Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13434276

Subject: "Google head of diversity going down for 2007 blog" Previous topic | Next topic
imcvspl
Member since Mar 07th 2005
42239 posts
Wed Jun-02-21 12:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Google head of diversity going down for 2007 blog"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9643469/Googles-head-diversity-slammed-saying-Jews-insatiable-appetite-war-killing.html

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
might be the title alone that did him in
Jun 02nd 2021
I see it the other way
Jun 03rd 2021
nothing ever truly gets deleted from the internet
Jun 03rd 2021
That's not really true.
Jun 03rd 2021
      oh.. yeah, if he was still updating and using that site
Jun 03rd 2021
If only I could delete okp...
Jun 03rd 2021
if youve made comments about either jews or gays u best to wipe it clean
Jun 03rd 2021
      naw just wipe it period lol
Jun 03rd 2021
He probably should have said Zionists instead of Jews
Jun 02nd 2021
damn that sucks. hes 100% right
Jun 03rd 2021
Well, Google didn't fire him...
Jun 03rd 2021
all thgs considered this dude came out pretty good
Jun 04th 2021
      He will get frozen out by end of the year imo n/m
Jun 04th 2021
           Yup and find the job market quite punishing n/m
Jun 04th 2021
once you accept that you aren't going to be a public figure
Jun 04th 2021
where he fucked up is by saying 'Jews'
Jun 06th 2021

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79600 posts
Wed Jun-02-21 12:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "might be the title alone that did him in"
In response to Reply # 0

man, once you reach a certain level of success its like people are hired just to find ways to get you out the paint.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49417 posts
Thu Jun-03-21 06:34 AM

3. "I see it the other way"
In response to Reply # 1

Once you reach a certain level of success you need to go ahead and delete that twitter account and blog you had since college.

You can't be head of diversity and have stuff like that out there.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

legsdiamond
79600 posts
Thu Jun-03-21 07:17 AM

4. "nothing ever truly gets deleted from the internet"
In response to Reply # 3

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49417 posts
Thu Jun-03-21 08:46 AM

5. "That's not really true. "
In response to Reply # 4

If you are already famous and people see it and hold onto and write about it. Yeah.

But if you are a nobody and you say a lot of dumb stuff and no one is really listening, which is like 90% of the internet, if you delete your twitter, personal blog, Instagram account and other stuff you have control over, then something like this would be impossible to find.

The dude's blog was on his webpage which he was posting as recent as this year.

https://www.kamaubobb.com/consolidated-blogs

This happened because someone spent the time looking through his old post trying to find something to bring him down.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

legsdiamond
79600 posts
Thu Jun-03-21 08:47 AM

6. "oh.. yeah, if he was still updating and using that site"
In response to Reply # 5

he is an idiot

imcvspl
42239 posts
Thu Jun-03-21 08:55 AM

7. "If only I could delete okp... "
In response to Reply # 3

j/k

I am with you on this. He should have deleted that shit before he finished his PhD. The internet stopped being a safe place to post what you think in the oughts. Now that shit is basically like those free game day tickets they send to folks with warrants. You gotta be thinking if you are rising in the ranks while black, what is the thing these mofos are going to use to bring me down.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

mikediggz
Member since Dec 02nd 2003
10145 posts
Thu Jun-03-21 04:45 PM

8. "if youve made comments about either jews or gays u best to wipe it clean"
In response to Reply # 1

>man, once you reach a certain level of success its like
>people are hired just to find ways to get you out the paint.
>
>

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85073 posts
Thu Jun-03-21 04:59 PM

9. "naw just wipe it period lol"
In response to Reply # 8

anything over 2 years old idk exactly what i may have been on or how i was feeling in a given moment. just delete it. nothing good will come from it

<--- Big Baller World Order

Hitokiri
Charter member
22106 posts
Wed Jun-02-21 01:20 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "He probably should have said Zionists instead of Jews"
In response to Reply # 0

but it might not have made a difference. Can't criticize Israel...

--

"You can't beat white people. You can only knock them out."

Brotha Sun
Member since Dec 31st 2009
6778 posts
Thu Jun-03-21 06:16 PM

10. "damn that sucks. hes 100% right"
In response to Reply # 0

"They used to call me Baby Luke....but now? The whole damn 2 Liiiive Crew."

luminous
Charter member
12475 posts
Thu Jun-03-21 07:22 PM

11. "Well, Google didn't fire him..."
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.theverge.com/2021/6/3/22515377/google-kamau-bobb-blog-post-controversy

Now, Google has confirmed to The Verge that Bobb is no longer a member of the diversity team, though he remains at the company. “We unequivocally condemn the past writings by a member of our diversity team that are causing deep offense and pain to members of our Jewish community and our LGBTQ+ community,” wrote a Google spokesperson in a statement. “These writings are unquestionably hurtful. The author acknowledges this and has apologized. He will no longer be part of our diversity team going forward and will focus on his STEM work.”

--
Sometimes you have to look reality in the face and say 'No!'
-Ben (Reaper)

If you need any help, don't. Hesitate to ask.

mikediggz
Member since Dec 02nd 2003
10145 posts
Fri Jun-04-21 12:00 AM

12. "all thgs considered this dude came out pretty good"
In response to Reply # 11

bro beat the matrix

Nopayne
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
52628 posts
Fri Jun-04-21 12:24 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
13. "He will get frozen out by end of the year imo n/m"
In response to Reply # 12

---
Love,
Nopayne

imcvspl
42239 posts
Fri Jun-04-21 08:36 AM

14. "Yup and find the job market quite punishing n/m"
In response to Reply # 13

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's

dgonsh
Member since Aug 14th 2002
10693 posts
Fri Jun-04-21 02:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
15. "once you accept that you aren't going to be a public figure"
In response to Reply # 0

and you try not to post nonsense, you're good to live your life unscathed for the most part.

on the contrary, if you're trying to be the head of diversity at google, or a successful politician or public figure, your online past is fair game.

i want my head of diversity to be whistle clean, or at least fucking decent at googling their own history and dealing with it.

"I *always* quote myself. I'm the only reliable source on *most* subjects" - OKP's First Lady of Knowledge, Janey

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Sun Jun-06-21 06:11 PM

16. "where he fucked up is by saying 'Jews'"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Jun-06-21 06:11 PM by Dr Claw

when he really should have said "Zionists".

Because Jewish people are diverse and all over the planet. Putting what the Zionist Israelis do on ALL Jewish people is a L.

People need to call it what it is: white supremacy under the edifice of the Star of David, fully funded by the guilty conscience of Western imperial powers, especially the U.S.

they use the identity as a shield of criticism, and also it invites actual anti-Semitism.

there are way too many Jewish people who oppose what Israel does, unfortunately (for people in Israel) they are not in Israel.

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

Lobby General Discussion topic #13434276 Previous topic | Next topic