Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2497869

Subject: "fuck that aveeno shit nigga! (c) ghostface" Previous topic | Next topic
fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Sun Jan-30-11 08:36 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"fuck that aveeno shit nigga! (c) ghostface"

http://bigghostface.blogspot.com/2011/01/nigga-probably-take-baths-in-downy-n.html?spref=tw

http://bigghostface.blogspot.com/2011/01/nigga-probably-take-baths-in-downy-n.html?spref=tw

Words from the God: " Nigga probably take baths in Downy n shit"
Ayo word bond this the god Big Ghost broadcastin live via sattelites to yall niggas from the heavens nahmeans! Ayo a nigga dont mean no disrespect but this shit right here way too homo erotic for a nigga namsayin. A nigga dont mean no disrespect to this soft nigga Drake n that thick little broad Nicki n shit nahmeans. But this is real talk nahmeans. Ayo the soft nigga Drake makin too many questionable moves n shit namsayin. Ayo that soft nigga too light in the ass nahmeans. The nigga all lotioned n baby powdered up anytime the god see that nigga. The nigga all tender n gentle n shit. Word bond if you light a cigarette too close to this muthafucka you gon roast the nigga. The niggas a marshmallow namsayin. Nigga need to be wearin a pillowcase. You cut the nigga open n you gon get feathers flying around the room n shit. Ayo the nigga a stuffed animal nahmean. Word bond the nigga probably got tags sewn on his ass namsayin. Nigga probably take baths in Downy n shit. The muthafucka probably got lotion pumpin through his veins n shit. Dont get the god wrong or nothin like that cos i fucks wit some of his shit namsayin. But this nigga dont even need no airbag if he smash his whip n shit. The aloe vera ass nigga too soft for the god likin lately namsayin. Stay puff ass nigga. The Duncan Hines ass muthafucka is influencin niggas to soften up they images n shit. Muthafucka we Staten Island niggas n we eat razors for snacks nahmeans. We throw boulders at each other for practice namsayin! We squeeze water outta rocks when we thirsty nigga! We gon eat the hair off a nigga head if we hungry namsayin! Fuck all that Aveeno shit nigga. Like I said tho the god dont really mean no disrespect or nothin of that nature. The god wish these niggas much success n prosperity n shit. But Shaolin niggas dont get down like that. We dodge lasers namsayin. We approach niggas daily n we throw bricks at a nigga spine if he try to run. This real nigga shit right here. Go watch the god latest video nahmeans. Bitches throw rose pedals on the ground a nigga walk on. That’s real shit. Word.
Aight peace.
BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 27th, 2011 at 10:38 pm

www.twitter.com/firefire100
http://instagram.com/firefire100
www.philadelphiaeagles.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
This guy is the only reason worth reading 2dopeboyz comments
Jan 30th 2011
Best I Ever Read.
Jan 30th 2011
On Rae:
Jan 30th 2011
cotdamn this shit is funny.
Jan 30th 2011
The god would donate one of his livers to the nigga Rae
Feb 05th 2011
LOL....why in the hell did I wait so long to read this?
Feb 11th 2011
hilarious as fuck
Feb 11th 2011
DEAD...
Jan 30th 2011
hahaha...
Jan 30th 2011
LMFAO!!
Jan 30th 2011
I could not stop laughing at this
Jan 30th 2011
READ THE ROSA ACOSTA POST!!!!!!!
Jan 30th 2011
the blog
Jan 31st 2011
Booolsheet! This was wonderful
Jan 31st 2011
There is no God.
Jan 31st 2011
I pray to God, Jesus, 13 Apostles, and 144K other white men....
Jan 31st 2011
By far, the greatest shit I've read in days, hands down.
Jan 31st 2011
DAMN
Feb 01st 2011
new blog address!
Feb 05th 2011
i nearly died reading th detox joint.
Feb 05th 2011
dude i am reading this at work
Feb 08th 2011
ok...I lost it at Cinnamon Stallion Heart!
Feb 11th 2011
thank you and big baby Jesus
Feb 05th 2011
YES! Thank you
Feb 05th 2011
NIGGA LOOK LIKE GROVER WITH A CAESER
Feb 05th 2011
wow.
Feb 05th 2011
dead at this:
Feb 07th 2011
RE: The nigga Drake a nickelodeon nigga son
Feb 08th 2011
GOD HELP ME...
Feb 06th 2011
this better be archived.
Feb 06th 2011
YESSIR
Feb 06th 2011
      RE: YESSIR
Feb 06th 2011
this is gold
Feb 07th 2011
"Ayo enough wit that soft shit namsayin! "
Feb 08th 2011
wow..
Feb 10th 2011
That shit needs to be published with a gold-plated hardcover n/m
Feb 08th 2011
yes it does
Feb 08th 2011
"The nigga Drake be havin Grey Poupon milkshakes namsayin."
Feb 08th 2011
RE: fuck that aveeno shit nigga! (c) ghostface
Feb 08th 2011
"Yogurt On Your Blade" LMBAO!!!!!
Feb 14th 2011
*dead*/nm
Feb 08th 2011
THE NIGGA LOOK SASSY N SHIT!
Feb 10th 2011
this shyt had me CRYIN!
Feb 10th 2011
interview with obama. lmao!
Feb 11th 2011
MURDER/nm
Feb 11th 2011
instant classic
Feb 11th 2011
this is hilarious!
Feb 11th 2011
THE GRAMMY'S POST
Feb 14th 2011
Classic Material
Feb 14th 2011
Best one in a while!
Sep 06th 2011

Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15302 posts
Sun Jan-30-11 08:50 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "This guy is the only reason worth reading 2dopeboyz comments"
In response to Reply # 0

Thankfully, this blog rounds up all his comments for me. The Wiz Khalifa rant about "Roll Up" is hilarious.

http://bigghostface.blogspot.com/2011/01/big-ghost-speaks-on-wiz-khalifa-nigga.html

"Bitches gon think they can slap a nigga around if they hear a nigga knockin this shit voluntarily n shit. Word bond Ayo muthafuckin Lubriderm called n wanna know if they can bottle ya soft ass song nigga. Muthafuckin Hostess wanna know if they can use ya soft ass song to fill Twinkies n shit. Fuck outta here wit this shit nigga."

~~~~~~~~~
I don't check my inbox.

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Nodima/run_that_shit__nodimas_hip_hop_handbook

http://www.last.fm/user/NodimaChee

http://www.potholesinmyblog.com

http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517

MISTA MONOTONE
Member since Jan 30th 2004
58563 posts
Sun Jan-30-11 09:10 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Best I Ever Read."
