Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13440271

Subject: "Kimberly Klacik suing Candice Owens for 20 mill" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79803 posts
Tue Aug-24-21 03:36 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Kimberly Klacik suing Candice Owens for 20 mill"

This Candice chick has no chill. She sees ole girl coming for her spot so she went hard at her.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/bs-md-pol-klacik-owens-lawsuit-20210823-wjt2fepudjcrfbu6wnjaktmpo4-story.html

In the video, Owens says she is “not an investigative journalist,” and “could not confirm” any of the criminal allegations she makes against Klacik. But she went on to accuse Klacik of “money laundering, tax fraud and campaign fraud,” as well as paying vendors to “move money off the books” and working to recruit strippers for a strip club Owens says Klacik’s husband owns, according to the lawsuit

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I remember Kimberly Klacik from her Baltimore campaign ads
Aug 25th 2021
welp.. looks like Candice wasn’t lying about Klacik being a stripper
Aug 25th 2021
it's one thing to be a stripper, but Candace is also saying
Aug 25th 2021
      She lost so bad I want to believe she was a plant by the Dems
Aug 25th 2021
           definitely not a plant by the Dems. She had a lot of 'young-ish'
Aug 25th 2021
My boy told me that a sign of a crazy woman is....
Aug 25th 2021
      my daughter's mom walked fast than a mugg
Aug 25th 2021
Oh this is Republican vs Republican?!
Aug 25th 2021
Bedwench vs Bedwench? j/k
Aug 25th 2021
      lol
Aug 25th 2021
Kimberly Klacik was a stripper
Sep 03rd 2021
Wow what a loser response.
Sep 03rd 2021
I think she admitted she used to strip
Sep 03rd 2021
The myspace link made this reply worth it
Sep 08th 2021
Dana white gave her a couple thousand
Sep 08th 2021

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13583 posts
Wed Aug-25-21 08:05 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I remember Kimberly Klacik from her Baltimore campaign ads"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_Xl2eOeeY

legsdiamond
79803 posts
Wed Aug-25-21 08:44 AM

2. "welp.. looks like Candice wasn’t lying about Klacik being a stripper"
In response to Reply # 1

Not that there is anything wrong with that but umm.. yeah.. that is interesting.

Can you sue for defamation if you were a stripper and someone called you out on it?

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

tariqhu
Charter member
17911 posts
Wed Aug-25-21 09:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "it's one thing to be a stripper, but Candace is also saying"
In response to Reply # 2
Wed Aug-25-21 09:28 AM by tariqhu

that Kim was a pimp and had some campaign fraud.

your post is the first I'm hearing about them fighting. I've already invested too much time to these two clowns going at each other.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/569130-former-gop-congressional-candidate-kimberly-klacik-suing-candace-owens-for

Former Maryland GOP congressional candidate Kimberly Klacik has filed a defamation suit against conservative commentator Candace Owens, seeking $20 million in damages after she said the pundit publicly made false allegations about her that cost her a book deal and other opportunities.

Klacik’s legal team alleged in the suit that Owens accused the former candidate of campaign fraud and of being a “madame” for a strip club, which led to Klacik losing a book deal and politicians pulling out of fundraising events with her, The Baltimore Sun reports.

Klacik has vehemently denied the claims in recent months and vowed to take the matter to court, saying Owens has “falsely” made the accusations.

“Baseless character assassination has no place in political dialogue‚” Jacob Frenkel, an attorney representing Klacik, told the Sun of the suit. “The defendant chose to use her huge social media platform to attack a respected Baltimore political figure; we are using the proper forum — the power of the courts — to respond. The detail in Ms. Klacik’s lawsuit speaks for itself.”

The suit reportedly stems from an Instagram video Owens posted in late June.

The newspaper reports that in the 44-minute clip, Owens accused the former candidate of running an illegitimate charity as well as “money laundering, tax fraud and campaign fraud.” Owens also reportedly alleged Klacik brings in strippers for a club she claimed her husband owns.

