Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2685895

Subject: "Lionel Richie got a Tv special on. I Don't know about know this. smh " Previous topic | Next topic
Kid Ray
Member since Sep 23rd 2010
1702 posts
Fri Apr-13-12 11:42 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Lionel Richie got a Tv special on. I Don't know about know this. smh "

I know he just did a country album. The audience is covered with snow. I saw like three black folk in the building. Maxx I know this is ya boy and u always talkin bout how he stay black. It would be better if you just said you love his music. The way you talk about the man I would think he's militant or like Jim brown or somethin. You put too much on it. I'm sure Lionel a good dude. But please don't talk about nobody crossing over cause what do you call what he 's doing now?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
FYI Homes
Apr 14th 2012
He could have choose some of his performers though.
Apr 14th 2012
just madd because Lionel B RIchie is shinning again
Apr 14th 2012
hypocritical max doesnt mind when his favs are sell outs
Apr 14th 2012

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Sat Apr-14-12 02:11 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "FYI Homes"
In response to Reply # 0

He has always been coutRY 1)

YOU SEE LOUD mouth jive turkeys who don't know a thing about the man forget that these songs are 25-30 plus years old and alot of his songs have country roots in them 2)

lets see go to a BB King show and there are mainly white folks there. same with charlie Pride and charlie Pride is a Brother,Brother so miss me with that 3)

Lionel went to a Black college and grew up country and he ain't never lacked his roots. yeah the majority of folks who buy his records and any other Black artist that crosses over is White no stuff Columbo?

thing is Lionel B.Richie still got an audience feeling what he is doing he can't help it if its frosty flakes out there.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Kid Ray
Member since Sep 23rd 2010
1702 posts
Sat Apr-14-12 12:16 PM

2. "He could have choose some of his performers though."
In response to Reply # 0

It seems like a desperate move. I mean country's top performers and his greatest hits. I thought his album was all new stuff that would been good. Why do this?

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Sat Apr-14-12 12:32 PM

4. "just madd because Lionel B RIchie is shinning again"
In response to Reply # 2

and the bottom line folks are feeling great Music and know Music Greatness and LBR is the truth

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

rdhull
Charter member
33137 posts
Sat Apr-14-12 12:25 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "hypocritical max doesnt mind when his favs are sell outs"
In response to Reply # 0

well he does but doesn't post about it

On the dock of that bay serving a life sentence,even if I’m going to hell I’m gonna make an entrance

Lobby The Lesson topic #2685895 Previous topic | Next topic