Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13449156

Subject: "Michigan school shooting..." Previous topic | Next topic
ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Thu Dec-02-21 11:49 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Michigan school shooting..."

I'm hearing now that his dad was a Trumper and had purchased the gun 4 days prior?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ethan-crumbley-identified-as-oxford-high-school-michigan-mass-shooter

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
heard they had a meeting with the school earlier that same day
Dec 02nd 2021
yeah, i heard some students stayed home
Dec 02nd 2021
RE: heard they had a meeting with the school earlier that same day
Dec 02nd 2021
      RE: heard they had a meeting with the school earlier that same day
Dec 02nd 2021
parents charged...
Dec 03rd 2021
like i said in that white parents post...
Dec 03rd 2021
      looks like i was right.
Dec 03rd 2021
           Reminds me of the movie: We need to talk about Kevin
Dec 03rd 2021
                Yep.
Feb 25th 2024
And now the parents are on the run...
Dec 03rd 2021
Caught...
Dec 04th 2021
      RE: Caught...
Dec 04th 2021
      RE: Caught...
Dec 05th 2021
I was wondering how they got 4K out the atm too lol…
Dec 05th 2021
LMFAO right? nm
Dec 05th 2021
I assumed different accounts. Married couple might have 5-6 accounts
Dec 06th 2021
It depends on their bank and what type of accounts they have.
Dec 06th 2021
Crumbleys parents crying in court: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreako...
Dec 06th 2021
fuck them
Dec 06th 2021
Explain the mandatory DNA testing to me..?
Dec 06th 2021
Oh does this just mean that their DNA goes into CODIS or whatever
Dec 06th 2021
This is what the "Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People" argument
Dec 06th 2021
      exactly they KNEW their son was touched and BOUGHT him a gun
Dec 06th 2021
      All of this ^^
Dec 07th 2021
It's not about guns or mental health but culture
Dec 07th 2021
Wait, feminism is part of the reason he shot people up?
Feb 07th 2024
Mom found guilty on 4 counts of involuntary manslaughter
Feb 06th 2024
Jennifer Crumbley, mother of school shooter, guilty of manslaughter
Feb 06th 2024

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79334 posts
Thu Dec-02-21 12:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "heard they had a meeting with the school earlier that same day"
In response to Reply # 0

about this kid.

and the same afternoon he kills

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

luminous
Charter member
12458 posts
Thu Dec-02-21 12:53 PM

2. "yeah, i heard some students stayed home"
In response to Reply # 1

because they knew shit was going to go down that day...

--
Sometimes you have to look reality in the face and say 'No!'
-Ben (Reaper)

If you need any help, don't. Hesitate to ask.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Thu Dec-02-21 12:54 PM

3. "RE: heard they had a meeting with the school earlier that same day"
In response to Reply # 1

>about this kid.
>
>and the same afternoon he kills

right and of course he was allowed to "surrender" to the police afterwards, I wonder if they took him to Burger King

jimaveli
Charter member
6586 posts
Thu Dec-02-21 01:55 PM

4. "RE: heard they had a meeting with the school earlier that same day"
In response to Reply # 3

>>about this kid.
>>
>>and the same afternoon he kills
>
>right and of course he was allowed to "surrender" to the
>police afterwards, I wonder if they took him to Burger King

McDonald's would be more on-brand for this kid.

Burger choices aside, this is ridiculous. Grown-ups are having major identity issues obviously. Anyone who can fall into believing the propaganda to the degree that some of these people obviously are had issues before DT laid down his traps.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Fri Dec-03-21 12:03 PM

5. "parents charged..."
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/12/03/oxford-high-school-shooting-updates/8850669002/

PROMO
Charter member
30821 posts
Fri Dec-03-21 12:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "like i said in that white parents post..."
In response to Reply # 5

i won't be shocked if it comes out that they actually bought the shooter the gun.

i'm not saying they bought it for him to do what he did, but you already know your kid is having problems so the negligence is next level.

PROMO
Charter member
30821 posts
Fri Dec-03-21 01:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "looks like i was right."
In response to Reply # 6

saw CNN just reported that his mom made a social media post about the shooter's new Christmas present, referring to the gun he used.

yeah, them parents need to spend some time in the gulag.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79334 posts
Fri Dec-03-21 01:19 PM

8. "Reminds me of the movie: We need to talk about Kevin"
In response to Reply # 7

They bought their son a weapon when they knew his ass was crazy as hell.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

3CardMolly
Member since Jun 08th 2007
13712 posts
Sun Feb-25-24 03:57 PM

28. "Yep."
In response to Reply # 8

soulfunk
Charter member
10988 posts
Fri Dec-03-21 03:20 PM

9. "And now the parents are on the run..."
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/oakland-county/2021/12/03/oakland-county-fugitive-team-searching-parents-jennifer-james-crumbley-oxford-high-suspect/8855814002/

Oakland County fugitive team searching for parents of Oxford High suspect
Mike Martindale
The Detroit News

Pontiac — The Oakland County Fugitive Apprehension Team is searching Friday for the parents of an Oxford High teenager charged in Tuesday's school shooting after the couple stopped responding to their attorney, according to authorities.