In response to Reply # 0

------------------------------------------
latest mixtape:
https://www.mixcloud.com/mistamonotone/music-to-smack-motherfckers-to/

mistamonotone - taboo
http://mistamonotone.bandcamp.com/album/taboo

@mistamonotone
IG: mistamonotone

topaz
Member since Nov 28th 2002
6236 posts
Sun Jan-30-11 09:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "On Rae:"
In response to Reply # 0

He actually doesn't talk about the album at all lol

http://bigghostface.blogspot.com/2011/01/big-tone-speaks-on-raekwons-new-album.html

Big Tone speaks on Raekwon's new album

Ayo whattup this ya nigga Big Ghost aka the rap Bon Jovi nahmeans. Whattup to that nigga Chef aka Lex Diamonds aka Shallah Raekwon aka Corey nahmeans! Congratulations on the new joint n shit namsayin. Word. The god feelin mad joy to see ya project come to fruitions n shit. Word bond. Ayo yalls already know the god been knowing this nigga since we was babies n shit namsayin. Ayo the nigga Rae was a chubby nigga but the god seen past all that husky shit nahmeans. The nigga was a little on the thick side but he was a fly nigga. Word. The brotha had all that fly shit when we was just lil niggas namsayin. Ayo the god was a bum nigga nahmeans. Word. The god was sleepin 8 to a bed n shit n had the sneakers wit the sole separatin from the shoe n shit. The god shoes used to flap n make slappin noises when a nigga was runnin down the street nahmeans. Used to sound like babies clappin they hands when the god was runnin namsayin. But the nigga Rae had luxuries that the god looked up to nahmeans. Word. The nigga was rockin fly gears n used to come around wit a fresh cut n shit. Niggas head used to look airbrushed. Meanwhile the god n my brothers used to share pants n shit. Thats my word. A nigga aint even had no pants that was his own. Niggas was fightin over who turn it was to rock the corduroys n shit. Meanwhile the nigga Rae he aint share his pants wit no muthafuckin body. Niggaa even had his own bed n shit. The nigga had the joint that looked like a race car n shit. Nigga had Atari in his room n shit. Word. Nigga was like royalty to us. Word bond the nigga had the crayon box wit the sharpeners n shit. Ya know the 64 color joints n shit. My nigga had that. Had mad colors. We was usin yellow n red to color skin in the coloring books nahmeans. Niggas had the 7 packs. Ayo but the nigga Rae had like 6 different shades of browns n shit namsayin. Nigga had the silver n gold joints. He used to say nobody could touch the silver n golds namsayin. Word bond. We was buggin like who this nigga? Nigga was like a alien n shit. The nigga was a martian. Niggas in the hood aint had pets n shit. We was puttin rats in the shoe box jus so we could experience that shit namsayin. Niggas was seekin that affection from rodents n shit. But ayo my lil nigga Davie he got bit in the throat by one them pet rats so we cut that shit out nahmeans. Niggas was gettin rabies n shit. But the nigga Rae he had real life guinea pigs n shit. Like from the real pet stores n shit. Nigga had a guinea pig named Joey in his room n he used to let niggas admire that muthafucka when we was there. We aint know what the shit was at first. Niggas was runnin round like ayo the nigga Rae got a armadillo at his crib namsayin. Niggas was thinkin Rae had that exotic shit. I miss that nigga Joey. But yo thats neither here nor there nahmeans. I love this nigga right here. No homo namsayin. This nigga like the wind beneath the god wings n shit. The god done great things wit the nigga. We done seen the world together nahmeans. We done gone to Africa to dig wells wit our bare hands for the unfortunate. We done opened schools in the mother land. We done crossed deserts together n drank from the same cactuses n shit. We done tag teamed bitches together. Word. The god would donate one of his livers to the nigga Rae. Anybody ever cross my nigga Imma pull a muthafucka stomach out his ass n shit. Thats my word. Yalls click the god name for his latest interviews n shit.
Aight peace.

-
Gang Starr / Nujabes blend - https://youtu.be/lsci1vu6ick
DOOM Tribute - https://youtu.be/qmBQ2BDefKM
Donut of the Heart cover in Javascript - https://youtu.be/afLc2CkC8lk

MISTA MONOTONE
58563 posts
Sun Jan-30-11 09:55 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "cotdamn this shit is funny."
In response to Reply # 3

latest mixtape:

mistamonotone - taboo

@mistamonotone

SooperEgo
Charter member
11338 posts
Sat Feb-05-11 05:37 PM

20. "The god would donate one of his livers to the nigga Rae"
In response to Reply # 3

Dstl1
Charter member
56230 posts
Fri Feb-11-11 07:54 AM

42. "LOL....why in the hell did I wait so long to read this?"
In response to Reply # 3

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

basslinewonder
Member since Oct 12th 2005
3523 posts
Fri Feb-11-11 12:34 PM

46. "hilarious as fuck"
In response to Reply # 3

twitter.com/mpmakesmusic

WARGOD357
Member since Jan 21st 2006
1403 posts
Sun Jan-30-11 09:27 PM

4. "DEAD..."
In response to Reply # 0

Ayo what up KanYe. Me & Ghost wanna do a joint with you called “Imaginary Machetes” with Elton John on the hook. Word yo this joint will have that blend of grimy faggotry you lookin for God. Word is bond.
Raekwon said this on January 23rd, 2011 at 7:22 pm

SOME OF THIS SHIT WAS FUNNY INDEED

BUT...DUDE GOTTA KNOW WU DON'T PLAY

dula dos pistolas
Member since Sep 12th 2006
3295 posts
Sun Jan-30-11 10:35 PM

8. "hahaha..."
In response to Reply # 4

>Ayo what up KanYe. Me & Ghost wanna do a joint with you
>called “Imaginary Machetes” with Elton John on the hook. Word
>yo this joint will have that blend of grimy faggotry you
>lookin for God. Word is bond.
>Raekwon said this on January 23rd, 2011 at 7:22 pm

___

low end crazy, eastside crazy, wild hunnids crazy, englewood crazy.

PimpMacula
Member since Dec 19th 2006
12972 posts
Sun Jan-30-11 09:32 PM

5. "LMFAO!!"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Jan-30-11 09:35 PM by PimpMacula

>The nigga all lotioned n baby powdered up anytime the god see
>that nigga. The nigga all tender n gentle n shit. Word bond if
>you light a cigarette too close to this muthafucka you gon
>roast the nigga. The niggas a marshmallow namsayin. Nigga need
>to be wearin a pillowcase.

ne_atl
Charter member
18873 posts
Sun Jan-30-11 10:10 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "I could not stop laughing at this"
In response to Reply # 0

I read this earlier today and laughed to myself all day. I'm at the corner store looking at young dudes and saying to myself "Nigga probably take baths in Downy n shit. The muthafucka probably got lotion pumpin through his veins n shit."

astralblak
Member since Apr 05th 2007
20029 posts
Sun Jan-30-11 10:45 PM

9. "READ THE ROSA ACOSTA POST!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

HE-LAR-EE-US

astralblak
20029 posts
Mon Jan-31-11 05:34 PM

10. "the blog"
In response to Reply # 0

Is gone

ImPerfectNick
Member since May 04th 2005
3463 posts
Mon Jan-31-11 06:03 PM

12. "Booolsheet! This was wonderful"
In response to Reply # 10

Everybody's got opinions on the way you're living but see they can't fill your shoes... Life is made of half-illusions... forty percent confusion, whatever's left I'm using... to keep myself from losing, yeah.

