Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13436866

Subject: "what's your irrational fear?" Previous topic | Next topic
tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 09:14 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Poll question: what's your irrational fear?"

I don't think quicksand is even possible in my life, but it freaks me out.

Poll result (9 votes)
Quicksand!! (1 votes)Vote
Other (8 votes)Vote

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Mushrooms
Jul 08th 2021
I eat mushrooms, but hate seeing them grow in my yard.
Jul 08th 2021
Mannequins. Keep those things far away from me.
Jul 08th 2021
Low head dams
Jul 08th 2021
YouTube will mess your whole head up.
Jul 08th 2021
Delta P is another fucked up reality
Jul 08th 2021
      wtf!!!
Jul 08th 2021
falling down escalator
Jul 08th 2021
My son ran up a down escalator a yrs ago.
Jul 08th 2021
      Gotta love the kids. No fear whatsoever and will probably do it again lo...
Jul 08th 2021
being myself / confrontation
Jul 08th 2021
What do you mean by confrontation?
Jul 08th 2021
lets go a bit deep.
Jul 08th 2021
      man, boundaries stuff can be hard.
Jul 09th 2021
           It's something that has to be a constant work in progress
Jul 09th 2021
           All true.
Jul 09th 2021
           I remind myself and my wife that we have to be selfish
Jul 09th 2021
                Yup.
Jul 09th 2021
i was gonna say i dont think i have any but um i think you hit it on the...
Jul 08th 2021
      it's real.
Jul 08th 2021
           i feel you
Jul 08th 2021
Running over somebody with my car
Jul 08th 2021
spiders, public speaking
Jul 08th 2021
massive sinkholes
Jul 08th 2021
*family feud good answer clapping*
Jul 08th 2021
plane crash and/or 9/11-ish plane foolishness
Jul 08th 2021
^^^
Jul 08th 2021
rapture
Jul 08th 2021
sewer grates/manhole covers
Jul 08th 2021
Getting eaten by a wild animal- shark, alligator, bear, lion, etc
Jul 08th 2021
Falling into a chimney
Jul 08th 2021
lol
Jul 08th 2021
rabid squirrels
Jul 08th 2021
squirrels are assholes.
Jul 09th 2021
Being stinky in public.
Jul 08th 2021
For some reason, rows of giant wind turbines kind of creep me out
Jul 08th 2021
Those fucking flying beetles
Jul 08th 2021
I used to feel that way about dragon flies.
Jul 09th 2021
      weirdly enough they never scared me.
Jul 10th 2021
Sinkholes, plane crashes, and white terrorists
Jul 08th 2021
newborn babies
Jul 09th 2021
praying mantises...them niggas is kinda creepy with them big front legs
Jul 09th 2021
And how they barely move.
Jul 09th 2021
lil niggas are alien lifeforms lol
Jul 09th 2021
We are so lucky insects are the size they are lol
Jul 11th 2021
I hate bugs in general and it annoys me
Jul 12th 2021
when it’s totally dark…
Jul 12th 2021
this reminds me of that time I was driving in the dark
Jul 12th 2021
Getting acid thrown on me
Jul 13th 2021
really tragic that u even have to even think about this happening.
Jul 13th 2021
riding under bridges
Jul 13th 2021
over them too lol
Jul 13th 2021
fire
Jul 14th 2021
my cousin caught fire when he was a teenager.
Jul 15th 2021
falling in the shower.
Jul 15th 2021
Vacuum decay.
Jul 15th 2021
anal sex
Jul 15th 2021
Car crashes and falls off the side of a bridge into the river
Jul 16th 2021
Hearing Plants Scream
Jul 16th 2021

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 09:14 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Mushrooms"
In response to Reply # 0

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 09:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "I eat mushrooms, but hate seeing them grow in my yard."
In response to Reply # 1

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

Teknontheou
Charter member
32709 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 09:50 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "Mannequins. Keep those things far away from me."
In response to Reply # 0

shygurl
Member since Oct 08th 2002
13361 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 09:57 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "Low head dams"
In response to Reply # 0

A 2 hour plus YouTube hole got me scared to death of them.