James and Jennifer Crumbley of Oxford were named in criminal warrants Friday, with each being charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter in the deaths of four Oxford High School students who were allegedly slain by their son. They also were named in a noon press conference held by Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald to announce the charges.

“Their attorney had assured us that if a decision was made to charge them, she would produce them for arrest,” Oakland County Undersheriff Mike McCabe said Friday.

That agreement with attorney Shannon Smith was sometime in the morning, McCabe said around 2 p.m. Friday.

“Our last conversation with the attorney was that she had been trying to reach them by phone and text, and they were not responding,” he said.

McCabe said Fugitive Apprehension Team officers still were out searching for the couple as of mid-afternoon Friday. The Crumbley family owns a 2021 white Kia Seltos with the license plate DQG5203, according to Michigan Secretary of State records.

Their case is charged in 52-3 District Court in Rochester Hills, and an arraignment is tentatively set for 4 p.m. Friday.

McCabe said a conversation was initiated by the parents' attorney Friday morning when it was announced the prosecutor was holding a press conference to announce whether a decision had been made to charge anyone else in the deaths.

“We didn’t even know they had been charged with anything until we were informed this morning by the media,” McCabe said.

McDonald laid out numerous reasons for her decision, including the father’s purchase of the handgun, which was a Christmas gift for their son, and a meeting at the school in which they were shown a graphic drawing made by their son depicting a shooting victim. Each count is punishable by up to 15 years in prison.

“I have spoken to (victims’ parents) and indicated what charges were coming,” McDonald said at her Friday noon press conference. “These parents are deep in grief.

“I have tremendous compassion and empathy for parents with children who are struggling, for whatever reason,” she added. “But the facts in this case are so egregious. The notion that a parent could read those words, and also know their son had access to a deadly weapon.”

The Crumbleys' son, Ethan, has been charged as an adult with one count of terrorism causing death, four counts of first-degree murder, seven counts of assault with intent to murder and 12 counts of possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony. He faces up to life in prison without parole if convicted.

mmartindale@detroitnews.com

spenzalii
Member since Jan 02nd 2004
10978 posts
Sat Dec-04-21 10:43 AM

10. "Caught..."
In response to Reply # 9

After midnight in an industrial warehouse in Detroit. Withdrew $4k from their back, turned off phones, and went to...I'm not even sure. I don't think they would have made it into Canada.

Regardless, your son is on murder charges and, as a parent, your idea is to run and save your own ass?

<-- Dave Thomas knows what's up...

Jay: Look here homie, any nigga can get a hit record. This here is about respect.
Game: Like Gladys Knight.
Jay: Aretha Franklin.
Game: Word, I like her too.
Jay: Nigga...

Stadiq
Member since Dec 21st 2005
4865 posts
Sat Dec-04-21 11:27 PM

11. "RE: Caught..."
In response to Reply # 10

https://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13439863&mesg_id=13439863&page=

jimaveli
Charter member
6586 posts
Sun Dec-05-21 07:16 PM

14. "RE: Caught..."
In response to Reply # 10

>After midnight in an industrial warehouse in Detroit.
>Withdrew $4k from their back, turned off phones, and went
>to...I'm not even sure. I don't think they would have made it
>into Canada.
>
>Regardless, your son is on murder charges and, as a parent,
>your idea is to run and save your own ass?

It’s some sorry mfers out there. It’s impressive really. To me, the shipped has sailed on expecting any kind of decency out of these types of people.

Ultimately. I hope this leads to schools playing it closer. If one of these shoot up a school-looking mfers show up and literally draw up a picture of shooting someone, the principals and whoever else has titles needs to roll up on parents with some ‘looka here, come get your kid. They can’t come back up here no mo until the kid and you meet some conditions’.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Sun Dec-05-21 09:16 AM

12. "I was wondering how they got 4K out the atm too lol…"
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/jemelehill/status/1466985977671340033?s=21

vik
Charter member
13505 posts
Sun Dec-05-21 04:45 PM

13. "LMFAO right? nm"
In response to Reply # 12

---

But hell, what do I know?