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44717 posts
Mon Jan-31-11 06:05 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
13. "There is no God."
In response to Reply # 10

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44717 posts
Mon Jan-31-11 05:36 PM

11. "I pray to God, Jesus, 13 Apostles, and 144K other white men...."
In response to Reply # 0

...that this is real.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

Grand Rapids Black
Member since Feb 16th 2006
545 posts
Mon Jan-31-11 07:02 PM

14. "By far, the greatest shit I've read in days, hands down."
In response to Reply # 0

Word is bond.

Yeah.

WARGOD357
1403 posts
Tue Feb-01-11 12:56 PM

15. "DAMN"
In response to Reply # 0

THE BLOG GOT SHUT DOWN?

I WAS TRYING TO GET A LAUGH IN TODAY

Sea
Member since Dec 05th 2008
3 posts
Sat Feb-05-11 11:58 AM

16. "new blog address!"
In response to Reply # 0

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/

i refused to believe this shit got shut down. i went back on 2dopeboyz and found this link instead.

PimpMacula
Member since Dec 19th 2006
12972 posts
Sat Feb-05-11 12:07 PM

17. "i nearly died reading th detox joint. "
In response to Reply # 16
Sat Feb-05-11 12:11 PM by PimpMacula

Ayo the Detox song titles the god suggested word bond!

1. Lavender Pajamas Intro (feat. Ghostface)
2. Golden Panda Fury (feat. Eminem & 50 Cent)
3 The Mighty Swordz of D.R.E. (feat. Ghostface)
4. Porcupine Hurricanes (feat. Snoop Dogg & U-God)
5. Cinnamon Stallion Heart (feat. Ghostface & Raekwon)
6. Shadow Baboons (feat. D-Block & Wu-Tang Clan)
7. Slap A Horse (Ghostface Solo Joint)
8. Watermelon Darts (feat. Method Man, GZA, RZA & Masta Killa)
9. Algebra Coke Diagram (feat. Ice Cube, Cappadonna & Inspectah Deck)
10. Leather Unicorns (feat. Ghostface)
11. We Eat Whole Trees Niggaz (feat. Ghostface)
12. Slap Boxin Wit Gandhi (feat. Theodore Unit & Sun God)
13. African Wizards (feat. Wu Tang Clan)
14. Ayo Whattup (feat. Ghostface)
15. Ghostface Meets Dre (feat. Ghostface)
16. Kill Yallz (feat. Paula Abdul)
17. We Gon Eat Ya Heart Nahmeans (Ghostface Interlude)
18. Ravioli Nigga Cartel (feat. Ghostface)
19. Imma Fuck Ya Broads (feat. Ghostface)
20. Waltz Of A Thousand Midgets (Ghostface Outro)

Ayo yalls mighta already noticed but the god threw in a couple ideas for features n shit. Ayo a nigga really hope this shit gon happen cos that nigga Dre looked at a nigga real real serious like he was thinkin bout that shit while a nigga was talkin. Nigga just kept wrinklin his forehead n squinting like he was tryin to see the gods power point presentation better n shit. The nigga Dre just kept lookin at Jimmy Iovine like listen to this nigga. Like he was thinkin this nigga makin some brilliant points n shit. Word. So yo this shit is prolly bout 90% done n shit. Niggas just gotta wait on paperwork n for that ink to dry namsayin. Word.
Aight Peace.

soulmatic
Member since Jan 26th 2007
4617 posts
Tue Feb-08-11 10:44 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
30. "dude i am reading this at work"
In response to Reply # 17

trying to hold in my laughter so hard that the guy in the cubicle next to me looked over like i was crazy.

>>7. Slap A Horse (Ghostface Solo Joint)
LMAO!

>>8. Watermelon Darts
ZOMG!

>>14. Ayo Whattup
DEAD
---------
sig:
I got Chad in my heart and DJ Screw in my cup.
Dave Is For The Children aka The Notorious DI4TC
www.twitter.com/DI4TC

Dstl1
Charter member
56230 posts
Fri Feb-11-11 07:56 AM

43. "ok...I lost it at Cinnamon Stallion Heart!"
In response to Reply # 17

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

astralblak
20029 posts
Sat Feb-05-11 05:10 PM

19. "thank you and big baby Jesus "

topaz
6236 posts
Sat Feb-05-11 09:01 PM

22. "YES! Thank you"

-

WARGOD357
1403 posts
Sat Feb-05-11 04:24 PM

18. "NIGGA LOOK LIKE GROVER WITH A CAESER"
In response to Reply # 0

DAMN!!!!!

Ayo whattup this Big Ghost aka Tony Atlas nahmean. Ayo word bond niggas in the computers community n shit is twistin a nigga facts n shit. Niggas is takin they little quotes n runnin round sayin ayo the god dissed the corny nigga Drake or or or ayo yalls seen what Deini say bout the lizard nigga Wiz n shit nahmean. Niggas is takin the gods quotes out they little contexts n shit namsayin. Ayo first off the god aint have no issues wit these little niggas namsayin. Word. A nigga just out here promotin his latest classic joint n shit nahmean. Second of all aint like a nigga shook bout nothin. Ya know. Ayo how the god gon worry bout offendin a nigga that bleed jamba juice nahmean? Son got ovaltine in his blood. The nigga Drake a nickelodeon nigga son. Nigga look like Grover wit a caesar n shit. Nigga lookin like he got Jim Henson hand goin up his ass n shit. Like he gon teach niggas how to count n shit. Ayo ask that nigga what the letter of the day is namsayin. N that nigga Wiz look like he need to be followin hobbits through the mountains n shit. Nigga lookin like he escape from muthafuckin Mordor namsayin. Nigga look like he just emerge from a swamp or some shit. Nigga look like a goblin n shit. Nigga look like he should be perched on the corner of a nigga building. Gargoyle lookin ass nigga. Plus the nigga army candy is another nigga leftovers n shit. Nigga went in the trash n pulled out some lasagna another nigga wasnt eatin no more n called the shit a meal. Nigga gon flaunt that like he the first nigga to set foot on the moon n shit. Nah nigga ya walkin on Daytona Beach namsayin. Niggas BEEN walkin on that namsayin. Ya broad is some leftovers. How the god gon worry bout offendin these niggas nahmean. Ayo these niggas is the ones tryin to put they face in pictures wit legends G. Niggas is poppin they little face in the corner of a niggas photographs n shit. If yalls is self sufficient niggas build yalls own shit nahmean. When the Wu was comin up back in '92 niggas wasn't tryin to insert they faces in another nigga photos n shit. Niggas built they own monuments namsayin. Niggas in the clan got they own pictures took namsayin. Yalls little niggas stay mentionin yalls affiliations to made niggas n shit. Which reminds a nigga yo...how the little nigga Drake gon do a song wit that sheriff nigga Rick Ross n call they joint Made Men nahmean? Ayo aint like the god got anythin against the nigga Ross. Matter fact my nigga Rae done joints wit the nigga. But at the same time son a law enforcement ass nigga nahmean. Facts is facts namsayin. He a handcuff n badge nigga nahmeans. But thats neither here nor there ya know. Word. Ayo but at the same time these niggas books is written in crayon nahmean. Ayo we live novels son. Yalls little niggas lives is barely pamphlets n shit namsayin. Aint nothin to be ashamed of. But at the same time if you a pamphlet ass nigga stay in yalls lane n stop tryin to blend in with novel niggas. Thats real talk. Yalls on a nigga track wit yalls little go-karts tryin to keep up wit niggas in they racing cars n shit. Niggas got turbo n shit. Yalls little niggas got lawnmower engines nahmean. We actual pioneers nigga. We might split turkeys wit pilgrim niggas but we aint gettin thrown in the pot namsayin. Yalls aint gon small pox a nigga neither namsayin. Niggas gon get they scalps took off if they try to throw a nigga in they cauldron nahmean. Anyhow like the god was sayin yalls niggas stop twistin a nigga words n shit n make sure if you gon distribute a nigga quotes like that that yalls get the entire paragraphs n shit. Word.