Owens acknowledged in the video that she is “not an investigative journalist” and couldn’t confirm the criminal allegations, the paper notes.

The suit reportedly said Klacik has made numerous efforts to get in touch with Owens to take down the video.

Klacik rose to prominence last year during her bid to fill the late Rep. Elijah Cummings’s (D-Md.) congressional seat. She went viral at the time for a digital ad bashing Democratic Party leadership in Baltimore, saying then, “Black people don’t have to vote Democrat.”

She was backed by a number of prominent conservatives, including former President Trump, and brought in millions in fundraising, much of it from out of state, according to the Sun. However, she ultimately lost the election by more than 40 percentage points to now-Democratic Rep. Kweisi Mfume.

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

legsdiamond
79803 posts
Wed Aug-25-21 11:08 AM

5. "She lost so bad I want to believe she was a plant by the Dems"
In response to Reply # 3

She found a lane to pimp GOP voters and Candice hates that shit

Castro
Charter member
50758 posts
Wed Aug-25-21 05:02 PM

8. "definitely not a plant by the Dems. She had a lot of 'young-ish'"
In response to Reply # 5

Republican support.

she was running a Baltimore campaign and she don't even live there...barely works there. It was trash from the start.

The mudslinging with her and Candice is basically they know that this shit is like Highlander - there can only be one.

------------------
One Hundred.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49497 posts
Wed Aug-25-21 05:18 PM

9. "My boy told me that a sign of a crazy woman is...."
In response to Reply # 1

she walks real fast. I didn't get it right away but I paid attention because he is native American and I thought he might be tapping into some ancient wisdom. Damn if I didn't notice it to be a thing once I started paying attention.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Ray_Snill
Charter member
16843 posts
Wed Aug-25-21 07:14 PM

10. "my daughter's mom walked fast than a mugg"
In response to Reply # 9

I'll allow it!!

<=========================================
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/PYzh4v9cSf4FDnq3yMQyqNqh79o=/800x0/filters:no_upscale%28%29/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4079674/jlio.0.gif

Hitokiri
Charter member
22133 posts
Wed Aug-25-21 11:01 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "Oh this is Republican vs Republican?!"
In response to Reply # 0

When I heard about this I assumed Klacik was a Democrat or better. Nope!
Well I'm all for them fighting amongst themselves!

--

"You can't beat white people. You can only knock them out."

legsdiamond
79803 posts
Wed Aug-25-21 11:10 AM

6. "Bedwench vs Bedwench? j/k"
In response to Reply # 4

sorry, couldn’t resist

2 Black women fighting over the adoration of shitty white GOP donors and their sexual fantasies

spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44258 posts
Wed Aug-25-21 01:08 PM

7. "lol"
In response to Reply # 6

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

Maddog
Member since Mar 19th 2005
726 posts
Fri Sep-03-21 02:21 AM

11. "Kimberly Klacik was a stripper"
In response to Reply # 0

nuff said

The Revolution will not be televised...but it may be on ALLIANCE! Ask and ye shall receive.

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24483 posts
Fri Sep-03-21 10:23 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
12. "Wow what a loser response."
In response to Reply # 11

>RE: Kimberly Klacik was a stripper
>nuff said

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

legsdiamond
79803 posts
Fri Sep-03-21 10:25 AM

13. "I think she admitted she used to strip"
In response to Reply # 12

I mean.. if she did its not a lie.

Not that I care about either of these 2 I just think its wold watching them tear each other down for those GOP dollars

Adwhizz
Member since Nov 12th 2003
40937 posts
Wed Sep-08-21 04:48 PM

15. "The myspace link made this reply worth it"
In response to Reply # 11

R.I.P. Loud But Wrong Guy
Dec 29th 2009 - Dec 17th 2017

naame
Charter member
21018 posts
Wed Sep-08-21 03:43 PM

14. "Dana white gave her a couple thousand"
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby General Discussion topic #13440271 Previous topic | Next topic