I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 11:54 AM

7. "YouTube will mess your whole head up."
In response to Reply # 4

Lots of rabbit holes

double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 03:18 PM

19. "Delta P is another fucked up reality"
In response to Reply # 4

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

shygurl
Member since Oct 08th 2002
13361 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 05:49 PM

27. "wtf!!!"
In response to Reply # 19
Thu Jul-08-21 05:50 PM by shygurl

*Aaron Paul yelling meme*

I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald

napturalmystic
Member since Feb 15th 2006
6542 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 09:57 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "falling down escalator"
In response to Reply # 0

falling down stairs period but escalators really make me nervous

--------------------------

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 11:57 AM

8. "My son ran up a down escalator a yrs ago."
In response to Reply # 5

Got all kinds of scrapes from it. I had to grab him before it just ate him up. Makes me jittery thinking about it.

napturalmystic
Member since Feb 15th 2006
6542 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 01:55 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
12. "Gotta love the kids. No fear whatsoever and will probably do it again lo..."
In response to Reply # 8

I need to get back to that feeling

--------------------------

double negative
22151 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 10:10 AM

6. "being myself / confrontation "
In response to Reply # 0

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 12:00 PM

9. "What do you mean by confrontation?"
In response to Reply # 6

As in physical or starting a disagreeable discussion?

double negative
22151 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 03:14 PM

17. "lets go a bit deep. "
In response to Reply # 9

it's a multipart issue that includes

- flexible boundaries
- agency
- confidence
- locus of control

it's not physical confrontation that gets me, in a sense, I could take punches to the head and serve punches to the head until the cows come home

HOWEVER

verbal confrontation is where I just shut down. I close the piano and leave the bar.

What does it look like?

- Not always saying what I want. ex: "it ain't you, I need space to be alone."

- Not saying what I need. ex: "don't talk to me like that"

- Not saying how I feel. ex: "I don't want to do that"

- And then combining all three attributes and just shouldering way WAY too much stuff. MOST people will say "I'm having a hard time, I don't know how to handle this". Instead, I will just carry it all and look mad crazy like: https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/019/484/n08A8NO.jpg

friend: Yooooooooo. You aight bro?
Me: ughphYEAH. Just....life....stuff....ya know...

- "Protecting" people, that is, the act of thinking you are doing people favors by not speaking to share how I really feel - like say, your friend borrows something from you and they return it in worse condition, but you also know this friend lost a wife, job and parent in the past year, so rather than talk about the issue, you just let it go and think "If I brought it up, they wont be able to handle it"

- Not telling people to fuck the absolute off when it absolutely is necessary. I would rather suplex and body slam a person if it means being faced with having to use words to say "you need to absolutely fuck off"

- Not always stating who I am. There is a dynamic with certain profiles where I am identified and put in a box by them. And, rather than absolutely correct them on their bullshit, I just let it go.

Them: Thats the kind of shit someone like you, a TOTAL artsy fartsy person would think. Logic isn't your thing I see.

Me: Uh, ok.

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 07:01 AM

34. "man, boundaries stuff can be hard. "
In response to Reply # 17

fear of hurting someone else's feeling becomes more important than taking care of yourself. for some, that sacrifice is ok at times. folks tend to take advantage and then make you feel guilty if you say no or tell them to fuck off.

I've gotten better at, particularly with family. I could always be honest with them, but I would try to help in situations and would get worn out. taking too much tijme away from my own household.

like multiple people asking for time and money. nah cuz, I'm busy or just nope.

double negative
22151 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 09:44 AM

38. "It's something that has to be a constant work in progress"
In response to Reply # 34

because, after understanding the subject and how people react to things, I've learned that the pendulum can be swung the other way and then work has to be done to reach an optimal mid point.

if at first you have soft boundaries but then you realize you don't want to be stepped on, taken advantage of, or hurt then you do the opposite.

the opposite would be rigid boundaries which pose a counterintuitive danger. Being overly vigilant and protective means missing out on connecting with people, being a risk for isolation, and alienating others. Vulnerability and sharing is how humans bond, if you can't do that then you're not going to go far.

It's a give and take balance that takes patience and work to develop if you were not raised in a home that allowed development of healthy boundaries

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 10:11 AM

42. "All true."
In response to Reply # 38

It has to be fluid. Situational even. Can’t always be all or nothing. And those connections are important in all aspects of life.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79560 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 09:51 AM

39. "I remind myself and my wife that we have to be selfish"
In response to Reply # 34

or people will continue to take advantage of our kindness

especially at work.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 10:13 AM

43. "Yup."
In response to Reply # 39

Constant battle of doing something to be nice and it now becoming your responsibility.

I try to set expectations early, especially around work stuff so they don’t come to crazy. Works most of the time.

