Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13438267

Subject: "Y'all agree Radio Garden is the coolest shit?" Previous topic | Next topic
Bambino Grande
Member since Mar 14th 2019
965 posts
Wed Jul-28-21 02:36 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Y'all agree Radio Garden is the coolest shit?"
Wed Jul-28-21 02:37 AM by Bambino Grande

My friend put me on to this at the beginning of the lockdown last year and I spent the first month listening to all kindsa crazy local radio from Accra to London to Kingston, so much good stuff. The radio commercials are wild too in some cities lmao, felt like a way to travel while stuck inside

http://radio.garden/search

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
It's great fun.
Jul 28th 2021
RE: Y'all agree Radio Garden is the coolest shit?
Jul 29th 2021

Backbone
Charter member
8448 posts
Wed Jul-28-21 03:20 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "It's great fun."
In response to Reply # 0

Only found out about it a few weeks ago, have been using it every now and then to step out of the Spotify algorithm.

Only jarring thing is the app sometimes plays Dutch commercials (I'm in the Netherlands) right in the middle of the stream. I might need to subscribe because it's like having your little holiday cancelled every time, lol.

Castro
Charter member
50749 posts
Thu Jul-29-21 08:36 AM

2. "RE: Y'all agree Radio Garden is the coolest shit?"
In response to Reply # 0

FUCK YEAH.

It's interesting to find radio programming here in the states that isn't the corrosive urban contemporary/hip hop rotation shit!!!! And the joints overseas are amazing India, Korea, Dakar, Abidjan, Bahia.....good music is everywhere.

------------------
One Hundred.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13438267 Previous topic | Next topic