Aight peace.

MISTA MONOTONE
58563 posts
Sat Feb-05-11 08:07 PM

21. "wow."
In response to Reply # 18

latest mixtape:

mistamonotone - taboo

@mistamonotone

wrecknoble
Member since Mar 15th 2005
2276 posts
Mon Feb-07-11 05:37 PM

28. "dead at this:"

"Word. Ayo but at the same time these niggas books is written in crayon nahmean. Ayo we live novels son. Yalls little niggas lives is barely pamphlets n shit namsayin. Aint nothin to be ashamed of. But at the same time if you a pamphlet ass nigga stay in yalls lane n stop tryin to blend in with novel niggas. Thats real talk. Yalls on a nigga track wit yalls little go-karts tryin to keep up wit niggas in they racing cars n shit. Niggas got turbo n shit. Yalls little niggas got lawnmower engines nahmean. We actual pioneers nigga. We might split turkeys wit pilgrim niggas but we aint gettin thrown in the pot namsayin. Yalls aint gon small pox a nigga neither namsayin. Niggas gon get they scalps took off if they try to throw a nigga in they cauldron nahmean. Anyhow like the god was sayin yalls niggas stop twistin a nigga words n shit n make sure if you gon distribute a nigga quotes like that that yalls get the entire paragraphs n shit. Word.
Aight peace."

lol

---

Frisson Radio | Saturdays 6-8 PM EST | 89.5 FM (Toronto) | www.ciut.fm
https://www.instagram.com/frissonradio

Ashley Ayers
Member since Dec 12th 2009
12331 posts
Tue Feb-08-11 11:47 AM

35. "RE: The nigga Drake a nickelodeon nigga son"

LOL'd at this shit for bout 5 minutes

Quinn
Member since Jul 20th 2010
304 posts
Sun Feb-06-11 12:41 AM

23. "GOD HELP ME..."
In response to Reply # 0

I don't even know which line to quote from this shit.

Too hilarious. "Niggas was seeking affection from rodents n shit..."

*life support*

bluetiger
Charter member
36728 posts
Sun Feb-06-11 01:44 AM

24. "this better be archived. "
In response to Reply # 0

clearly the frontrunner for poast of the year.

don't be fkn evil.

WARGOD357
1403 posts
Sun Feb-06-11 02:06 PM

25. "YESSIR"
In response to Reply # 24

I NEED TO KNOW WHO IS THIS DUDE...HE'S FUNNY AS SHIT

JUST QUOTABLE MATERIAL FOR DAYS

You put that nigga between two graham crackers n stick him next to a campfire n the nigga gon turn to a smore n shit nahmeans

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You slap the nigga(DRAKE) five n he gon moisturize ya palms nahmean!-BIG GHOST NAHMEAN!

Delajoo
Member since Jul 30th 2010
1331 posts
Sun Feb-06-11 02:24 PM

26. "RE: YESSIR"
In response to Reply # 25

i wanna believe so hard that shit is him. Its pretty ridiculous, but would it be THAT crazy. Ghost has always been a funny cat.

-------------------
village.fm/okayplayer | @delajoo
"Whether you're a rock star or a garbage man, if you think about yourself all the time, you won't be very good at what you do." - Frusciante

Kosa12
Member since Jul 19th 2006
4988 posts
Mon Feb-07-11 03:40 PM

27. "this is gold"
In response to Reply # 0

----------
https://93millionmilesabove.blogspot.com/
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Kosa12

topaz
6236 posts
Tue Feb-08-11 04:26 AM

29. ""Ayo enough wit that soft shit namsayin! ""
In response to Reply # 0

lol he's killing me with all that "i dont mean no disrespect, but.."

