is your avatar

#thefutureofradio http://bit.ly/BRIndieGoGo
http://bondfireradio.com

audio journaling: unkempt > http://bit.ly/ajunkempt < be courageous

Lobby The Lesson topic #2722103 Previous topic | Next topic