Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13457497

Subject: "** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **" Previous topic | Next topic
Geah
Member since Feb 16th 2007
48407 posts
Tue Apr-05-22 11:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"

Zzz

@geahuwine

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
my nephew is getting married
Apr 06th 2022
man this climate change shit was not
Apr 06th 2022
Becoming a stepmom is weird.
Apr 06th 2022
im conflicted on the throwback beats with women rappers trend
Apr 06th 2022
I just hate wack rapping on great beats.
Apr 06th 2022
      im not sure how to describe it
Apr 06th 2022
           nothing worse than UK rappers
Apr 06th 2022
I play 4Town’s U Know What’s Up when the kids aren’t around
Apr 06th 2022
I am cheap. Except with gift giving. It was 2007 when I really entered t...
Apr 06th 2022
Well I told my wife I love our daughter more than her…
Apr 06th 2022
with that logic, does it mean u love ur mom or siblings more than her?
Apr 07th 2022
Bruh.. you fucked up
Apr 07th 2022
just have another kid that you both agree to hate tremendously....
Apr 07th 2022
      lol
Apr 07th 2022
Cyber Rodeo
Apr 07th 2022

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79620 posts
Wed Apr-06-22 10:03 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "my nephew is getting married"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Apr-06-22 10:04 AM by legsdiamond

and everyone is complaining about hotel prices, travel, scheduling, etc

and I’m over here in chill mode.

Is it expensive? Yes
Is it inconvenient? kinda sorta
Do I care? Not at all.

I’m having a good time regardless so stfu and lets party!!!

Also, my other sister is trying to bring a date but he is flaking.. I don’t have the heart to tell her a nigga ain’t trying to go to a wedding with a date. Its a set up.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

jdub1313
Charter member
4732 posts
Wed Apr-06-22 10:20 AM

2. "man this climate change shit was not "
In response to Reply # 0

supposed to happen in our lifetimes. my grandkids or my great grands, sure. That's their problem lol. But this shit is going to affect me and my kids. WTF.

As a family we recycle our asses off with the blue bins. Then all i started hearing about from friends and family was how our recycling is going straight to the trash anyway.

Did some research and yeah, recycling is and has always been a fucking joke.

Then you see stuff like the Amazon Rain forest and the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. https://www.nationalgeographic.org/encyclopedia/great-pacific-garbage-patch/

This is all greed and profiteering right? That's what all this boils down to. Corporations and their bottom lines. Fuck everything and everyone else.

soulpsychodelicyde
Member since Nov 18th 2003
12152 posts
Wed Apr-06-22 11:32 AM

3. "Becoming a stepmom is weird."
In response to Reply # 0

Becoming a stepmom to a pre-teen Black boy is O_O.

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16415 posts
Wed Apr-06-22 11:34 AM

4. "im conflicted on the throwback beats with women rappers trend"
In response to Reply # 0

not sure if its a trend, since im not sure how many are doing it and its been done for many years.

im thinking like iggy, cardi, megan, latto and im sure there's others. they either sample well known 80s/90s beats or use beats similar in style. i love the production but the rapping is typically a flow that i dont really like.

so i want to hear more but im hoping they switch up the rapping. not sure if its only women that have been doing this style lately.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49424 posts
Wed Apr-06-22 03:03 PM

6. "I just hate wack rapping on great beats. "
In response to Reply # 4

Some of the dudes have been guilty of coming weak on these tracks to.

When it works its cool like

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=kdmVENMLzeM&feature=share

But there has been a lot of trash ones two. Coming up blank at the moment.

I think with the women, it exposes a lot of weak rappers when its not a trap beat.

>not sure if its a trend, since im not sure how many are doing
>it and its been done for many years.
>
>im thinking like iggy, cardi, megan, latto and im sure there's
>others. they either sample well known 80s/90s beats or use
>beats similar in style. i love the production but the rapping
>is typically a flow that i dont really like.
>
>so i want to hear more but im hoping they switch up the
>rapping. not sure if its only women that have been doing this
>style lately.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16415 posts
Wed Apr-06-22 03:11 PM

7. "im not sure how to describe it"
In response to Reply # 6

its not about how "simple" the rapping is but some just sounds tired and unimaginative. some of the most memorable rap lines are simple and don't have any layers to them but they still sound dope.

i think most of the rappers i mentioned have moments where they sound good but overall i cant get into their rapping.

