Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13443754

Subject: "Anyone been rewatching ER on Prime?" Previous topic | Next topic
Heinz
Member since Dec 26th 2003
20759 posts
Tue Oct-05-21 11:52 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Anyone been rewatching ER on Prime?"
Tue Oct-05-21 11:53 AM by Heinz

I remember watching the first 2 seasons but then missed like 10 or more seasons in the middle before getting back into it when John Stamos was on. Fuck this show was good. Still the GOAT of these hospital dramas.

https://youtu.be/KUFVSpUGbms watching all the OG nurses react to Pratt being wheeled out was gut wrenching. He was such a good character.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
My wife and I watched it on HULU during the Pandemic Part 1
Oct 05th 2021
Agreed. Classic.
Oct 05th 2021
I REFUSE TO REINTRODUCE THOSE ANXIETY LEVELS BACK INTO MY LIFE
Oct 05th 2021
Haha I get it. It can be intense sometimes.
Oct 05th 2021

Sofian_Hadi
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
5627 posts
Tue Oct-05-21 12:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "My wife and I watched it on HULU during the Pandemic Part 1"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Oct-05-21 12:10 PM by Sofian_Hadi

Im a teacher and the school went online for the last three months so i was home everyday and we started watching. Couldnt turn it off. ER is one of the best and most entertaining shows ever made. The last two seasons got super hacky but the large majority of ER is classic. Amazing storylines. Those first years are untouchable. You can see how many shows since have copied the formula. Love some ER. I might watch it again all the way through. Lol

We followed it up with Friday Night Lights, Justified, and The Wire.

---------------------------------------

"The world is before you and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in." - James Baldwin

Heinz
20759 posts
Tue Oct-05-21 12:35 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Agreed. Classic."
In response to Reply # 1

Friday Night Lights is a great watch. I love how they used a lot of the actors from that show into Parenthood (also now on Prime). Same show runners I believe.

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44615 posts
Tue Oct-05-21 12:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "I REFUSE TO REINTRODUCE THOSE ANXIETY LEVELS BACK INTO MY LIFE"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Oct-05-21 12:55 PM by FLUIDJ

LOL..

Man...THAT show was the show that solidified for me that TV watching can really truly impact your day to day well being lol...

I bet if wrist worn heart rate monitors were widely available back then, I would have easily been able to document and track how watching that show affected me.

Of course....much of that stuff is run of the mill nowadays...but back then?? ..pshht...

"Get ready....for your blessing....."
"Bury me by my Grand-Grand and when you can come follow me"

Heinz
20759 posts
Tue Oct-05-21 02:28 PM

4. "Haha I get it. It can be intense sometimes. "
In response to Reply # 3

They def know how to make you feel for characters you become invested in better than some shows that are out now.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13443754 Previous topic | Next topic