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 01:11 PM

11. "i was gonna say i dont think i have any but um i think you hit it on the..."
In response to Reply # 6

double negative
22151 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 03:16 PM

18. "it's real. "
In response to Reply # 11

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 03:41 PM

20. "i feel you"
In response to Reply # 18

reading your explanation i can definitely relate. i am not physically violent so i wouldnt ever snap on someone like that but i do think when i let it out im blunt and maybe combined with it not being expected it comes off more rough than it should be.

my latest example of just holding it in was with my coworker. shes been keeping the office unreasonably warm. i deal with it until i cant. i then turn on the ac and dont put it on too cold because um im not trying to make it uncomfortable for her. still sometimes she instantly puts on a blanket and starts fake coughing. one day i came back from lunch and the air was blowing hard. it got a bit cold but i figured if she set it lower then who am i to raise it up. when she left i checked it and it was down to 62. lowest i ever set it is on 67 and thats because the ac is not reliable and thats in eco mode. so i raised it up.

a few days later she sends me an email saying that we need to do something about the climate in the office. saying that i like to have the room too cold and thats shes offered me a fan. talking about she wants to come to an agreement before telling the boss. i wanted to snap. instead i decided to ignore it. since she working somewhere else i decided im going to actually mess with the AC for once.

i changed it to cool instead of eco and turned it to 71 instead of the supposed 70 she sets it to. still fuming inside because shes so inconsiderate with her office behavior but i dont say anything i just deal with it. i wanted to reply to the email and mention how distracting it is to hear her have private conversations on speakerphone or turn the volume to max when shes in a conference call instead of using headphones. or heck even playing music.

instead i didnt say a thing until she asked me if i saw the email. i then explained that the unit probably doesnt work well on eco and if its comfortable how it is now, 71 on cool, then im good with that. weve kept it on there since. i could go a degree or two lower but its reasonable as is. i didnt mention anything about her phone calls.

she said she didnt turn it to 62 that day. the day it was 62 i asked a different coworker and he said he didnt. not sure what happened there. in my head i think she did for snap. probably recorded herself trying to say that i keep it too cold. i remember overhearing her complain to someone on the phone a few weeks before when i had headphones on.

as a whole shes like 70% of why i dont like working here. the days she works from home (thats a whole other thing) im actually happy at work..until i have to do some of her work since shes "working" from home. still i think id rather do her work than have her come in lol

i gotta push myself to say something about the phone calls though. im pretty sure she does conference calls on speaker because she puts them on mute and is on the phone with ear buds on personal calls during. interested to hear her excuse though.

Adwhizz
Member since Nov 12th 2003
40925 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 12:34 PM

10. "Running over somebody with my car"
In response to Reply # 0

also being out in public somewhere and my johnson is sticking out of my fly and then people thinking I'm a flasher

R.I.P. Loud But Wrong Guy
Dec 29th 2009 - Dec 17th 2017

mikediggz
Member since Dec 02nd 2003
10137 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 02:41 PM

13. "spiders, public speaking"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Jul-08-21 02:41 PM by mikediggz

came a looooong way with the pub speaking thg

grey
Member since Apr 04th 2003
2231 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 02:59 PM

14. "massive sinkholes"
In response to Reply # 0

Elevator falling (had some scares so not that irrational)

jimaveli
Charter member
6606 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 03:07 PM

15. "*family feud good answer clapping*"
In response to Reply # 14

>Elevator falling (had some scares so not that irrational)

ANYTIME I'm in an elevator and stuff feels even kinda shaky, I'm horrified.

More than that, I hate any kind of bridge that moves and/or bounces a lot when I walk across it. Resorts in Mexico stay having jackass bridges like those. Hate em.

jimaveli
Charter member
6606 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 03:10 PM

16. "plane crash and/or 9/11-ish plane foolishness"
In response to Reply # 0

>I don't think quicksand is even possible in my life, but it
>freaks me out.

I be paying hella attention when folks give those instructions right before takeoff. I also look around me and think 'who else is listening right now? That's who I'm rolling with if anything goes sideways here'.