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Wed Apr-06-22 03:33 PM

8. "nothing worse than UK rappers"
In response to Reply # 7

I’ll here some track with a singer and a nice beat and save it to a playlist and then halfway through..

https://youtu.be/jPFNKhWlHqU

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Wed Apr-06-22 12:22 PM

5. "I play 4Town’s U Know What’s Up when the kids aren’t around"
In response to Reply # 0

that shit goes!!! lol

I did it on my oh, oh, oh, oh, ownnnnn!!!

https://youtu.be/ONr3DbZHAQM

SuiteLady
Member since Oct 19th 2004
16194 posts
Wed Apr-06-22 05:55 PM

9. "I am cheap. Except with gift giving. It was 2007 when I really entered t..."
In response to Reply # 0

working world and then 2008 happened. I was either unemployed or underemployed for a good 4 years. Now that I am comfortable, and have been comfortable for a while, I think I just learned ways to cut corners and make things stretch that I have not let go of. My mom pointed out that I bought lightening chargers for her and my godmother but I am sitting her with tape on my phone charger. Speaking of, at this point EVERYONE has a newer phone than me! The one person I knew who was hanging on the the original SE recently upgraded to the newer SE (which I didn't even know existed). It is appealing but, this phone has not completely stopped working yet so... eh. I am always crunching the numbers when it comes to me, but I will buy something my mom (godmother, aunts, uncles, little cousins, etc.) need without thinking about the price. I go in my moms house and see stuff that needs replacing and just order it without asking. There are some things I really need to replace or upgrade for myself. I need to do it. I am going to make a list for myself and work on items one by one. I am sure it will be emotional.

♥ Inescapably Me ♥

"Love is never any better than the lover" Toni Morrison (The Bluest Eye)

walihorse
Member since Aug 03rd 2006
16125 posts
Wed Apr-06-22 05:55 PM

10. "Well I told my wife I love our daughter more than her… "
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Apr-06-22 05:57 PM by walihorse

I didn’t flat out say I don’t love you as much as her. We were talking about how different is it to be parents. She says she now understands the saying “a piece of your heart is in the world”

I responded I know, I’ve never experienced this kinda of love before it’s unlike anything I’ve imagined. It’s so much great than any other love. Well her feeling were hurt. She asked how could I say that. ( to which I should have answered. You know what my bad that’s not what I meant and sorry that it sounds like that)

I instead said, well you know what I mean. Our love for her is unconditional. No matter what she does we’ll love her. But with us, if one of us let’s say cheats on the other then the love might go away. If she were to cheat in her s/o, I Wouldn’t stop loving her.

Now she’s butthurt lol

If a fat guy falls in the woods and there is no one around to see it, do the trees laugh?

thegodcam
Member since Oct 22nd 2004
41497 posts
Thu Apr-07-22 12:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
11. "with that logic, does it mean u love ur mom or siblings more than her?"
In response to Reply # 10

i hear what ur sayin though

i will not let finite disappointment undermine infinite hope
- Cory Booker

Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end the Germans always win
- Gary Lineker

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Thu Apr-07-22 07:20 AM

12. "Bruh.. you fucked up"

not sure why but my wife gets all in her feels when it comes to these daughters

damn near everything I say or do is on some “what about me?” .. “I used to be your number 1 and now I’m number 3”

I get my wife a massage at the fancy schmancy club and get the girls ice cream sammiches and its “they get all the good stuff”

its jokes but there is some truth in those jokes. I know she is jealous.

and I often wonder if the reverse is true for sons and mothers but I think its a bit different. The reality is women get jealous anytime their man gives another lady attention even if the little lady is in diapers.

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44616 posts
Thu Apr-07-22 08:24 AM

13. "just have another kid that you both agree to hate tremendously...."

problem solved.

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Thu Apr-07-22 08:34 AM

14. "lol"
In response to Reply # 13

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Thu Apr-07-22 08:35 AM

15. "Cyber Rodeo"
In response to Reply # 0

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

Lobby General Discussion topic #13457497 Previous topic | Next topic