Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13461094

Subject: ""He wants more!"" Previous topic | Next topic
Mynoriti
Charter member
38810 posts
Sun May-22-22 08:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
""He wants more!""
Sun May-22-22 08:39 PM by Mynoriti

https://twitter.com/DMNTnasa/status/1528372091027865601?t=dALjVnnGOmc-EucHkCV1ug&s=19

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Geez! I was scared that my flight last week would end up on YouTube
May 22nd 2022
flying really brings it out of people
May 22nd 2022
      I'll use this to share my dumbass self inflicted stress @ HJI last year
May 23rd 2022
      HJI is no joke lol
May 23rd 2022
      ok when did we stop calling that airport ATL?
May 23rd 2022
           Lol I’m new to Atlanta and idk all the airport codes
May 23rd 2022
           yeah, I was like what airport is that lol
May 23rd 2022
Niggas reppin the same SmartTech must see this all the time.
May 22nd 2022
tubby's confidence level in that half second between the slap..
May 22nd 2022
earlier start
May 23rd 2022
lol that makes it even more confusing
May 23rd 2022
Mero called homie Joey Fatone on twitter that shit had me dead.
May 23rd 2022
Had dude out there looking like Glass Joe
May 23rd 2022
He barley tapped him with that first swing.
May 23rd 2022
Damn that was a CLEAN right to the face.
May 23rd 2022
the “you saw that shit?” before slumping him is hilarious
May 23rd 2022
imagine if he fell over on the conveyer belt and started floating off sc...
May 23rd 2022
dammit this made me LOL for real at work.
May 23rd 2022
LMAO
May 23rd 2022
Loooool that’s what I thought was about to happen
May 23rd 2022
bugs bunny shit. he nearly became baggage
May 23rd 2022
I wanted this to happen LOL
May 23rd 2022
      fuck around and wake up in the bottom of a plane headed to the Ukraine
May 23rd 2022
You leakin' and you still want more...
May 23rd 2022
WPS
May 23rd 2022
      nah, I've had this happen when fighting dudes.
May 24th 2022
           he got back up like a horror movie zombie that got shot
May 24th 2022
The slumper used to play for the Broncos and the slumpee got fired.
May 24th 2022

SuiteLady
Member since Oct 19th 2004
16194 posts
Sun May-22-22 08:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Geez! I was scared that my flight last week would end up on YouTube"
In response to Reply # 0

because we landed late and the attendants asked us to let people with connections out first. Not only was that hard to do when they were in middle and window seats but there was someone yelling in the front of the plane. My plan was to hide under a seat.

♥ Inescapably Me ♥

"Love is never any better than the lover" Toni Morrison (The Bluest Eye)

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85051 posts
Sun May-22-22 09:41 PM

4. "flying really brings it out of people"
In response to Reply # 1

i live in Atlanta now and HJI is an absolute shitshow but it's a slightly different shitshow everytime so i just come early and prepared

this last time they were running 2 TSA lines, and i was in the slower one and it eventually stopped moving. they rearrange the ropes and send us to the other line which is long as hell, and let people backfill our original line. all of a sudden that line is moving fine.

when i tell you the folks in my line were heeeeated and justifiably so. like 100 people all barking on the TSA people and the TSA people gave it back equally. that shit was crazy. i thought it was about to be a all out brawl in there.

i just put my headphones in and let the music take me away cause that shit was too stressful to be dealing w/ at 6am.

<--- Big Baller World Order

Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15297 posts
Mon May-23-22 04:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "I'll use this to share my dumbass self inflicted stress @ HJI last year"
In response to Reply # 4
Mon May-23-22 04:09 AM by Nodima

I'm not a traveller, I'm one of those people that has enough fun at home and gets uncomfortable with the idea of taking time off work to spend money traveling to another city where my entire goal is to spend even more money. But thanks to PPP, super generous restaurant regulars and everything that I like to do being closed or incredibly awkward during 2020, relative to the rest of my life I was absolutely rolling in money by the summer of 2021. So I decided, fuck it, I'll go to New Orleans.