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/02/ayo-enough-wit-that-soft-shit-namsayin.html

Ayo whattup little niggas this Big Tone aka Wu Ambassador #1 namsayin! Ayo a nigga comin to yalls from where the gladiators dwell nahmeans. Niggas eat fire n shit out lava where we come from namsayin. Ayo niggas drink sand to quench they thirsts where a nigga dwell. Niggas shave with knives where I come from namsayin. We from Staten Island nigga. We smash broads in the back of the bus in the middle of the afternoon nigga. Thats right we smash hoes on public transits n shit. We leave rubbers on ya seats nigga. We aint got no regards for public hygienes like that nahmean. Niggas is ridin on the back of sabre tooth tigers in the middle of the sidewalk where we dwells nigga. Ayo we aint merciful toward soft niggas. Word bond. Ayo now that I reintroduced yalls to the gods habitats namsayin Imma touch on some recent developments n shit. Ayo the god use to fuck wit the nigga J Coles n shit namsayin. Straight up n down the nigga had potentials n shit nahmean. But this nigga done made a left turn down Fruitcake Ave. n took a sharp right onto Pantyhose Lane then made another left n then parked his shit right on Butterfly Blvd. Now the nigga done checked in to the Soft Nigga Inn n got hisself real cozy namsayin. I dont know how much Glee this nigga been watchin lately but he need to get the fuck outta here wit this Omarion shit n get back to spittin like a actual nigga n shit. The nigga J Coles startin to really REALLY remind me of that 3-ply softness nigga Drake who happen to reminds me of the nigga from the Old Spice commercials wit the moustaches. The nigga Drake be havin Grey Poupon milkshakes namsayin. Now this nigga Coles drinkin that niggas formulas n shit. N he drunk off that Drake shake namsayin. The only difference is that when the nigga Drake was havin his little caviar sandwiches at school the nigga Coles was growin up amongst lesser privileged niggas n shit. At least thats what the niggas been sayin. The nigga Drake was a silver spoon ass nigga from the jump but the nigga Coles aint really had that same level of bougie upbringings namsayin. But he still comin across like a corny nigga. These niggas is makin Carlton from Fresh Prince Of Bel Air seem like DMX n shit. Niggas is tourin together makin K-Ci & JoJo seem like M.O.P. n shit. The nigga Coles actin like he done spilled oil of olay all over his rhyme books n shit. He aint no Drake just yet but the nigga keep followin that yellow brick road n he gon find hisself fallin into that nigga rabbit hole namsayin. The nigga Drake softer than a bag of snowflakes nahmean. He so soft a mink might wanna rock that nigga skin for a coat. You stab that nigga n you gon get yogurt on ya blade n shit. Imma approach these niggas wit moose horns n throw one these soft ass niggas off a building namsayin. Only problem is these niggas is so soft n light in the ass they either gon bounce right back up when they hit the ground or they gon blow away n shit. These niggas so light in the ass they can use each other as kites n shit. These niggas is peacocks namsayin. This Staten Island nigga! We falcons n ravens n hawks n shit! We eat peacocks nigga! Yalls niggas think the god bitter n shit. Nah nah son. Staten Island niggas dont get bitter. Or salty or fuckin sour or none of that nahmean. Staten niggas only got 2 emotions nigga. First one is aight n the other is not happy namsayin. Aint no gray areas nigga. When we aight we wrestle like gorillas n eat broken bottles together. When we not happy we throw fire hydrants at a niggas kids n shit. Niggas gon pop ya bones out the sockets to express they disappointment if you aint actin right namsayin. Niggas aint got time for soft shit like rational behaviors n shit namsayin. Niggas is used to excessive force anyhow. Niggas lose they limbs n call the shit a flesh wound namsayin. Niggas was raised by wolves nahmeans. But niggas control they tempers namsayin. Anyhow...Cmon Coles get back to that other shit n leave the soft ass shit to the Cottonelle nigga. Ayo the god dont mean no disrespect or nothin of that sort namsayin so yall dont go take a nigga comments outta they contexts n shit nahmean. Word son cos a nigga jus out here tryna make a dollar outta a dime n a nick namsayin. Word bond. Be easy.
Aight peace.

-

wrecknoble
2276 posts
Thu Feb-10-11 11:42 AM

38. "wow.."
In response to Reply # 29

"This Staten Island nigga! We falcons n ravens n hawks n shit! We eat peacocks nigga! Yalls niggas think the god bitter n shit. Nah nah son. Staten Island niggas dont get bitter. Or salty or fuckin sour or none of that nahmean. Staten niggas only got 2 emotions nigga. First one is aight n the other is not happy namsayin. Aint no gray areas nigga. When we aight we wrestle like gorillas n eat broken bottles together. When we not happy we throw fire hydrants at a niggas kids n shit. Niggas gon pop ya bones out the sockets to express they disappointment if you aint actin right namsayin. Niggas aint got time for soft shit like rational behaviors n shit namsayin. Niggas is used to excessive force anyhow. Niggas lose they limbs n call the shit a flesh wound namsayin. Niggas was raised by wolves nahmeans. But niggas control they tempers namsayin."

too many quotables

---

prophet j
Member since Aug 22nd 2002
10109 posts
Tue Feb-08-11 10:48 AM

31. "That shit needs to be published with a gold-plated hardcover n/m"
In response to Reply # 0

- - - - -

peace & love

astralblak
20029 posts
Tue Feb-08-11 11:24 AM

33. "yes it does"
In response to Reply # 31

!

prophet j
Member since Aug 22nd 2002
10109 posts
Tue Feb-08-11 10:55 AM

32. ""The nigga Drake be havin Grey Poupon milkshakes namsayin.""
In response to Reply # 0

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/

Ayo whattup little niggas this Big Tone aka Wu Ambassador #1 namsayin! Ayo a nigga comin to yalls from where the gladiators dwell nahmeans. Niggas eat fire n shit out lava where we come from namsayin. Ayo niggas drink sand to quench they thirsts where a nigga dwell. Niggas shave with knives where I come from namsayin. We from Staten Island nigga. We smash broads in the back of the bus in the middle of the afternoon nigga. Thats right we smash hoes on public transits n shit. We leave rubbers on ya seats nigga. We aint got no regards for public hygienes like that nahmean. Niggas is ridin on the back of sabre tooth tigers in the middle of the sidewalk where we dwells nigga. Ayo we aint merciful toward soft niggas. Word bond. Ayo now that I reintroduced yalls to the gods habitats namsayin Imma touch on some recent developments n shit. Ayo the god use to fuck wit the nigga J Coles n shit namsayin. Straight up n down the nigga had potentials n shit nahmean. But this nigga done made a left turn down Fruitcake Ave. n took a sharp right onto Pantyhose Lane then made another left n then parked his shit right on Butterfly Blvd. Now the nigga done checked in to the Soft Nigga Inn n got hisself real cozy namsayin. I dont know how much Glee this nigga been watchin lately but he need to get the fuck outta here wit this Omarion shit n get back to spittin like a actual nigga n shit. The nigga J Coles startin to really REALLY remind me of that 3-ply softness nigga Drake who happen to reminds me of the nigga from the Old Spice commercials wit the moustaches. The nigga Drake be havin Grey Poupon milkshakes namsayin. Now this nigga Coles drinkin that niggas formulas n shit. N he drunk off that Drake shake namsayin. The only difference is that when the nigga Drake was havin his little caviar sandwiches at school the nigga Coles was growin up amongst lesser privileged niggas n shit. At least thats what the niggas been sayin. The nigga Drake was a silver spoon ass nigga from the jump but the nigga Coles aint really had that same level of bougie upbringings namsayin. But he still comin across like a corny nigga. These niggas is makin Carlton from Fresh Prince Of Bel Air seem like DMX n shit. Niggas is tourin together makin K-Ci & JoJo seem like M.O.P. n shit. The nigga Coles actin like he done spilled oil of olay all over his rhyme books n shit. He aint no Drake just yet but the nigga keep followin that yellow brick road n he gon find hisself fallin into that nigga rabbit hole namsayin. The nigga Drake softer than a bag of snowflakes nahmean. He so soft a mink might wanna rock that nigga skin for a coat. You stab that nigga n you gon get yogurt on ya blade n shit. Imma approach these niggas wit moose horns n throw one these soft ass niggas off a building namsayin. Only problem is these niggas is so soft n light in the ass they either gon bounce right back up when they hit the ground or they gon blow away n shit. These niggas so light in the ass they can use each other as kites n shit. These niggas is peacocks namsayin. This Staten Island nigga! We falcons n ravens n hawks n shit! We eat peacocks nigga! Yalls niggas think the god bitter n shit. Nah nah son. Staten Island niggas dont get bitter. Or salty or fuckin sour or none of that nahmean. Staten niggas only got 2 emotions nigga. First one is aight n the other is not happy namsayin. Aint no gray areas nigga. When we aight we wrestle like gorillas n eat broken bottles together. When we not happy we throw fire hydrants at a niggas kids n shit. Niggas gon pop ya bones out the sockets to express they disappointment if you aint actin right namsayin. Niggas aint got time for soft shit like rational behaviors n shit namsayin. Niggas is used to excessive force anyhow. Niggas lose they limbs n call the shit a flesh wound namsayin. Niggas was raised by wolves nahmeans. But niggas control they tempers namsayin. Anyhow...Cmon Coles get back to that other shit n leave the soft ass shit to the Cottonelle nigga. Ayo the god dont mean no disrespect or nothin of that sort namsayin so yall dont go take a nigga comments outta they contexts n shit nahmean. Word son cos a nigga jus out here tryna make a dollar outta a dime n a nick namsayin. Word bond. Be easy.
