Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2696618

Subject: "more funny singing about the Kit Kat" Previous topic | Next topic
mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Tue May-08-12 10:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Poll question: more funny singing about the Kit Kat"

which of these two who happen to be two of my all time favorite artists ever check out my rotate spot, cracked you up the most talking about the Kit Kat the loveable Fur coat? or was there somebody else?

both cats had me laughing so loud and hard i bout near blew Howard Cosell's rug off his head and he been gone for some time.

i likes laughing like that and I'm not alone.

Poll result (1 votes)
El Debarge "Medley for a V" with DJ Quik (1 votes)Vote
Brian Mcknight "if you are ready to learn (0 votes)Vote
or somebody else (0 votes)Vote
both (0 votes)Vote

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
George Clinton - '(I Call My Baby) Pussy"
May 08th 2012
you expect that from him, however nobody saw El Debarge
May 08th 2012
George Clinton - 'Nappy Dugout'
May 08th 2012
Honestly, El's medley takes it for me.
May 08th 2012
for real for real, man when I first heard El Debarge singing about it
May 08th 2012
      RE: for real for real, man when I first heard El Debarge singing about i...
May 08th 2012
           El had done a cut with Ton Loc and then later with Warren g
May 08th 2012
                RE: El had done a cut with Ton Loc and then later with Warren g
May 08th 2012

AFKAP_of_Darkness
Charter member
84244 posts
Tue May-08-12 10:16 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "George Clinton - '(I Call My Baby) Pussy""
In response to Reply # 0

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/287/6/c/the_wire_lineup__huge_download_by_dennisculver-d30s7vl.jpg
The man who thinks at 50 the same way he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life - Muhammed Ali

mistermaxxx08
16076 posts
Tue May-08-12 10:19 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "you expect that from him, however nobody saw El Debarge"
In response to Reply # 1

or Brian Mcknight getting that MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

AFKAP_of_Darkness
Charter member
84244 posts
Tue May-08-12 10:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "George Clinton - 'Nappy Dugout'"
In response to Reply # 0

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/287/6/c/the_wire_lineup__huge_download_by_dennisculver-d30s7vl.jpg
The man who thinks at 50 the same way he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life - Muhammed Ali

Black_N_Still Proud
Member since May 02nd 2012
207 posts
Tue May-08-12 10:21 PM

4. "Honestly, El's medley takes it for me."
In response to Reply # 0

El's medley and along with his interlude are some of my favorite songs. Those songs are so pimped out it ain't even funny. But I do like what Brian Mcknight has done with his new song. I think he's bringing some much needed humor and fun to the game. It'll be nice to see what his new mixtape sounds like.

mistermaxxx08
16076 posts
Tue May-08-12 10:27 PM

5. "for real for real, man when I first heard El Debarge singing about it"
In response to Reply # 4

i called my homies up and we were on speaker phone laughing like Prime time RIchard Pryor,Redd Foxx or Eddie Murphy was on.

El had us rolling. he was singing all High pitched and Happy

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Black_N_Still Proud
207 posts
Tue May-08-12 10:40 PM

6. "RE: for real for real, man when I first heard El Debarge singing about i..."
In response to Reply # 5

>i called my homies up and we were on speaker phone laughing
>like Prime time RIchard Pryor,Redd Foxx or Eddie Murphy was
>on.
>
>El had us rolling. he was singing all High pitched and Happy

Man, I remember when Rhythm-al-ism came out and my cousin brought me the tape because when use to always see the Hand and Hand video on BET and we thought it was the coolest thing ever. He use to think El was a Spanish cat back in the day, lol. But anyway, Hand and Hand was my intro to Quik (Debarge I remember always hearing at home) and I remember getting the tape and thinking it was some of the best thing since bread! It was so funky and yet soulful like an R&B record and while I've always liked Hip Hop, I was an R&B/Soul head before I even became big on Hip Hop. But the thing I also liked about that song was Nate's vocals as well. I like the way Nate's vocals seem like they were layered two times, without there really being background vocals. But El did his thing on that song and was so cool and it is funny when you think about it because El had never come out of pocket like that before so he totally came out the blue and just "made it plain".

mistermaxxx08
16076 posts
Tue May-08-12 11:23 PM

7. "El had done a cut with Ton Loc and then later with Warren g"
In response to Reply # 6

and heavy D and others, however not like that. yeah nate Dogg had that lane and that distinctive tone and feel.

it was a Win Win for me because my homies knew i always dug El Debarge and Family and also knew I dug Quik so it was a win Win.

Quik is a Frustratded R&B Producer much like Spike Lee is a Frustrated musician both want to do that other thing and it shows.

Quik ended up doing even more projects with James Debarge and it was funny hearing James singing all high pitch with Quik however it worked.

El Debarge is half French,Afican American and his roots extend as does Chico. at the end of the day they are NEGROES!!!

Black_N_Still Proud
207 posts
Tue May-08-12 11:52 PM

8. "RE: El had done a cut with Ton Loc and then later with Warren g"
In response to Reply # 7

> and heavy D and others, however not like that. yeah nate
>Dogg had that lane and that distinctive tone and feel.
>
>it was a Win Win for me because my homies knew i always dug
>El Debarge and Family and also knew I dug Quik so it was a win
>Win.
>
>Quik is a Frustratded R&B Producer much like Spike Lee is a
>Frustrated musician both want to do that other thing and it
>shows.
>
>Quik ended up doing even more projects with James Debarge and
>it was funny hearing James singing all high pitch with Quik
>however it worked.
>
>El Debarge is half French,Afican American and his roots extend
>as does Chico. at the end of the day they are NEGROES!!!

Oh word? I didn't know EL had done songs with Tone Loc and Heavy D. Yeah, I like the Divorce and Ev'ryday songs James and Quik did together. James has a really nice voice too.

Lobby The Lesson topic #2696618 Previous topic | Next topic