Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13484169

Subject: "** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **" Previous topic | Next topic
Geah
Member since Feb 16th 2007
48407 posts
Tue May-09-23 11:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"

Zzz

@geahuwine

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Crying on the job
May 11th 2023
I am so paranoid at work
May 12th 2023
I'm here too
May 12th 2023
I hate when that happens to me
May 12th 2023
people suck at keeping secrets at work
May 16th 2023
lol, I got a "Let's Catch Up" email from the boss earlier this week.
May 26th 2023
Man, Africa Twitter be sooo wild.
May 15th 2023
I don’t know the language so I cant trust the closed caption
May 15th 2023
Homeboy in that video dropping knowledge
May 15th 2023
RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
May 15th 2023
lol
May 16th 2023

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79586 posts
Thu May-11-23 07:45 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Crying on the job"
In response to Reply # 0

Not a fan of this. Go to the bathroom.

Ole girl started welling up when I was talking to her. Feels like she is more loyal to the job than it is to her. Which is 100% true.

at the same time, she be stepping on toes and trying to show people up in meetings and sometimes she says little slick shit.

I know she wants to do a good job but she also wants to show people up while doing it and people are letting her know about it.

Don’t cry tho, just adjust your tactics or set an additional 10 minutes before it sends so you have a chance to catch yourself when you are doing too much.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Fri May-12-23 10:53 AM

2. "I am so paranoid at work"
In response to Reply # 0

Boss called and said if I had a minute. I just knew he was going to say something about being online or coming in late. Nope, a coworker is leaving and he wants to know if I want the office. Uh YES!

handle
Charter member
18950 posts
Fri May-12-23 11:07 AM

3. "I'm here too"
In response to Reply # 2
Fri May-12-23 11:17 AM by handle

I'm not doing *anything* wrong, and I'm doing a lot of things well (and good.)

But I'm on edge.

Good luck to us both.

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

legsdiamond
79586 posts
Fri May-12-23 11:43 AM

4. "I hate when that happens to me"
In response to Reply # 2

I don’t want to be oblivious but I also don’t want to fear anyone simply because they have the power to fire me.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Tue May-16-23 03:23 PM

10. "people suck at keeping secrets at work"
In response to Reply # 2

Boss told me to not say anything about my coworker leaving and me getting the office. Next day my office mate is asking my boss if the guy is leaving, so someone obviously told her. Then my other coworker asked me yesterday about it, I'm sure my boss told him. Now QC asked me about it but they seemed pretty confused. At first they asked if I was leaving but they didn't mean the job just from the office I guess. I told them that I might be moving to a different office then they asked if I knew that dude was leaving. Then they were asking if I was going to do both jobs or who was going to start doing my job lol

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13572 posts
Fri May-26-23 03:37 PM

11. "lol, I got a "Let's Catch Up" email from the boss earlier this week."
In response to Reply # 2
Fri May-26-23 03:38 PM by flipnile

Instantly got SHOOK.

Met earlier today, brainstormed about how we can improve our team's workflow, and that there's a supervisor position I should think about applying to. Also chopped it up about working on our respective houses.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49402 posts
Mon May-15-23 12:45 PM

5. "Man, Africa Twitter be sooo wild. "
In response to Reply # 0

It's stuff like this all the time.

https://twitter.com/Fulani_Tutor/status/1657046988305604610

African Dudes be on twitter in 2023 talking like a brother in the states from 1955.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

legsdiamond
79586 posts
Mon May-15-23 01:58 PM

6. "I don’t know the language so I cant trust the closed caption "
In response to Reply # 5

my wife watched “90 Day fiance the other way”and they were screaming on the muslim
dude on some “you are controlling!! are you going to force your kid to be muslim?”

the host asked “if this was 2 jewish people or 2 christians what would we expect their kids to be raised and would it be a problem?”

I don’t understand arranged marriages but I met some beautiful indian women in college and some of them were going to have arranged marriages

I was so sad because one girl was so damn fine.. lol.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13572 posts
Mon May-15-23 02:00 PM

7. "Homeboy in that video dropping knowledge"
In response to Reply # 5

tohunga
Charter member
32613 posts
Mon May-15-23 06:13 PM

8. "RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"
In response to Reply # 0

Confession: I'm still lurking lol

hey guys

spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44258 posts
Tue May-16-23 02:57 PM

9. "lol"
In response to Reply # 8

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

Lobby General Discussion topic #13484169 Previous topic | Next topic