Aight peace.

- - - - -

peace & love

double 0
Member since Nov 17th 2004
7007 posts
Tue Feb-08-11 11:35 AM

34. "RE: fuck that aveeno shit nigga! (c) ghostface"
In response to Reply # 0

yo whoever is writing this shit is a genius... if only these could all be acted out...

"softer than a bag of snowflakes nahmean. He so soft a mink might wanna rock that nigga skin for a coat. You stab that nigga n you gon get yogurt on ya blade n shit. Imma approach these niggas wit moose horns n throw one these soft ass niggas off a building namsayin. Only problem is these niggas is so soft n light in the ass they either gon bounce right back up when they hit the ground or they gon blow away n shit. "

Double 0
DJ/Producer/Artist
Producer in Kidz In The Hall
-------------------------------------------
twitter: @godouble0
IG: @godouble0
www.thinklikearapper.com

adg87
Member since Jun 22nd 2003
5301 posts
Mon Feb-14-11 10:37 PM

48. ""Yogurt On Your Blade" LMBAO!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 34

I'm done with that joint. I'm truly done.

Nigga, if the shoe fits, then buy the matching purse!" Rass Kass

Kemp
Charter member
1405 posts
Tue Feb-08-11 11:55 AM

36. "*dead*/nm"
In response to Reply # 0

streetmademusic.blogspot.com

WARGOD357
1403 posts
Thu Feb-10-11 11:32 AM

37. "THE NIGGA LOOK SASSY N SHIT!"
In response to Reply # 0

Thiis nigga aint content wit no average soft nigga shit. This nigga tryna be the Walter Payton of soft niggas nahmean. This nigga strivin for that top spot. Word yo a nigga had to splash fluoride in his eyes after he watched the sweet ass shit the nigga put together nahmeans. This nigga songs smell like Glade namsayin. Even that soft nigga Drake probably feelin like ayo this nigga Wale really crossin the line wit THIS shit nahmeans. The softest niggas alive is probably offended by this shit. This nigga must be takin straight estrogen shots in his ass to come up wit somethin this ultra emotional nahmean. The nigga must got glitter in his blood G. Ayo the nigga probably gon sweeten ya coffee if he walk by you nahmean. The nigga be leavin a trail of glitter everywhere he go. If the nigga ever find hisself where he gotta run from the police they gon be able to track that nigga down wherever he go from all the fairy dust he leavin behind n shit namsayin. The nigga probably got the ability to pollinate flowers namsayin. Ayo this nigga probably snap his fingers n jerk his neck from side to side when he yellin at you. The nigga look sassy n shit.

You slap the nigga(DRAKE) five n he gon moisturize ya palms nahmean!-BIG GHOST NAHMEAN!

Mongo Slade
Member since Jun 28th 2002
2745 posts
Thu Feb-10-11 11:57 PM

39. "this shyt had me CRYIN!"
In response to Reply # 0

"Nigga look like grover witta ceasar.."

got damn

http://mephonics.com/

A Love Supreme
Member since Nov 25th 2003
3052 posts
Fri Feb-11-11 03:48 AM

40. "interview with obama. lmao!"
In response to Reply # 0

Ghostface: Ayo whattup niggas. Yalls is officially now rockin wit the best nahmean! This Big Ghost aka the Wizard of Poetry namsayin n yalls aint gon believe who a nigga got on the speaker phone right about now. Word bond. Ayo we got the muthafuckin president on the phone n shit namsayin. We gon be conductin this interview on behalfs of the entire hip hop nation n shit. We got that nigga Alvin from the barber shop takin down notes n shit. Word bond the nigga used to work in courtrooms as a stelographer n shit nahmean. Nigga got his little typewriter joint n shit. Appreciate it my nigga.

Alvin: No doubt, baby.

Ghostface: My niggas from Theodore Unit is in the building namsayin. Word bond. Peace gods. Ayo we gon get right into it. I aint even gon say no more namsayin! Say hello, Mr President, so they know the shit is real nahmean!

Obama: Ummm. I was told I would be doing this interview with an NY1 correspondent.

Ghostface: Ayo how you know that I aint the nigga from NY1?

Obama: Well...

Ghostface: Nahhh nahhh. I'm playin wit ya son nahmean. Ayo ya assistants must had got that shit fucked up namsayin. But we live right now nahmean.

Obama: Okay but...

Ghostface: Ayo whattup son! It is a utmost honor n a privilege to be speakin wit ya namsayin.

Obama: Thank you....The pleasure is all mine.

Ghostface: Word. Ayo hopefully that aint no homo innuendo or nothin namsayin.

Obama: Aha, well no...I assure you...

Ghostface: But Anyway bein that Imma 10304 nigga to the heart n was raised in Stapleton where basically niggas aint really up on global politics n shit of that types of evolutions nahmeans...what the god pretty sure niggas all over is thinkin is basically like...word....ayo how it feel to like run shit all over the map nahmean? Word yo cos niggas be holdin down they squares namsayin. N yo it's like every nigga motivation to accumulate more corners n shit so that they square get bigger n shit namsayin to the point where they holdin down major spots n they ain't even have to work that spot theyselves no more n put theyselves in harms way like that nahmean. They got little niggas puttin in they work while they sittin in the v.i.p. sections up at the Marquee or Nobu wit they broads n shit namsayin. But they still able to rock they fly gears n buy they moms new stoves n fridges n shit nahmean.

Obama: I'm sorry. I don't think I understand the question. Could you...

Ghostface: Well what the god basically inquirin is ayo...you a nigga at the top of the food chain right now namsayin. You like the lion in the jungle nahmeans. Ayo other niggas might be rhinos or silverback apes even. But at the end of the day, the lion gon bite that ape head off if he want that. Matter fact I aint even know if lions fuck wit silverbacks like that namsayin. Ayo Alvin, do muthafuckin lions be fightin silverbacks, son?

Alvin: Not really sure bout that, son.

Sean Wiggs: Nah Tone. They into eatin bamboo n shit. Lions are carnivores. Apes eat bamboo n hang out in the meadows n shit. They vegetarians n shit.

Ghostface: Word? Ayo I know they eat bamboo n shit but you sure they ain't hunt...

Sean Wiggs: Yeah Tone, you seen that Gorillas In The Mist joint...

