Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13434411

Subject: "When the wrong people volunteer to be in charge" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79594 posts
Thu Jun-03-21 02:49 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"When the wrong people volunteer to be in charge"

why does it always seem like the worst people always step up to be in charge of some shit?

but at the same time, EYE know I don’t want to do it but damn, why is it always people who will get it all wrong who end up just running with it?

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
i feel like if you volunteer to be in charge, youre the wrong person
Jun 03rd 2021
https://i.redd.it/sg5jt3ov6l461.jpg
Jun 03rd 2021
^
Jun 07th 2021
Would you be better at it? Even though you don’t want it… Would you?
Jun 04th 2021
definitely!
Jun 05th 2021
      LOL...sound like the universe is trying to throw you hints. STEP UP!
Jun 07th 2021
           real rap.. that was the plan
Jun 07th 2021
At my job, nobody volunteers b/c they don't want to take the blame if it...
Jun 04th 2021
Then you do it.
Jun 05th 2021
and this is the problem.. I’m involved
Jun 06th 2021

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85073 posts
Thu Jun-03-21 03:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "i feel like if you volunteer to be in charge, youre the wrong person"
In response to Reply # 0

like 80% of the time

<--- Big Baller World Order

dagu
Member since Nov 25th 2005
1650 posts
Thu Jun-03-21 10:27 PM

2. "https://i.redd.it/sg5jt3ov6l461.jpg"
In response to Reply # 1

https://i.redd.it/sg5jt3ov6l461.jpg

---------------------

http://www.last.fm/user/dagu85

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Mon Jun-07-21 11:26 AM

8. "^"
In response to Reply # 1

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44616 posts
Fri Jun-04-21 07:41 AM

3. "Would you be better at it? Even though you don’t want it… Would you?"
In response to Reply # 0

"Get ready....for your blessing....."
"Bury me by my Grand-Grand and when you can come follow me"

legsdiamond
79594 posts
Sat Jun-05-21 10:00 AM

5. "definitely! "
In response to Reply # 3

the biggest issue is she is micromanaging and doing too much

she created a Fb page and labeled it with our HS and called it the Black Alumni Association. Why? I do not know.. lol

Then she got in her feels when she realized some of our classmates that we aint never been cool with ended up being Trump supporters. So she cancelled that invite and made it a Black only event.

why? I do not know.. lol.

just need her to stop doing shit. Its not that hard to rent the park pavilion and tell all our peoples the date.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44616 posts
Mon Jun-07-21 11:58 AM

9. "LOL...sound like the universe is trying to throw you hints. STEP UP!"
In response to Reply # 5

legsdiamond
79594 posts
Mon Jun-07-21 01:21 PM

10. "real rap.. that was the plan"
In response to Reply # 9

since we don’t live at home we would put plans in place and use friends and fam back home to help with logistics

and that’s what is happening

but ole girl just a little too enthusiastic and misguided in some of her moves. Leave the politics out of it, leave the petty FB feelings out of it..

SuiteLady
Member since Oct 19th 2004
16194 posts
Fri Jun-04-21 09:53 PM

4. "At my job, nobody volunteers b/c they don't want to take the blame if it..."
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Jun-04-21 10:11 PM by SuiteLady

goes wrong. Today we were on a call where the vendor asked for someone at our org to share their screen. Clearly (to me at least) the digital manager should have volunteered, but she left the call so there was a 3-5 minute awkward silence... seemed so long.

♥ Inescapably Me ♥

"Love is never any better than the lover" Toni Morrison (The Bluest Eye)

Binlahab
Charter member
182954 posts
Sat Jun-05-21 10:22 AM

6. "Then you do it. "
In response to Reply # 0

But what you can't do is recognize something is fucked up...criticize the people who fixing it or trying to...and not volunteer to do it better

Or should I say you can but your opinion is moot

on sabbatical.

does it really matter?

wonder what bin's doing?
http://i.imgur.com/phECCMp.jpg

legsdiamond
79594 posts
Sun Jun-06-21 01:18 PM

7. "and this is the problem.. I’m involved"
In response to Reply # 6

I created the invite flyer, found the caterer.. researched and found the pavilion schedule and down payment amount.

but somehow she put herself in charge by starting a FB group. Its an event that no one really needs to be “in charge” of but she kind of ran with it once she started the FB group

we just need her to post less info.. lol

Lobby General Discussion topic #13434411 Previous topic | Next topic