Of course, I've been lucky and nothing crazy has gone down with me on a plane. I haven't even dealt with any no-mask tomfoolery this year and I've flown a few times.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 05:13 PM

25. "^^^"
In response to Reply # 16

>>I don't think quicksand is even possible in my life, but it
>>freaks me out.
>
>I be paying hella attention when folks give those instructions
>right before takeoff. I also look around me and think 'who
>else is listening right now? That's who I'm rolling with if
>anything goes sideways here'.
>
>Of course, I've been lucky and nothing crazy has gone down
>with me on a plane. I haven't even dealt with any no-mask
>tomfoolery this year and I've flown a few times.

rdhull
Charter member
33130 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 04:31 PM

21. "rapture"
In response to Reply # 0

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85056 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 04:48 PM

22. "sewer grates/manhole covers"
In response to Reply # 0

<--- Big Baller World Order

ShawndmeSlanted
Member since Oct 30th 2004
43352 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 05:03 PM

23. "Getting eaten by a wild animal- shark, alligator, bear, lion, etc"
In response to Reply # 0

---
"though time has passed, im still the future" (c) black thought

shockvalue
Charter member
561 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 05:09 PM

24. "Falling into a chimney"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Jul-08-21 05:18 PM by shockvalue

Worst way to die imo.

Actually, I’m not really afraid of falling in, since it’s so unlikely. I guess I’m afraid of CLIMBING in, since most of the people who died this way climbed in purposefully, which has to make it even worse to contemplate as you are asphyxiating (if you’re lucky), roasting (if you’re somewhat less lucky) or dying of thirst (if really unlucky).

rdhull
Charter member
33130 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 07:40 PM

29. "lol"
In response to Reply # 24

>Worst way to die imo.
>
>Actually, I’m not really afraid of falling in, since it’s
>so unlikely. I guess I’m afraid of CLIMBING in, since most
>of the people who died this way climbed in purposefully, which
>has to make it even worse to contemplate as you are
>asphyxiating (if you’re lucky), roasting (if you’re
>somewhat less lucky) or dying of thirst (if really unlucky).

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79560 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 05:42 PM

26. "rabid squirrels "
In response to Reply # 0

not sure why but they are the one animal that scares the shit out of me if they all said fuck it, lets attack.

cant run or out climb them little sum bitches

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 07:06 AM

35. "squirrels are assholes."
In response to Reply # 26

they'll fuck up your house and give you rabies.

with that said, I went to Amicalola Falls. there was a squirrel that actually ate out our hands. didn't try to run away or bite.

someone had somehow trained it to be cool with people.

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23877 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 07:33 PM

28. "Being stinky in public."
In response to Reply # 0

The irrational part is thinking that some group of Mean Girl teens would be like “Eww, somebody STANK!”

I know very few have this same fear because over this pandemic period I’ve heard:
“This product is for people like me who don’t like to take baths that often.”
“I never wash my legs”
“Can we all agree that we all wear our underwear 10 times before washing them?”

Also, brown recluse spiders and flesh eating bacteria.

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

stylez dainty
Member since Nov 22nd 2004
6737 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 08:15 PM

30. "For some reason, rows of giant wind turbines kind of creep me out"
In response to Reply # 0

Nothing too serious, but driving through Wyoming I remember being surprised that I had a slight unsettled feeling looking at them. It's not like I am against wind power. I'm thinking maybe something about it seemed alien to me? Like what it would look like if aliens used giant machines to terraform our planet? Pret-tay, pret-tay stupid.

----
I check for: Serengeti, Zeroh, Open Mike Eagle, Jeremiah Jae, Moka Only.

Mynoriti
Charter member
38815 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 09:55 PM

31. "Those fucking flying beetles"
In response to Reply # 0

i know they can't do anything but if it's coming my way i dip like its a murder hornet

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 06:46 AM

33. "I used to feel that way about dragon flies."
In response to Reply # 31

they look like the carry people away to their dragon lair.

Mynoriti
Charter member
38815 posts
Sat Jul-10-21 11:45 AM

44. "weirdly enough they never scared me. "
In response to Reply # 33

they're so chill and steady with it

flying beetles are loud and clumsy and bumping into shit

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28842 posts
Thu Jul-08-21 11:31 PM

32. "Sinkholes, plane crashes, and white terrorists"
In response to Reply # 0

There's no warning with sinkholes. You start falling and never stop.

I've flown so much I'm over it. Give me a train with wifi, weapons, and rations any day over a flight.

White terrorists are the worst.

No empathy for white misery (c) BDot

"root for everybody black haters say that's crazy, wow..."