Ghostface: Oh righhhh righhhh...yeah yeah yeah yeah...wit the...wit the broad from the Ghostbusters joint....uhhhh...

Alvin: Michelle Pfeiffer.

Ghostface: Nah nigga...uh..you know the one...

Trife Diesel: The I am Zuul broad...

Ghostface: Right nigga! I am the gatekeeper...

Sean Wiggs: Sigourney Weavers!

Ghostface: Sigourney! Word bond, son...yeah yeah yeah. That's right. Oh shit!

Alvin: Was she in the second one?

Sean Wiggs: What Ghostbusters II? Yeah yeah...but that joint was ehhhh.

Ghostface: Wasn't no ways like the first joint, son. But ayo they had a brotha in that second one nahmean!

Obama: Hello?

Ghostface: Hold on, son.

Sean Wiggs: Ernie Hudson.

Trife: The nigga from Oz...

Ghostface: Yeah yeah yeah...yeah, that nigga.

Trife: He was in Miss Congeniality, too.

Ghostface: Ayo fuck outta here wit that, nigga! (Laughing)

Sean Wiggs: Why you even know that, B?

Trife: Nigga, my girl was watchin the shit on tv. I just...

Obama: Excuse me. I don't know if this is some kind of a...

Ghostface: Ayo hold up, G. Yalls niggas gotta pause that. Ayo you gotta pardon niggas namsayin. Niggas ain't mean no disrespect like that. Word.

Obama: Okay, but we're going to have to wrap this up in...

Ghostface: Ayo you like hip hop, ya honor?

Obama: Do I like hip hop? Well, yes and no, I suppose...

Ghostface: Who you listen to, sir?

Obama: Well, I don't just listen to any one type of music, but as far...

Ghostface: As far as hip hop goes nahmean.

Obama: Well, as far as hip hop, I think it was actually well-publicized during my campaign that I had forged several relationships with a number of rappers across the board....from various segments of...

Ghostface: Right but who you fucks wit like in terms of listenin to they shit namsayin?

Obama: Well, in that respect...as far as who I listen to I would have to say guys like Jay-Z, a little Kanye here and there...um...The Fugees, The Black Eyed Peas....

Ghostface: Black Eyed Peas, son?

Obama: Yeah, absolutely, I think they evoke a certain...

Ghostface: Ayo you fucks wit any Wu shit though?

Obama: Well, I can't honestly say...

Ghostface: Right, but you aint heard 36 Chambers? CubanLinx? Liquid Swords? Tical?

Obama: I mean, I'm not entirely familiar with all...

Ghostface: What about my joints? Pretty Toney, Ironman, Supreme Clientele?

Obama: Uh...

Trife: 5 mics, nigga.

Ghostface: Nah nigga. Ya know they robbed a nigga wit that. They gave the Supreme Clientele joint 4-1/2 n shit. Like they aint think a nigga earned that last half...

Alvin: Some of the skits was kinda long maybe...

Sean Wiggs: I gotta hit the Source, I need my other half a mic...

Ghostface, Trife, & Wiggs: Cos that Southernplayalisticadillacmuzick was a classic, right! College Park, East Point...

(Raekwon enters room)

Raekwon: Deliver this through ya audio, ghetto mafioso! Grow hydro....

Ghostface: Ayo the nigga Chef is in the building yalls! What's good, my nigga!

Raekwon: Ayo what's good, son! A nigga was just in the neighborhood...

Obama: Um do you think that we could...

Ghostface: Ayo son...listen listen listen...ayo we got muthafuckin Mr. Barack Obama on the phone, son! Holla at the nigga, son!

Raekwon: Fuck outta here, son. Who you got?

Ghostface: No joke, nigga. Obama.

Raekwon: Ayo you tryna pull a nigga leg...

Ghostface: Nah son...

Raekwon: Ayo pa...

Ghostface: Pa...

Alvin: He ain't fuckin wit you, Rae.

Raekwon: Ayo yalls niggas is tryin to throw banana peels on the floor n see if a nigga gon...

Ghostface: Ayo, ya honor....would you jus holla at this nigga so he stop bein paranoid nahmean?

Obama: Um, are you speaking to me? Uh, listen fellas, this...

Raekwon: Ohhhhhh shit....Ayo son....

Ghostface: I'm tellin you, pa...

Raekwon: Ayo a nigga got to give you a muthafuckin standin ovation for this, son...(claps)

Ghostface: Word is bond, nigga...

Raekwon: Ayo...THIS nigga...how you...

Obama: Okay, listen, fellas, it was very...

Raekwon: Ayo, ya highness, this Shallah Raekwon of the mighty Wu Tang Clan nahmean.

Obama: Yes, hi there.

Raekwon: Ayo I think I speak for real niggas all over the world, from New York to muthafuckin Nigeria or Zimbabwe when I say we feel honored n blessed to be havin a Black president nahmean.

Obama: Okay, thank you.

Raekwon: Word. See cos I don't think that niggas really really really really comprehendin a niggas stature like that nahmean.

Ghostface: You a monument for niggas.

Raekwon: This like when Tony Montana was...

Ghostface: Nah nigga, Sosa...

Raekwon: Ayo son, no doubt the nigga Sosa had the muthafuckin uh muthafuckin uhhhhh...

Ghostface: Nigga had the gusto, son.

Raekwon: No doubt, pa, but the nigga Tony stood for his own....muthafuckin uh...the nigga had his own visions...he inspired...

Ghostface: The nigga inspired niggas no doubt...

Raekwon: Nah, I'm sayin...

Alvin: The nigga was the underdog....

Raekwon: Yeah, like, he had a muthafuckin hill the nigga had to conquer.

Ghostface: The nigga was standin on the wings of eagles...word...

Raekwon: The nigga he uh...he uh... was somethin niggas round the way was relatin to on a personal level n shit. He came from the belly of like a monster n shit. The nigga should had been dead like...

Ghostface: Word...like durin the bathtub shit...

Raekwon: Yeah, the nigga should had been already got his arms n legs chopped the fuck off in the shower...

Obama: Excuse me, but is there any way we could just wrap this up? I'm running on a very...

Raekwon: Ayo, nah nah, chill son...I got you...listen...

Obama: I don't mean to...

Raekwon: Nah nah nah...

Ghostface: Nah...don't apologize...

Raekwon: Don't apologize....nah...

Ghostface: Nah son....nah...

Obama: Okay, well...um, I'm just going to hand things off to my...

Raekwon: Ayo you goin now, son?

Ghostface: Ayo, ya honor...

Obama: Yes, gentlemen, I'm afraid I...

Raekwon: Fuck is this? Ayo pa...I ain't even finish my...

Ghostface: Nah chill, pa...it ain't even like that...

Obama: Thank you, gentlemen.

Raekwon: Ayo this nigga jus hang up on us?

