Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13471487

Subject: "Lara Logan banned from Newsmax.. she on that Kanye" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79560 posts
Fri Oct-21-22 12:46 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Lara Logan banned from Newsmax.. she on that Kanye"

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/20/media/newsmax-lara-logan-ban/index.html

wild theory but could the so-called “mental illness” of Ye and others just be QAnon binging?

Real talk, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is just folks spending too much time on the interwebs watching homemade conspiracy videos.

The open border is Satan's way of taking control of the world," and later added that the world's elites "want us eating insects cockroaches" while they "dine on the blood of children."

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Banned from Newsmax fam?
Oct 21st 2022
its impressive she was to wacko for them
Oct 21st 2022
      from March of this year, according to Wiki
Oct 21st 2022
           would love to see her browser history.
Oct 21st 2022
she never recovered from what happened to her during arab spring
Oct 21st 2022
probably correct. I wonder if she blames MSM for what happened
Oct 21st 2022
      she prob has some pretty major ptsd
Oct 21st 2022
      after reading what happened to her....
Oct 25th 2022
           yeah it sounds horrific
Oct 25th 2022
      Kari Lake is just using the maga clowns
Oct 21st 2022
           sure, most of them ate just riding the wave
Oct 25th 2022
the word "just" combined with the quotes around mental illness
Oct 25th 2022
I’m not concerned with answering questions the way you want or need
Oct 25th 2022

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Fri Oct-21-22 12:48 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Banned from Newsmax fam?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm looking at this woman's career it's full of red flags

legsdiamond
79560 posts
Fri Oct-21-22 12:52 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "its impressive she was to wacko for them"
In response to Reply # 1

I remember her from a middle east report on 60 minutes and was surprised she went off the rails this far.

haven’t seen or heard her name for years.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Fri Oct-21-22 01:00 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "from March of this year, according to Wiki"
In response to Reply # 2

"Comments about Darwin and the Rothschild family

In March 2022, Logan claimed without evidence that Charles Darwin was employed by the Rothschild family to create his theory of evolution. She also promoted claims that the Rothschild family, a frequent target of antisemitic conspiracy theories, engineered the American Civil War, and the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. "

Sources:
https://www.mediamatters.org/lara-logan/fox-nation-host-lara-logan-claims-darwinism-plot-rothschilds

https://www.mediamatters.org/lara-logan/fox-nation-host-lara-logan-shares-conspiracy-theories-about-putins-purge-rothschild

legsdiamond
79560 posts
Fri Oct-21-22 01:15 PM

4. "would love to see her browser history. "
In response to Reply # 3

Mynoriti
Charter member
38815 posts
Fri Oct-21-22 02:18 PM

5. "she never recovered from what happened to her during arab spring"
In response to Reply # 0

at least that's my guess. then i think she fucked up some report during benghazi, and i don't know the timeline or exactly what happened, but she despises msm and the left to a point where it's her only real driving force.

i mean she was prob moderate to center right before 2011, but watching her full radicalization is pretty depressing.

legsdiamond
79560 posts
Fri Oct-21-22 02:53 PM

6. "probably correct. I wonder if she blames MSM for what happened"
In response to Reply # 5

its still wild to watch it happen.

The woman running in AZ Lake. She was a news anchor and she quit on air and all her friends said she slowly slipped into QAnon shit. Now she is full on and has a good chance to win.

Shit like this is fueling other folks. There is a massive amount of people who believe this shit and they have a lot of people rooting for them.

Mynoriti
Charter member
38815 posts
Fri Oct-21-22 09:20 PM

7. "she prob has some pretty major ptsd"
In response to Reply # 6

She spent nearly a decade in war zones before her sexual assault. I don't know much about her but I remember her at least seeming sane and smart late 2000s, but even then talking about seeing dead soldiers and civilians on the regular, and how the msm didn't really seem to give a shit because it didn't push ratings.

