Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2667238

Subject: "Ya'll can't TELL ME Pusha ain't ghostwrite..." Previous topic | Next topic
Remedial
Charter member
6459 posts
Sat Feb-25-12 06:18 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Ya'll can't TELL ME Pusha ain't ghostwrite..."

Tyga's Lil Homie. You just can't. From the inflections, to the flow, to the vocabulary, everything screams Pusha T. I'll say this, Tyga definitely takes coaching very well because he almost did Pusha as good as Pusha.

Come to grips with the fact that most OKP's are of the Nut Hugger lineage, so, if you' re not part of the little cliques that exist 'round here, your posts will probably tank like Souljaboy's album sales.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
wow. yeah, this is definitely pusha t
Feb 25th 2012
Yep, it is.
Mar 05th 2012
Im pretty sure drake did Im Gone too.
Feb 25th 2012
And the Cole track feels like Jermaine wrote that
Mar 05th 2012
RE: And the Cole track feels like Jermaine wrote that
Mar 05th 2012
      J. Cole
Mar 05th 2012
           RE: J. Cole
Mar 05th 2012
                yeah, let's not start acting like J. Cole's earned gov-first-name status
Mar 05th 2012
Do y'all think "Kings & Queens" has a ghostwriter?
Mar 05th 2012
could also be because it's got Pharrel on it & has that drum patch
Mar 05th 2012

atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Sat Feb-25-12 09:11 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "wow. yeah, this is definitely pusha t"
In response to Reply # 0

Remedial
Charter member
6459 posts
Mon Mar-05-12 05:04 PM

3. "Yep, it is."
In response to Reply # 1

Funny how, when you realize it's Pusha, you listen to the track with new ears and can ALMOST hear his voice.

Come to grips with the fact that most OKP's are of the Nut Hugger lineage, so, if you' re not part of the little cliques that exist 'round here, your posts will probably tank like Souljaboy's album sales.

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85051 posts
Sat Feb-25-12 10:46 AM

2. "Im pretty sure drake did Im Gone too."
In response to Reply # 0

Sounds the exact same

<--- Big Baller World Order

CMcMurtry
Member since Nov 28th 2002
17053 posts
Mon Mar-05-12 05:14 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "And the Cole track feels like Jermaine wrote that"
In response to Reply # 0

Or at least had a strong hand in it.

Remedial
Charter member
6459 posts
Mon Mar-05-12 05:27 PM

5. "RE: And the Cole track feels like Jermaine wrote that"
In response to Reply # 4
Mon Mar-05-12 05:27 PM by Remedial

>Or at least had a strong hand in it.

Which Jermaine?

And, isn't it funny how we can now play "Name That Ghostwriter" with some rapper's albums?

Why should I give these dudes money if they can't even come up with their own raps?!

CMcMurtry
Member since Nov 28th 2002
17053 posts
Mon Mar-05-12 05:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "J. Cole"
In response to Reply # 5

Remedial
Charter member
6459 posts
Mon Mar-05-12 05:28 PM

7. "RE: J. Cole"
In response to Reply # 6

Okay. Never new that was what the J stood for.

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Mon Mar-05-12 05:58 PM

10. "yeah, let's not start acting like J. Cole's earned gov-first-name status"
In response to Reply # 7

>Okay. Never new that was what the J stood for.

That almost reminded me of when some poster slid in an acronym for a recent Lenny Kravitz album on here like we were supposed to just know what the hell it was.

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Mon Mar-05-12 05:47 PM

8. "Do y'all think "Kings & Queens" has a ghostwriter?"
In response to Reply # 0

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Mon Mar-05-12 05:55 PM

9. "could also be because it's got Pharrel on it & has that drum patch"
In response to Reply # 0

that sounds like it's got a piece of 'Grinding' in it.

Lobby The Lesson topic #2667238 Previous topic | Next topic