Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13458793

Subject: "** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **" Previous topic | Next topic
Geah
Member since Feb 16th 2007
48407 posts
Wed Apr-27-22 05:21 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"

Zzz

@geahuwine

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
This was toy to have in 1983.
Apr 27th 2022
that joint was Metal too..
Apr 27th 2022
I havent smoked weed since 2017
Apr 27th 2022
tea? edibles?
Apr 28th 2022
It is on one had the most diverse place I've ever worked
Apr 27th 2022
I actually quit my job yesterday with no other job to go to!
Apr 27th 2022
wow.. they really pissed you off huh?
Apr 28th 2022
I've just been trying to figure out if I would have caught the sample if...
Apr 27th 2022
I still have money anxiety
Apr 27th 2022
Got an offer from Nike
Apr 28th 2022
I’m enjoying the Renaissance period thus far
Apr 28th 2022
Finally broke down and hired a landscaper
Apr 28th 2022
jyeah
May 03rd 2022

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49377 posts
Wed Apr-27-22 07:27 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "This was toy to have in 1983. "
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304457353969?epid=4042417003&hash=item46e3128af1:g:iGMAAOSwyLBiY~M4

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79499 posts
Wed Apr-27-22 10:13 AM

4. "that joint was Metal too.. "
In response to Reply # 1

would get capped on site if you played with this in 2020

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

ShinobiShaw
Charter member
48550 posts
Wed Apr-27-22 08:41 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "I havent smoked weed since 2017"
In response to Reply # 0

I feel like my creative process has been stagnant since then. Am I a statistic?

http://soundcloud.com/djshinobishaw
http://www.rareformnyc.com
http://twitter.com/DJShinobiShaw
https://twitter.com/RareFormNYC
PSN: ShinobiShaw

"Arm Leg Leg Arm How you doin?" (c)T510

Raina
Charter member
66771 posts
Thu Apr-28-22 10:29 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "tea? edibles?"
In response to Reply # 2

at the end of the day, though...

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22255 posts
Wed Apr-27-22 09:26 AM

3. "It is on one had the most diverse place I've ever worked"
In response to Reply # 0

As well as one that promotes diversity, wellness, and inclusive internal policies down to an open dress code and grey lines on working hours.

And the on the other hand that dude by all accounts is a legit turd and is too comfortable with white nationalist and they're too comfortable with him.

And so whenever I read those new stories or people send me articles I invoke my Bennet rule because I'm not about to be a Black coach out here responding to Brian Flores news.

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

SuiteLady
Member since Oct 19th 2004
16194 posts
Wed Apr-27-22 10:19 AM

5. "I actually quit my job yesterday with no other job to go to!"
In response to Reply # 0

That is the first time I have ever done that. I have to mention though, that I also had a third interview yesterday, and have had at lease 5 other interviews this month. Even so, this is kinda a big deal for me. If that third interview place from yesterday makes an offer, I probably won't accept because I want to hold out for something that is right for me vs. just something.

I am glad that people are coming back to this site. There is going to be so much more to read. I want the boards to go back to moving quickly.

I am going to do everything I can to take care of me while I am unemployed. I am about to take a walk now and then workout directly after. Then I might sit out on the patio with my new fire pit and my projector and watch reality tv shows, lol.

For today that is my plan, but I will probably do some classes or training's as the time goes on. Taking care of me is going to mean different things on different days.

Here's to winging it!!

Oooh speaking of cheers, I might go walk around in Total Wine today. Sip some samples ... impulse spend on some alcoholic beverages... yeah...

But I am gone get another job though ... at some point.

♥ Inescapably Me ♥

"Love is never any better than the lover" Toni Morrison (The Bluest Eye)

legsdiamond
79499 posts
Thu Apr-28-22 10:40 AM

10. "wow.. they really pissed you off huh? "
In response to Reply # 5

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49377 posts
Wed Apr-27-22 10:39 AM

6. "I've just been trying to figure out if I would have caught the sample if..."
In response to Reply # 0

heard Jessica for the first time. Answer of course is no. But what if it were played all the time by my pops? Maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nBikBBDeBM

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

handle
Charter member
18937 posts
Wed Apr-27-22 10:55 AM

7. "I still have money anxiety"
In response to Reply # 0

Let me state this: I have enough money. I have no debts that are in jeopardy. I have enough in savings for more than 6 months if I lost my job. I have a family support system that would prevent anything drastic from happening for months or maybe even years if I suddenly had no income.

I don't have any gambling or substance abuse problems. My job is secure at a very stable company.

But whenever I spent money for something like a jacket or shoes - things I need - I feel very anxious. Basically anything that's not a bill and cost over $100 I get very leery about buying.

I'm not sure what is triggering this but it's exhausting. I'm spending a lot of time in my head worrying about it. and it's for things that cost $100 dollars - not cars or houses or medical expenses.

What's the deal with that?

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

IsaIsaIsa
Member since May 01st 2008
5862 posts
Thu Apr-28-22 10:35 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "Got an offer from Nike"
In response to Reply # 0

not taking it. Was cool to go out there though.

www.Tupreme.com

https://ibb.co/k4m6n8C

makaveli
Charter member
16303 posts
Thu Apr-28-22 10:46 AM

11. "I’m enjoying the Renaissance period thus far "
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome back everyone.

“So back we go to these questions — friendship, character… ethics.”

legsdiamond
79499 posts
Thu Apr-28-22 10:46 AM

12. "Finally broke down and hired a landscaper"
In response to Reply # 0

Parked the car and seen them working across the street. My shit looks wild af but the neighbors looked worse.. then he drives the mover over and does my neighbors yard so I’m like… fuuuuuck me.

“Yo my brotha.. throw me some numbers”

Binlahab
Charter member
182954 posts
Tue May-03-22 05:32 PM

13. "jyeah"
In response to Reply # 0

its exceptionally difficult for me to accept help or support from...anyone.

i would say im working on it but id be lying

it makes me feel weak and in debt to someone else

meanwhile if i see someone needs or wants something i take great joy in jumping in there (if i can)

shrug

ps fk therapy.

on sabbatical.

does it really matter?

wonder what bin's doing?
http://i.imgur.com/phECCMp.jpg

Lobby General Discussion topic #13458793 Previous topic | Next topic