Pretty sad seeing her hang out with worst of the worst (dinesh, Flynn, mypillow guy, ...)

spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44257 posts
Tue Oct-25-22 11:13 AM

9. "after reading what happened to her...."
In response to Reply # 7

Jesus, I don't even think SA is the proper term, maybe attempted murder via SA? Sexual Torture?

Fuck, how fucked up was that. I hope she received some counseling behind that.

Honestly, I can't even be mad at her heel turn after that.

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

Mynoriti
Charter member
38815 posts
Tue Oct-25-22 01:06 PM

12. "yeah it sounds horrific"
In response to Reply # 9

and to your point, i think her main gripe is that the mainstream media downplayed a gang rape beating like she got pulled a way and groped for a bit. but her account of events sounds like hell on earth.

she expressed frustration with the msm before that,and of course right wing media is more than happy to embrace her and harness her trauma/anger for their own agendas.

Lurkmode
Member since May 07th 2011
5186 posts
Fri Oct-21-22 11:32 PM

8. "Kari Lake is just using the maga clowns"
In response to Reply # 6

It's an act to get money and power.

---------------------------
Signature

legsdiamond
79560 posts
Tue Oct-25-22 11:35 AM

10. "sure, most of them ate just riding the wave"
In response to Reply # 8

and it must be nice to say wild shit and get rewarded for it.

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44831 posts
Tue Oct-25-22 11:50 AM

11. "the word "just" combined with the quotes around mental illness"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Oct-25-22 11:53 AM by Cold Truth

Just qanon binging?

No.

Because, as we've established. Ye was diagnosed bipolar. Unless that diagnosis has changed, given his fairly obvious public manic episodes, there's no reason to believe he's suddenly found a way to get rid of it.

Nobody is placing the responsibility for what he thinks and says on the feet of bipolar disorder. While his mental illness does not necessarily dictate what he thinks or believes, it absolutely can impact the way he processes and presents those ideas.

It's not "just" conspiracy binging, going down qanon rabbit holes.

Because he's *also* bipolar. I'm not sure why you need to reduce people to one driving force or the other. Brain chemistry doesn't work that way. It's myriad factors that drive everyone to do everything they do- even you.

Even your insistence on this grossly reductive take on how mental illness effects people.

Even the reason you won't actually respond to any of this in any meaningful way

Even the reason I'm writing it anyways, knowing you likely:

A. Won't give a fuck
B. Won't do me the courtesy of anything resembling a sincere reply'
C. May not even read it at all.

none of these things are the result of a single impetus.

Everything is not merely the low-common denominator version that makes it easy to explain. There's a difference between a simple explanation, and a simplistic explanation, and you're stuck on the latter

legsdiamond
79560 posts
Tue Oct-25-22 03:21 PM

13. "I’m not concerned with answering questions the way you want or need"
In response to Reply # 11

I say “just Qanon binging” because Ye usually doesn’t go off the deep end or have these episodes randomly when he goes public.

There is always something to sell or feeling like he was shitted on and he has to fight back

For me its the timing of his bullshit. Does Ye have outburst when he signs deals? NOPE. He always has rants once he feels he is wronged or isn’t getting the credit he feels he deserves

and look at who he hangs out with when this occurs.

Trump running for President.. “imma run for President”
Candace Owen videos.. “slavery was a choice”’
Elon Musk buying Twitter again... “imma buy Parler”

shit ain’t random.

My cousin has mental health issues. Told my people I had a baby by a bartender at some random bar. 10 minutes later when asked again if I had a baby with the bartender he tells my friend “who her? I don’t know that woman”

That is mental illness.

I worked in homeless shelters.. I have seen mental illness. What we are seeing from Ye is a spoiled brat who throws tantrums when he doesn’t get his way.

so nah.. I don’t think he has mental illness, he just says wild shit when he is mad people aren’t bowing down to his greatness and doing what he wants.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13471487 Previous topic | Next topic