Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2685449

Subject: "mp3 request(for the older heads)-Freddie Foxx 'Chancesellor' prod. by Pe..." Previous topic | Next topic
Li Mu Bai
Member since Sep 11th 2007
1891 posts
Fri Apr-13-12 01:51 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"mp3 request(for the older heads)-Freddie Foxx 'Chancesellor' prod. by Pe..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axGa7S3CQ6Q

ayo, i've been trying to find this cut for the longest time, like since my early twenties. when it came out i had a certain impression of Pete Rock and this was, characteristically speaking, very UN-Pete Rock. Bumpy does his thing, not really sayin' shit but killin it at the same time, kinda like starang in that respect i guess.

i looked everywhere. amazon? nope. itunes? nope. ughh.com? nope. shit man, maybe one of you djs out there got this on vinyl? i used to but turntables aren't exactly conducive to the military lifestyle.

help, anybody, somebody, please?

Lebron couldn't win a chip without two superstars from his draft class. He didn't just need help. The nigga needed the cheat code to enable god mode.(c)Kira

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I got you. (Inbox)
Apr 13th 2012
RE: I got you. (Inbox)
Apr 13th 2012
      I remember I got it off the 12" that 'R.N.S.' was on
Apr 13th 2012
Apr 13th 2012

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Fri Apr-13-12 06:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "I got you. (Inbox)"
In response to Reply # 0

Li Mu Bai
Member since Sep 11th 2007
1891 posts
Fri Apr-13-12 10:53 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: I got you. (Inbox)"
In response to Reply # 1

thanks Doc. was this on an album or was it just a single?

Lebron couldn't win a chip without two superstars from his draft class. He didn't just need help. The nigga needed the cheat code to enable god mode.(c)Kira

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Fri Apr-13-12 12:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "I remember I got it off the 12" that 'R.N.S.' was on"
In response to Reply # 2
Fri Apr-13-12 01:05 PM by Dr Claw

>thanks Doc. was this on an album or was it just a single?

IIRC, one of the singles released to promote INDUSTRY SHAKEDOWN and it may have been promo-ed for inclusion on a repress of Petestrumentals -- I remember hearing it around the time word got out that the album needed to be re-pressed.

Kind of wish that INDUSTRY SHAKEDOWN turned out to be all Pete/Bumpy, as it was planned to be.

Options
Member since Nov 19th 2009
1013 posts
Fri Apr-13-12 05:54 PM

4. "..."
In response to Reply # 3

>Kind of wish that INDUSTRY SHAKEDOWN turned out to be all Pete/Bumpy, as it was planned to be.

!!!

Lobby The Lesson topic #2685449 Previous topic | Next topic