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59131 posts
Mon Dec-06-21 10:38 AM

15. "I assumed different accounts. Married couple might have 5-6 accounts"

Easy.... individual and joint savings and checkings

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

soulfunk
Charter member
10988 posts
Mon Dec-06-21 11:02 AM

16. "It depends on their bank and what type of accounts they have."

One of my Chase accounts has a $3000 daily ATM withdrawal limit. I have another with only a $500 limit.

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32081 posts
Mon Dec-06-21 03:40 PM

17. "Crumbleys parents crying in court: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreako..."
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/r9ee5f/jennifer_and_james_crumbley_parents_of_oxford/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Mon Dec-06-21 05:37 PM

18. "fuck them"
In response to Reply # 17

SuiteLady
Member since Oct 19th 2004
16190 posts
Mon Dec-06-21 06:45 PM

19. "Explain the mandatory DNA testing to me..?"

♥ Inescapably Me ♥

"Love is never any better than the lover" Toni Morrison (The Bluest Eye)

SuiteLady
Member since Oct 19th 2004
16190 posts
Mon Dec-06-21 07:36 PM

21. "Oh does this just mean that their DNA goes into CODIS or whatever "
In response to Reply # 19

it is called in real life?

♥ Inescapably Me ♥

"Love is never any better than the lover" Toni Morrison (The Bluest Eye)

kfine
Member since Jan 11th 2009
2218 posts
Mon Dec-06-21 06:56 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
20. "This is what the "Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People" argument"

has wrought, imo.

Like, ok fine, you want to fight/limit gun regulations? Cool, but you're responsible for any murderous gun nuts you raise, enable, or house. How else can this possibly work.

The sheer negligence they displayed not only at home but towards the life and safety of their son's schoolmates and teachers is beyond measure.

To have been on-site hours before he attacked, laughing at his threats and behavior? To have *texted him* literally as he was attacking? To try escaping together, and carry on with this bs down to literally the last possible minute, and NOW cry?

THESE ARE CROCODILE ASS TEARS

Throw the fucking book at them, my God.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Mon Dec-06-21 11:26 PM

22. "exactly they KNEW their son was touched and BOUGHT him a gun"
In response to Reply # 20

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32081 posts
Tue Dec-07-21 09:36 AM

23. "All of this ^^"
In response to Reply # 20

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28833 posts
Tue Dec-07-21 12:00 PM

24. "It's not about guns or mental health but culture"
In response to Reply # 0

The murderer's mother wrote a letter standing strong on MAGA, feminism, abortion, and freedom.

Ripped directly from her letter:

"She'd rather be grabbed by the p* and than effed in the a*"

Her letter speaks volumes to this culture of allyship the media forces on black society but that's another issue for another post. I love it when feminism shows its true colors.....

Hell, she wrote something to the effect of make sure you get away with it.

What's going on in the suburbs that it creates these terrorists on conveyor belts? The dominant society moved in en masse to the suburbs to indoctrinate their youth. Where's the complex deep dive on white on white crime? The evidence presented thus far suggests officials encouraged this murderer by refusing to punish him.

No empathy for white misery (c) BDot

"root for everybody black haters say that's crazy, wow..."

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49336 posts
Wed Feb-07-24 08:25 AM

27. "Wait, feminism is part of the reason he shot people up?"
In response to Reply # 24

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Dstl1
Charter member
56190 posts
Tue Feb-06-24 02:10 PM

25. "Mom found guilty on 4 counts of involuntary manslaughter "
In response to Reply # 0

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

luminous
Charter member
12458 posts
Tue Feb-06-24 03:36 PM

26. "Jennifer Crumbley, mother of school shooter, guilty of manslaughter "
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Feb-06-24 03:39 PM by luminous

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/06/us/jennifer-crumbley-oxford-shooting-trial/index.html

Jennifer Crumbley, the mother of the teenager who killed four students at an Oxford, Michigan, high school in 2021, was found guilty Tuesday of all four counts of involuntary manslaughter in a novel legal case that stood as a test of the limits of who’s responsible for a school shooting.

She faces up to 15 years in prison, and her sentencing hearing was set for April 9. She has been behind bars since her arrest in a Detroit warehouse days after the shooting.

However, the defense argued the blame lay elsewhere: on her husband for improperly securing the firearm; on the school for failing to notify her about her son’s behavioral issues; and on Ethan himself, who planned and carried out the attack on his own. Defense attorney Shannon Smith said the case was “dangerous” for parents everywhere.

--
Sometimes you have to look reality in the face and say 'No!'
-Ben (Reaper)

If you need any help, don't. Hesitate to ask.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13449156 Previous topic | Next topic