And everything about that trip was great, EXCEPT my time in HJIA, because it was the only time I had a 1.5 hour layover. I was just gonna head toward my terminal and grab a seat at the bar, only I noticed a sign saying that there was like a parking area or whatever just to the left and figured, hey, no problem sneaking out and having a quick cigarette.

I HAVE been to some larger airports in my life, namely JFK, LaGuardia and Pearson INTL so I'm not a total travel peasant, but having done most of my traveling before 20 (and I'm 33 now) and all of it eventually centering around Omaha, I'm so used to being hurried by family and winding up in an airport that takes about 20 minutes to walk from one end to the other that I had no idea that I was about to follow a series of signs that would have me walking nearly a mile, to the front of the airport, BACK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TSA CHECK IN, and I could just tell it was like 300+ people in line to get checked with like 50 minutes to get back to my flight. I only made it due to two lucky circumstances:

1) When I finally made it to the checkpoint, the woman who scanned my boarding pass noticed I was getting on a connecting flight and gave me a look like I was a complete dumbass before telling me I could skip the baggage scan because I'd probably need to sprint. I figured she was being a little funny until I started marching back toward my gate (which was in, like, terminal G?) and noticed the signs saying it was 15-20 minutes from terminal to terminal and I was starting at A so it'd take an HOUR to walk there?! And there I was, with like 30 minutes to takeoff...so I was SPRINTING. And even before I was a smoker, I was a 12 second 100m / 16 MINUTE mile guy, endurance running was never my thing and now I'm a guy with a backpack, a suitcase and lungs fresh full of that sweet tobacco smoke. I'll never make it.

2) I noticed there were those trainlines to speed things up and keep double-taking as I ran past them, and somewhere past B the train pulls up so I say fuck it and hop on...there's at least 7 elementary school kids on this train, all in baseball gear. No parents in sight? So now I'm not only certain I'm missing this flight, I'm surrounded by kids throwing baseball gear at each other and acting like nothing will ever go wrong in the world; I'm losing my mind. No wonder people hate travel - but this is all because I thought I could sneak a quick cigarette? Fuck me! ...And then, finally, we're at my stop, and out pour all those kids, sprinting just ahead of me, heading the same way...and the flight attendants for MY FLIGHT standing in a line cheering these kids on as we arrive about 10 minutes late for scheduled takeoff and all board together, and once the attendants realize I have nothing to do with those kids very clearly letting me know that they're the only reason I'm catching this flight right now because their previous flight had to delay landing. So I high fived all of them on my way to my seat in the cabin.

If/when I'm back in HJIA I will never underestimate it ever again.

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz

BrooklynWHAT
85051 posts
Mon May-23-22 08:51 AM

9. "HJI is no joke lol"
In response to Reply # 6

“Worlds busiest airport” or whatever they replay over the intercom

That shit with the signs is so on point. They’ll change the signs when you’re halfway to where they originally told you to go. Or one agent will send you down a hallway only for the next one to send you back where you came. And the original agent will be mad at YOU like you didn’t just do what you were told. That environment has people on full tilt lol.

Triptych
Charter member
30122 posts
Mon May-23-22 09:33 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IMClick to send message via ICQ
13. "ok when did we stop calling that airport ATL?"
In response to Reply # 4

And how do I veto this HJIA situation?

http://instagram.com/yogikenan
http://instagram.com/shotbykenan
http://stackoverflow.com/users/43089/triptych
http://github.com/djtriptych

BrooklynWHAT
85051 posts
Mon May-23-22 10:01 AM

18. "Lol I’m new to Atlanta and idk all the airport codes"
In response to Reply # 13

I call them all by their names

tariqhu
Charter member
17878 posts
Mon May-23-22 11:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
21. "yeah, I was like what airport is that lol"
In response to Reply # 13

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23876 posts
Sun May-22-22 09:01 PM

2. "Niggas reppin the same SmartTech must see this all the time."
In response to Reply # 0

Be in the break room like “One of these days, I’ma let somebody knock Jose clean the fuck out.”

