Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13445923

Subject: "Talking Shop on a Monday." Previous topic | Next topic
spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44258 posts
Mon Oct-25-21 09:37 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Talking Shop on a Monday."

Gonna be a light week. I gotta finish up the yearly audit, but after that, I'm off Friday and the following Monday ( halloween party....)

No major deadlines. I guess I'll do some housekeeping and keep my head down until then.

What's up w/y'all?

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
you chillin.
Oct 25th 2021
coming up on the deadline for something i dont want to do
Oct 26th 2021
this was me last week.
Oct 26th 2021

tariqhu
Charter member
17891 posts
Mon Oct-25-21 07:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "you chillin."
In response to Reply # 0

as am I. for the past month, I've had very little work to do. it's kinda making more lazy on the stuff I have on my plate.

I think my org is about to shift some folks around again. luckily, I don't expect to be part of that move. I got moved once at their discretion. didn't like that feeling at all.

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Tue Oct-26-21 09:15 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "coming up on the deadline for something i dont want to do"
In response to Reply # 0

ive been busy enough to avoid it but i gotta find the motivation to knock it out in the next few days.

stayed up way too late last night and going to a concert tonight. tomorrow will be rough.

spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44258 posts
Tue Oct-26-21 09:33 AM

3. "this was me last week. "
In response to Reply # 2

I managed to muscle mostly through it and low and behold they started asking me for it yesterday.

smh

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

Lobby General Discussion topic #13445923 Previous topic | Next topic