Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2705575

Subject: ""Write Me back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D'angelo's new one" Previous topic | Next topic
mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Sat Jun-02-12 01:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
""Write Me back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D'angelo's new one"

oops my badd D'angelo don't even know when its going to drop since its been hmmmmmmmm?? yeah the same ole story another new Kellz album and Mumblo's die hard head sit and wait as he is now 63.7% completed that long awaited album.

turkeys need to give it up and reach to the ARRUH because he is the only cat that brings it yearly and time after time.

R.kelly ain't going no where except in the lab and bring out another album.

i told you D'angelo has a job waiting for him as a extra in the next enstallment of trapped in the closet. he would be could as the prentender who fooled turkeys into thinking he was a real contender.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Kelly releases too much music.
Jun 02nd 2012
a die hard Prince fan got the nerve to say somebody else
Jun 03rd 2012
Why so insecure ?
Jun 02nd 2012
RE: "Write Me back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D'angelo's new one
Jun 02nd 2012

rdhull
Charter member
33131 posts
Sat Jun-02-12 01:06 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Kelly releases too much music."
In response to Reply # 0

On the dock of that bay serving a life sentence,even if I’m going to hell I’m gonna make an entrance

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Sun Jun-03-12 12:02 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "a die hard Prince fan got the nerve to say somebody else"
In response to Reply # 1

releases too much music if that ain't Nerve? and the thing is that Kellz in the studio still counts and out lasted Prince because Kellz still got folks checking two decades deep not so much for your boy though

take that "L" and go on back to Paisley Park

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Pete Burns
Member since Oct 18th 2005
5445 posts
Sat Jun-02-12 03:48 PM

2. "Why so insecure ?"
In response to Reply # 0

What the blood claaat ???

Thanes1975
Member since Aug 03rd 2011
1618 posts
Sat Jun-02-12 06:51 PM

3. "RE: "Write Me back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D'angelo's new one"
In response to Reply # 0

R. Kelly drops music like Stevie & Marvin use to. I give him props. These other artist are lazy.

"Highly developed spirits often encounter resistance from mediocre minds."-Albert Einstein

http://twitter.com/#!/TonyHanesPoetry

Lobby The Lesson topic #2705575 Previous topic | Next topic