Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2677741

Subject: "aside from Babyface who else do you feel was influenced by El Debarge?" Previous topic | Next topic
mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Sun Mar-25-12 01:22 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"aside from Babyface who else do you feel was influenced by El Debarge?"

Babyface is a huge El Debarge fan and in fact he pretty much says that a two Occasions crossing over big as did and then of course his writing and Producing for others is what seperated him from El Debarge, but he is a huge fan.

but whom else do you hear and feel was influenced by El Debarge aside from Face?

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: aside from Babyface who else do you feel was influenced by El Debarg...
Mar 25th 2012
Mar 25th 2012
Mar 25th 2012

melanon
Member since Oct 21st 2003
2012 posts
Sun Mar-25-12 01:32 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: aside from Babyface who else do you feel was influenced by El Debarg..."
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Mar-25-12 01:33 AM by melanon

i hate Babyface. How can you not hate Babyface? honestly? especially if you're roughly my age (35). i like 'It's No Crime'.

i hate Jon B

i hate Tony Terry

i hate Laface records

Original Juice
Member since Oct 03rd 2007
2578 posts
Sun Mar-25-12 01:38 AM

2. "RE: aside from Babyface who else do you feel was influenced by El Debarg..."
In response to Reply # 0

The Jets
Surface
Jon B
Robin Thicke
DJ Quik

melanon
Member since Oct 21st 2003
2012 posts
Sun Mar-25-12 03:49 AM

3. "RE: aside from Babyface who else do you feel was influenced by El Debarg..."
In response to Reply # 2

>The Jets
>Surface
>Jon B
>Robin Thicke
>DJ Quik

i rest my case. gross.

Lobby The Lesson topic #2677741 Previous topic | Next topic