Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2659859

Subject: "Lessonheads: Beyonce wants u 2 remix 1 of her songs (swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
come on people
Member since Dec 02nd 2007
17423 posts
Thu Feb-09-12 02:26 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Lessonheads: Beyonce wants u 2 remix 1 of her songs (swipe)"

She's posted the stems from her album track "End of Time" on her website and is offering $4000 and a job (that seems such a paltry sum lol) for the best remix. Story below.

http://bit.ly/yBqgKI

Beyonce Announces 'End of Time' Remix Contest, Hints at Single Release
by David Greenwald, L.A.
February 08, 2012 8:29 EST

New mom Beyonce is making her music world return, calling for remix submissions for "4" track "End of Time" on Wednesday.

The singer, in her first major announcement is the birth of daughter Blue Ivy Carter, is asking fans to submit their versions via BeyonceOnline.com, where they can download stems from the "4" song.

The contest is in association with audio sharing site Soundcloud, which will allow votes on the entries.

The remix winner will win a $4,000 prize and inclusion on a future Beyonce release -- though the nature of that release was not revealed. The single release of "End of Time" would be a likely choice, making it the fifth track released from "4."

The song charted on download sales alone after the release of "4," reaching No. 13 on Billboard's Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart.

Beyonce was photographed at husband Jay-Z's 40/40 Club on Monday, her first public appearance since giving birth.

Go Smack yourself and then apologize to your hand for looking stupid - Case_One

http://i54.tinypic.com/nxros2.jpg

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Hmmm *twirls mustache*
Feb 09th 2012
I would love to hear a grimey hip-hop version of this song.
Feb 09th 2012

JAESCOTT777
Member since Feb 18th 2006
28487 posts
Thu Feb-09-12 02:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Hmmm *twirls mustache*"
In response to Reply # 0

phemom
Member since Oct 22nd 2004
5129 posts
Thu Feb-09-12 06:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I would love to hear a grimey hip-hop version of this song."
In response to Reply # 0

...that prolly wouldn't win tho. Glad she picked this to remix, my favorite joint on the album.

phemom's the name, all-star writer/
searching 4 journalistic fame, mindframe igniter....www.twitter.com/hayabusaage

Lobby The Lesson topic #2659859 Previous topic | Next topic