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59176 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 08:48 AM

36. "newborn babies"
In response to Reply # 0

i'm scared to hold them

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

mikediggz
10137 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 09:33 AM

37. "praying mantises...them niggas is kinda creepy with them big front legs"
In response to Reply # 0

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 10:05 AM

40. "And how they barely move."
In response to Reply # 37

They weird af with those funny shaped heads.

mikediggz
10137 posts
Fri Jul-09-21 10:11 AM

41. "lil niggas are alien lifeforms lol"
In response to Reply # 40

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Sun Jul-11-21 08:13 AM

45. "We are so lucky insects are the size they are lol"

Imagine a 6 foot mantis

Pamalama
Charter member
1687 posts
Mon Jul-12-21 03:30 AM

46. "I hate bugs in general and it annoys me"

I’m so much bigger than a spider, but if I see one, I’m calling my husband to kill it. It’s like I refuse to see the obvious physical advantage my punk ass has over this thing that weighs less than a dime.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Mon Jul-12-21 01:47 PM

47. "when it’s totally dark…"
In response to Reply # 0

I need to see anything coming

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Mon Jul-12-21 10:19 PM

48. "this reminds me of that time I was driving in the dark"
In response to Reply # 47

I was in the the bay area in Cali. plane landed and it was already dark. the road to the hotel was long, twisty, and dark af. I thought it was just a poorly lit area.

woke up the next morning and realized I was driving next to water the whole time.

luminous
Charter member
12475 posts
Tue Jul-13-21 09:12 AM

49. "Getting acid thrown on me"
In response to Reply # 0

I use to be so scared of this when turning down guys advances on the street. Especially if the guy was really aggressive. I would think "oh no he is going to throw acid on me" i would panic and run away and hide.

--
Sometimes you have to look reality in the face and say 'No!'
-Ben (Reaper)

If you need any help, don't. Hesitate to ask.

mikediggz
10137 posts
Tue Jul-13-21 02:53 PM

50. "really tragic that u even have to even think about this happening."
In response to Reply # 49

> I would think "oh no he is going to throw acid on me" i would
>panic and run away and hide.

mikediggz
10137 posts
Tue Jul-13-21 02:56 PM

51. "riding under bridges"
In response to Reply # 0

for a minute there were stories in the news of dickheads dropping shit from bridges into oncoming traffic like rocks and bricks. im lowkey kinda still shook about it.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Tue Jul-13-21 05:11 PM

52. "over them too lol"
In response to Reply # 51

speed limit 55, I’m doing 80 with the windows down if there’s water below.

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Wed Jul-14-21 06:07 PM

53. "fire"
In response to Reply # 0

- burning to death is my greatest fear.

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Thu Jul-15-21 10:30 AM

55. "my cousin caught fire when he was a teenager."
In response to Reply # 53

not sure how all it happened, but I remember him panicking an running, which made it worse.

scariest shit ever, burning while alive.

tariqhu
Charter member
17883 posts
Thu Jul-15-21 10:28 AM

54. "falling in the shower. "
In response to Reply # 0

there's to grab hold of because you're wet and nowhere to land softly.

none of this is really problem unless I'm showering with the wife. even if we're only showering, still having to move a lot makes the whole thing janky.

Innocent Criminal
Member since May 03rd 2003
14585 posts
Thu Jul-15-21 10:38 AM

56. "Vacuum decay. "
In response to Reply # 0

Garhart Poppwell
Member since Nov 28th 2008
18115 posts
Thu Jul-15-21 08:22 PM

57. "anal sex"
In response to Reply # 0

in my teenage years I had a fear of even doing it by accident, totally irrational but what made me have it was a story a church girl told me about how she did it without lubing and how much it hurt both her and the guy. probably also because of some horrible scare tactic teaching they gave us in middle school "family life" classes.

y'all remember when Tom Dubois on The Boondocks was scared of going to jail, out of fear of being raped? it wasn't THAT bad but I was shook for a while.

Un-OK'd moderator for The Lesson and Make The Music (yes, I do's work up in here, and in your asscrease if you run foul of this

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13565 posts
Fri Jul-16-21 08:41 AM

58. "Car crashes and falls off the side of a bridge into the river"
In response to Reply # 0

Every time I drive across a bridge over deep water, this is in the back of my mind.

Darned childhood imagination that never went away.

Scott Baio
Member since May 22nd 2002
193 posts
Fri Jul-16-21 09:51 AM

59. "Hearing Plants Scream "
In response to Reply # 0

Like after I trim the tree or pick fruit from the garden. In my mind i'm like what if that tree or plant made a noise when you pruned it.

I really do Love Joni!

Lobby General Discussion topic #13436866 Previous topic | Next topic