Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13458572

Subject: "Philly OKP's: Hip-Hop Orchestra at Kimmel Center 4/30" Previous topic | Next topic
Thee Phantom
Member since Jul 18th 2005
2770 posts
Sun Apr-24-22 10:45 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Philly OKP's: Hip-Hop Orchestra at Kimmel Center 4/30"
Sun Apr-24-22 10:45 AM by Thee Phantom

Combining the raw energy and passion of Hip-Hop, with the beautiful sounds of orchestral accompaniment, The Illharmonic was the first Hip-Hop group to perform at the Kimmel Cultural Campus in 2002, where they were backed by members of The Philadelphia Orchestra and Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia. The ensemble is returning to where it all began on April 30th for this special performance.

There are less than 25 Tickets remaining. Get yours while they last.
Ticket Link: https://ww.kimmelculturalcampus.org/events-and-tickets/202122/kcp/thee-phantom--the-illharmonic-orchestra

IG: @illharmonic.orchestra
Youtube: www.youtube.com/theephantom

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Two Days Away!
Apr 28th 2022
Congrats man!!! I so wish I could be there...
Apr 29th 2022
RE: Congrats man!!! I so wish I could be there...
May 03rd 2022
      oooh juneteenth!!! hm let me see if i can make that
May 03rd 2022

Thee Phantom
2770 posts
Thu Apr-28-22 05:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "RE: Two Days Away! "
In response to Reply # 0

www.kimmelculturalcampus.org/events-and-tickets/202122/kcp/thee-phantom--the-illharmonic-orchestra

Damali
Member since Sep 12th 2002
35854 posts
Fri Apr-29-22 12:41 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Congrats man!!! I so wish I could be there..."
In response to Reply # 0

Will this come to the NYC area?

d

I don't speak to provoke. I speak because I think our time is short and each moment that we are not our truest selves, and we say what we do not mean because we imagine that is what somebody wants us to say, is wasting our time on this Earth - C. Adichie

Thee Phantom
2770 posts
Tue May-03-22 10:30 AM

3. "RE: Congrats man!!! I so wish I could be there..."
In response to Reply # 2

>Will this come to the NYC area?
>

We're working on New York for 2023. Something in the works at Newark Symphony Hall.

Also, we've got a huge 40 piece ensemble performance in the DC area on June 19th!

Damali
Member since Sep 12th 2002
35854 posts
Tue May-03-22 11:52 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "oooh juneteenth!!! hm let me see if i can make that"
In response to Reply # 3

I don't speak to provoke. I speak because I think our time is short and each moment that we are not our truest selves, and we say what we do not mean because we imagine that is what somebody wants us to say, is wasting our time on this Earth - C. Adichie

Lobby General Discussion topic #13458572 Previous topic | Next topic