Valerie Jarrett: Hello gentlemen, this is Valerie Jarrett, Senior Advisor to the President for Public Engagement. The President would like to thank you for...

Raekwon: Ayo Miss, tell that nigga I ain't finish my...

Valerie Jarrett: Yes, I'm afraid that the President has...

Raekwon: Ayo I know the nigga still there...I can hear the muthafucka talkin to...

Ghostface: Yo yo yo yo yo chill, son. Ayo Miss Valerie we appreciate...

Raekwon: Ayo n this bitch tryna...

Ghost: Ayo pa...

Raekwon: C'mon son...this...

Ghost: Nah G...

Raekwon: Aight son...but Imma see that nigga...

Valerie Jarrett: Mmhmm....uh, on behalf of the President and his staff, thank you, gentlemen. Goodbye.... (Hangs up)

Ghostface: Ayo Hello?

Trife: They gone.

Ghostface: Ayo the god hope yalls niggas enjoyed our little interview wit the President n shit. This shit was a landmark type joint nahmean.

Sean Wiggs: Word.

Alvin: Word is bond.

Raekwon: Ayo I'm sayin tho, niggas was tryin to get they littlle questions in but the nigga wasn't lettin niggas get they little words in, niggas ain't have they little snacks...

Ghostface: Nah son. It ain't even like that, Rae. Come on, son.

Raekwon: Ayo whatever, pa.

Ghostface: Thanks for tunin in niggas. Aight peace.

Kemp
Charter member
1405 posts
Fri Feb-11-11 07:29 AM

41. "MURDER/nm"
In response to Reply # 40

streetmademusic.blogspot.com

wrecknoble
2276 posts
Fri Feb-11-11 08:18 AM

44. "instant classic"
In response to Reply # 40

i wanna see these things acted out or at least animated

---

cbk
Charter member
4535 posts
Fri Feb-11-11 09:40 AM

45. "this is hilarious!"
In response to Reply # 0

archive archive archive

Happy 50th D’Angelo: https://chrisp.bandcamp.com/track/d-50

WARGOD357
1403 posts
Mon Feb-14-11 08:21 PM

47. "THE GRAMMY'S POST"
In response to Reply # 0

Ayo whattup this ya nigga Big Ghost aka the soft nigga slayer namsayin. Ayo niggas is buzzin bout all this Grammy shit namsayin. Word but a nigga aint paid attention like that or nothin. A nigga might had really looked up at that shit maybe 2 or 3 times while he was eatin his bullets n grenades n shit. The god caught a glimpse here or there while he was brushin his golden pitbulls namsayin. But nah a nigga aint really give a fuck like that nahmean. But niggas from various avenues...be it the barber shop or in the parkin lot at Applebees or on the internets be askin a nigga all types a shit nahmean. Word like....what the god feel bout the nigga Cee-lo rockin the Elton John peacock ensemble n shit? N how come he got the broad who got her head cut off in Seven on stage wit him? N why the nigga b.o.b. rockin that Mr Peanut eyewear? Or how come Rudy Huxtable jumpin into the crowd like that? Or why that broad Nicki Minaj look like the bride of frankenstein goin on a safari n shit? Or why Rihannas outfits dont be rubbin off on other fly ass broads like that? N how come Lady Gaga still devisin new n improved methods to cause niggas to wanna stomp that bitch out on the sidewalk when they see her like that? Or how that little muthafucka Justin Bieber got all those ninjas on stage wit him n not even one of them gon stab that nigga Usher? Or how come the soft nigga Drake aint win r&b album of the year? Or how they keep that marshmallow nigga Drake from gettin roasted when he standin next to that big ass campfire n shit? Or why that tutti frutti nigga Drake allowed on the stage when they aint have the god rockin one his classic joints up there like that? But ayo the god aint seen all that namsayin. A nigga aint pay attention to all that. But yo a nigga managed to devote his attentions to seein Eminem do his thing n shit nahmeans. Ayo when that snow nigga was payin that homage to the legend Dre...ayo word bond son...tears burst out the gods wig when he seen that son. A nigga bowed to that presence n shit nahmean. Thats some dedicated loyal nigga shit. Ayo any nigga that gon look at that as some dickrider shit aint no real nigga like that namsayin. Word bond son when the nigga Kanye made the joint bout Jay he aint wait til the nigga kicked the bucket like that namsayin. Nah the nigga paid that honor to his brother while the nigga was still alive to see the shit nahmean. Thats why me n Rae be showin each other that love (no homo) on a continual basis like that namsayin. Niggas got each other back (no homo) n we ride (no homo) for our niggas (no homo) like that. Aint nothin to be ashamed about...lovin ya nigga like that (no homo). Ayo if all goes right we gon die in each others arms someday nahmean (no homo). But he my nigga so Imma show him that respect like that. So yeah son the god approve what the snow nigga Em did for his mentor namsayin. Ayo on a related note n shit Dre you aint get back to a nigga bout those song titles yet but a nigga understand you got a full plate n shit. A nigga jus wanna make sure the ball rollin on that tho namsayin. Lets get that paper son. Holla at ya nigga nahmean. But on behalfs of all the niggas that took home those golden phonographs n shit congratulations on those. Ayo hopefully a nigga gon cop one those sometime in the near future n shit nahmean. Word bond cos a nigga done released like 20 albums n shit namsayin. Matter fact Imma light a dynamite stick in the ass of the nigga responsible for that oversight nahmeans. Word bond Imma stick a grenade in that muthafucka ass n pull the pin out. So whoever responsible for overlookin my joints every year you been warned namsayin. Imma stick a car battery up ya ass. Matter fact Imma shove a bowlin ball wit a top hat up ya ass nahmean. Word. Imma shove a car tire wit a midget in it up ya ass muthafucka.
Aight peace.

Ishwip
Member since Jun 10th 2005
19953 posts
Mon Feb-14-11 11:36 PM

49. "Classic Material"
In response to Reply # 0

__
I don't like the beat anymore because its just a loop. ALC didn't FLIP IT ENOUGH!

Flip it enough? Flip these. Flip off. Go flip some f*cking burgers.(c)Kno

Allied State of the National Electric Beat Treaty Organization (NEBTO)

Delajoo
Member since Jul 30th 2010
1331 posts
Tue Sep-06-11 12:17 AM

50. "Best one in a while!"
In response to Reply # 0

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/09/ayo-this-lost-carter-iv-songfeat-jay-z.html

I pop a pussy nigguh, POP UM POP UM like balloons
Damn I sweep a muhfucka off his feet, brooms
Bout to blow shit up once again nigguh, boom
You nigguhs is dead to meh like dead people, tombs

hahaha

and that jay verse is hawt no lie.

-------------------
village.fm/okayplayer | @delajoo
"Whether you're a rock star or a garbage man, if you think about yourself all the time, you won't be very good at what you do." - Frusciante

Lobby The Lesson topic #2497869 Previous topic | Next topic