Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13491682

Subject: "Russell Brand up next on that summer jam screen" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79629 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 07:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Russell Brand up next on that summer jam screen"

he’s blaming the main stream media and his views on big pharma for all the rape charges and accusations.

https://unherd.com/2023/09/russell-brands-sexual-apocalpse/?cx_testId=4&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=0&cx_experienceId=EXHVQEIQA4S9#cxrecs_s

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
It's always the people you most expect
Sep 21st 2023
HAhaha
Sep 21st 2023
lmao.. yeah, this one doesn't surprise me at all
Sep 21st 2023
crying
Sep 21st 2023
i read this in Brand voice
Sep 21st 2023
the thing that has shocked me about this the most
Sep 21st 2023
Boy he sure spoke truth to power though, didn't he
Sep 21st 2023
He trying to buy the BBC?
Sep 21st 2023
underrated reply
Sep 21st 2023
^^^^^^
Sep 22nd 2023
Love it. LOLOLOLOL
Sep 25th 2023
the heads of Big Pharma called an emergency meeting
Sep 21st 2023
HES GETTING SO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH
Sep 21st 2023
      "here's a video clip of him on bill maher going around"
Sep 21st 2023
           Freshmen in college ass talking points and won't shut his fuckin mouth
Sep 22nd 2023
                everything he says is just a variation of the same thing
Sep 22nd 2023
Remember where Cornell West announced his campaign for President
Sep 21st 2023
How does it feel (when you're alone and you're cold inside)?
Sep 21st 2023

Oak27
Member since Apr 17th 2005
13192 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 08:18 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "It's always the people you most expect "
In response to Reply # 0

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24419 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 08:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "HAhaha"
In response to Reply # 1

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79629 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 08:44 AM

3. "lmao.. yeah, this one doesn't surprise me at all"
In response to Reply # 1

and that threesome scene in Get Him to the Greek with dudes girlfriend at the end.. smh.

I bet he came up with that idea.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 12:58 PM

5. "crying"
In response to Reply # 1

Mynoriti
Charter member
38821 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 01:44 PM

10. "i read this in Brand voice"
In response to Reply # 1

Rjcc
Charter member
94968 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 08:56 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "the thing that has shocked me about this the most"
In response to Reply # 0

is finding out how much stuff russell brand has been in over the last 20 years

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 12:59 PM

6. "Boy he sure spoke truth to power though, didn't he"
In response to Reply # 0

Ryan M
Member since Oct 21st 2002
43745 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 01:04 PM

7. "He trying to buy the BBC?"
In response to Reply # 0

------------------------------

17x NBA Champions

Beamer6178
Member since Jan 09th 2006
6380 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 05:58 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
13. "underrated reply"
In response to Reply # 7

spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44258 posts
Fri Sep-22-23 10:51 AM

16. "^^^^^^"
In response to Reply # 7

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

Damali
Member since Sep 12th 2002
35865 posts
Mon Sep-25-23 01:22 PM

18. "Love it. LOLOLOLOL"
In response to Reply # 7

"i do more for both our communities than you'll ever know." - Heinz
"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly

Mynoriti
Charter member
38821 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 01:21 PM

8. "the heads of Big Pharma called an emergency meeting"
In response to Reply # 0

flew on their private jets to a remote location, to meet with all the heads of the MSM, and Big Tech from the US and UK, also there via zoom we're Bill Gates and Soros, and (unconfirmed)Rupert Murdoch. Absent of course was X Chairman Elon Musk.

after quickly exchanging pleasantries, the mood was tense and the panic was palpable

the topic was... What can we do about Russel Brand. he says "big pharma" every 10 words on average. he starts every tirade with "Who benefits, mate", then uses random adjectives. He's like a walking thesaurus, one said. We can't sustain this... he's SO smart.

one man, a burly Pfizer executive, had a crazy idea of having our allies in the MSM release an article and a documentary comprised of stories that actually happened, some of which were already out there, but hey, we'll just remind people.

stay tuned...

Ryan M
Member since Oct 21st 2002
43745 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 01:28 PM

9. "HES GETTING SO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH"
In response to Reply # 8

------------------------------

17x NBA Champions

Mynoriti
Charter member
38821 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 02:10 PM

11. ""here's a video clip of him on bill maher going around""
In response to Reply # 9

"Oh my god! how does he know these things?"

"Can we point out that it's weird to go on a panel show and read from a piece of paper?"

"They don't care"

"Turn it off... please...TURN IT OFF!"

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Fri Sep-22-23 09:12 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
15. "Freshmen in college ass talking points and won't shut his fuckin mouth"
In response to Reply # 11

Dude just talks over people and says obvious shit about exploitative capitalism but still platforms billionaire talking points to harm working class people

Wholetime buddy apparently had a show where he talks about maybe boning his mom and engages in gay foreplay in a bathroom before washing off the gay with limousine lapdances (never watched the show, just read about some highlights)

but yeah, this the voice of righteousness and reason who is speaking for the common man

Mynoriti
Charter member
38821 posts
Fri Sep-22-23 12:56 PM

17. "everything he says is just a variation of the same thing "
In response to Reply # 15

what I look at mate, is who stands to benefit... followed by a hyperactive tirade about pharma, tech, msm, dems,republicans, the military industrial complex, epstein,.. he spits it all like he's on stage or it's his big you can't handle the truth moment, except he does it all the time.

it's all just a version of the big 'they' who control the levers of power, so why are you even talking about whatever point you were trying to make before he flooded the zone in response. The funny thing is he does this performance whether he's responding to something he agrees with or as a shut down tactic for something he doesn't want to hear.

I couldn't stand this dude long before he went redpill. it's just depressing that so many people think he's smart, or a great guy, and not at all a creepy weirdo.

navajo joe
Member since Apr 13th 2005
6576 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 04:40 PM

12. "Remember where Cornell West announced his campaign for President"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Sep-21-23 04:42 PM by navajo joe

https://x.com/cornelwest/status/1666114005877010432?s=46

Oh and Tara Reade is out here caping for Brand in case y’all didn’t know what time it was or running around on here trying to browbeat people for not believing her lying ass

Fucking marks.

-------------------------------

A lot of you players ain't okay.

We would have been better off with an okaycivics board instead of an okayactivist board

Boogie Stimuli
Member since Sep 24th 2010
14027 posts
Thu Sep-21-23 09:10 PM

14. "How does it feel (when you're alone and you're cold inside)?"
In response to Reply # 0

Like stranger in Moscow?

Quote:
"Russell Brand jumped onstage and shared that Murphy had deemed him a “funny m********er” — though the Brit may have misstepped when he waded into Michael Jackson territory. A provocative joke about the late singer’s legal troubles with children drew a wince from Murphy. “Michael Jackson is a genius, and you have to separate their genius from their hobbies,” Brand said. “I’m just saying $20 million is a lot of money to give to a child he didn’t f***.”"
https://ew.com/article/2012/11/04/eddie-murphy-tribute-spike/

~
~
~
~
~
Days like this I miss Sha Mecca

Lobby General Discussion topic #13491682 Previous topic | Next topic