Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13460771

Subject: "You need to get her some skips before she catch the monkey pox!" Previous topic | Next topic
sersey
Member since Jan 03rd 2005
934 posts
Wed May-18-22 07:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"You need to get her some skips before she catch the monkey pox!"

Yo! The lyrical wizardry of MF Doom knows no bounds. Maybe I’m just ignorant to the illnesses that plague other parts of the world, but I had no clue Monkey Pox was some real shit. Thought it was just some clever wordplay Doom conjured up until I saw this…
https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/18/monkeypox-first-case-detected-united-states-virus/

I miss the artistry of Doom and Dilla on a regular basis. They left behind a musical void I haven’t found in any other artist.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: You need to get her some skips before she catch the monkey pox!
May 19th 2022
LOL !
May 19th 2022

Lil Rabies
Member since Oct 12th 2005
1586 posts
Thu May-19-22 10:21 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: You need to get her some skips before she catch the monkey pox!"
In response to Reply # 0

As soon as I heard the news I thought of DOOM’s lyrics. Vomitspit is straight fire and I googled monkeypox awhile back after catching that line. RIP Super.

Taking shots in the dark/that's a bad call
Going straight for your head/ gotta saw it off

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24419 posts
Thu May-19-22 10:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "LOL !"
In response to Reply # 0

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

Lobby General Discussion topic #13460771 Previous topic | Next topic