Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13435121

Subject: "Friday post: when you get that ‘I ain’t doing shit else today’ fee..." Previous topic | Next topic
blkprinceMD05
Member since Nov 29th 2004
41323 posts
Fri Jun-11-21 12:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Poll question: Friday post: when you get that ‘I ain’t doing shit else today’ fee..."
Fri Jun-11-21 01:02 PM by blkprinceMD05

I’m tryna push past it but I definitely have relocated to the couch and have my feet up so the productivity will nose dive from here

Poll result (6 votes)
I fully embrace it, move my my mouse around a bit but this is my time (3 votes)Vote
I try to push past it and get a bit done, at least (0 votes)Vote
Varies (2 votes)Vote
I’m off on Fridays!!! (1 votes)Vote

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Green…
Jun 11th 2021

Dstl1
Charter member
56226 posts
Fri Jun-11-21 01:34 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Green…"
In response to Reply # 0

I started out the day on some, let’s finish strong steez. I go to lunch in 27 minutes, come back and got 3 hours left. It’s a wrap, for me. If today was Thursday, I might come back from lunch and go hard in the paint. Not today, though.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #13435121 Previous topic | Next topic