Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2675707

Subject: "In YOUR opinion...is Beyonce or Rihanna a more consistent solo artist?" Previous topic | Next topic
bibblegolf
Member since Oct 19th 2004
21833 posts
Tue Mar-20-12 04:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"In YOUR opinion...is Beyonce or Rihanna a more consistent solo artist?"

It's really difficult to(nor should we) measure one's success vs. that of another;...but I was thinking about the number of hits each artist has dropped in relation to age and point in their career and I personally think that Rihanna kinda has an edge up and has officially established her own lane of longevity if she keeps it up.

Rihanna - We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg&ob=av2e

Published on Oct 19, 2011.....149,125,640 views on youtizzy..

Beyoncé(<==peep how I copied the accent right ) - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

Uploaded on Oct 2, 2009.........167,176,742 views on youtizzy..

This is based on simple searches there, sheer boredom, and lemon kush.

no snark involved

"The more a country produces..the richer it is...the better it should take care of it's people. - Dr. Aleida Guevara"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
more consistent solo artist?
Mar 20th 2012
I wanna see the pre-edit!
Mar 20th 2012
Her new shits are BANGIN like Watch n learn
Mar 20th 2012
      indeed....
Mar 20th 2012
Rihanna and that pains me to say
Mar 20th 2012
o woooooooow!
Mar 21st 2012
^^^Always supports black artists first and foremost.
Mar 21st 2012

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Mar-20-12 05:05 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "more consistent solo artist?"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Mar-20-12 05:05 PM by SoWhat

Rihanna has the edge when it comes to singles.

she's consistently released hot hit singles going back to...'Pon di Replay', i guess. Yonce has had several misses...like 'Who Run the World' and 'Ring the Alarm'.

i'm not up on either of the albums so i won't comment. nor have i seen either on stage.

i'd probably give Yonce the edge when it comes to making videos. not just b/c she's made more, but b/c hers are consistently more appealing.

fuck you.

bibblegolf
21833 posts
Tue Mar-20-12 05:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I wanna see the pre-edit!"
In response to Reply # 1

"The more a country produces..the richer it is...the better it should take care of it's people. - Dr. Aleida Guevara"

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Tue Mar-20-12 05:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "Her new shits are BANGIN like Watch n learn"
In response to Reply # 1

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

bibblegolf
21833 posts
Tue Mar-20-12 06:31 PM

4. "indeed...."
In response to Reply # 3

...folks don't realize how she keep dunnin' it pon time pon time!

mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Tue Mar-20-12 08:09 PM

5. " Rihanna and that pains me to say"
In response to Reply # 0

because this rubber duck non singing chick is horror and Bull to my ears and yet she keeps a catchy song.

Beyonce being called and treated like a second coming of something and alot of her material is about Rihanna level which was cute when Beyonce was with destiny's child however as a adult solo artist and still sounding that corny a decade later is not civilized.

Beyonce outta be a standard and not riding the lawn mower over somebody else's grass and she is musically elementary and it shows.

she ain't got no money tracks and is a puppet in her union.

a settler with no musical backbone.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

bibblegolf
21833 posts
Wed Mar-21-12 04:09 AM

6. "o woooooooow!"
In response to Reply # 5

Pete Burns
Member since Oct 18th 2005
5450 posts
Wed Mar-21-12 04:28 AM

7. "^^^Always supports black artists first and foremost."
In response to Reply # 5

What the blood claaat ???

Lobby The Lesson topic #2675707 Previous topic | Next topic