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

Mynoriti
Charter member
38810 posts
Sun May-22-22 09:20 PM

3. "tubby's confidence level in that half second between the slap.."
In response to Reply # 2

..and getting worked, was above the clouds

he's never gonna feel like this guy ever again
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FTZeJKpX0AcCv90?format=jpg&name=small

Mynoriti
Charter member
38810 posts
Mon May-23-22 01:59 AM

5. "earlier start "
In response to Reply # 0

more punches but doesn't really add context
https://twitter.com/tigermelons/status/1528577311943143424?t=Jvt7JPZ0CIEoyGdUQ2bSsg&s=19

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59152 posts
Mon May-23-22 09:06 AM

11. "lol that makes it even more confusing"
In response to Reply # 5

where they just slapping boxing first?
and why when tyson got slapped he acted incredulous 'you saw the shit' like it came out of nowhere.

This shit confusing as hell

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

PROMO
Charter member
30919 posts
Mon May-23-22 09:59 AM

16. "Mero called homie Joey Fatone on twitter that shit had me dead."
In response to Reply # 5
Mon May-23-22 09:59 AM by PROMO

I see why he had a lil confidence tho because he did bob and weave a few punches and eat a couple (not a good strategy but if you eat few w/ minimal impact you start to think "i got this")

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13561 posts
Mon May-23-22 08:25 AM

7. "Had dude out there looking like Glass Joe"
In response to Reply # 0

https://youtu.be/MdEAwFH4I34?t=27

Hands at the waist ain't blocking anything.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49377 posts
Mon May-23-22 09:00 AM

10. "He barley tapped him with that first swing. "
In response to Reply # 7

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Sofian_Hadi
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
5626 posts
Mon May-23-22 08:49 AM

8. "Damn that was a CLEAN right to the face. "
In response to Reply # 0

---------------------------------------

"The world is before you and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in." - James Baldwin

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79493 posts
Mon May-23-22 09:24 AM

12. "the “you saw that shit?” before slumping him is hilarious"
In response to Reply # 0

then said “aight”

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Oak27
Member since Apr 17th 2005
13189 posts
Mon May-23-22 09:45 AM

14. "imagine if he fell over on the conveyer belt and started floating off sc..."
In response to Reply # 0

PROMO
Charter member
30919 posts
Mon May-23-22 09:56 AM

15. "dammit this made me LOL for real at work."
In response to Reply # 14

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59152 posts
Mon May-23-22 10:00 AM

17. "LMAO"

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

BrooklynWHAT
85051 posts
Mon May-23-22 10:01 AM

19. "Loooool that’s what I thought was about to happen "

Mynoriti
Charter member
38810 posts
Mon May-23-22 10:40 AM

20. "bugs bunny shit. he nearly became baggage"

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32090 posts
Mon May-23-22 11:33 AM

23. "I wanted this to happen LOL"

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79493 posts
Mon May-23-22 12:11 PM

24. "fuck around and wake up in the bottom of a plane headed to the Ukraine"
In response to Reply # 23

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Mon May-23-22 11:27 AM

22. "You leakin' and you still want more..."
In response to Reply # 0

..pride won't let 'em hide LOL.

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Mon May-23-22 12:35 PM

25. "WPS"
In response to Reply # 22

tariqhu
Charter member
17878 posts
Tue May-24-22 12:36 PM

27. "nah, I've had this happen when fighting dudes."
In response to Reply # 25

some folks don't know when the lights have already been turned off.

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

Mynoriti
Charter member
38810 posts
Tue May-24-22 12:55 PM

28. "he got back up like a horror movie zombie that got shot"
In response to Reply # 27

smacks his head on the monitor while getting up

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23876 posts
Tue May-24-22 11:44 AM

26. "The slumper used to play for the Broncos and the slumpee got fired."
In response to Reply # 0

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

Lobby General Discussion topic #13461094 Previous topic | Next topic