Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13429975

Subject: "Tucker Carlson explicitly promotes "White replacement theory" and Fox Ne..." Previous topic | Next topic
handle
Charter member
18919 posts
Tue Apr-13-21 08:47 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Tucker Carlson explicitly promotes "White replacement theory" and Fox Ne..."

https://deadline.com/2021/04/tucker-carlson-lachlan-murdoch-fox-news-anti-defamation-league-1234732832/

“Demographic change is the key to the Democratic party’s political ambitions,” Carlson said in a 20-minute segment on Monday. “Let’s say that again for emphasis because it is the secret to the entire immigration debate. Demographic change is the key to the Democratic party’s political ambitions. In order to win and maintain power, Democrats plan to change the population of the country. … Their goal is to make you irrelevant.”

--
Literally white supremacy talk - not diluted - straight and honest - and Fox backs it.

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
If I ever saw Tucker on the street, I would go to jail
Apr 13th 2021
Same. And I would love it.
Apr 13th 2021
We need new vote restriction.But you're exempt if your ancestor can vote
Apr 13th 2021
holy shit. what a master class in deception
Apr 13th 2021
I do consider him the worst person in America
Apr 13th 2021
He is just up next. Rush, then Hannity and now Tucker
Apr 13th 2021
I hope something much more final than a scandal takes him out
Apr 13th 2021
imagine how much a loser and piece of shit you have to be...
Apr 13th 2021
LOL my exact though.
Apr 13th 2021
Managed to replace Hannity as biggest piece of shit
Apr 13th 2021
Now he's saying "Vaccines don't work"
Apr 14th 2021

Hitokiri
Charter member
22092 posts
Tue Apr-13-21 08:57 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "If I ever saw Tucker on the street, I would go to jail"
In response to Reply # 0

I hate this motherfucker like no one else.

--

"You can't beat white people. You can only knock them out."

DJR
Member since Jan 01st 2005
18581 posts
Tue Apr-13-21 09:38 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "Same. And I would love it."
In response to Reply # 1

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15893 posts
Tue Apr-13-21 09:05 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "We need new vote restriction.But you're exempt if your ancestor can vote"
In response to Reply # 0

We can give that exemption a clever name. Maybe something like a Grandfather Clause.

double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Tue Apr-13-21 09:28 AM

3. "holy shit. what a master class in deception"
In response to Reply # 0

motherfucker straight up dropped concern trolling points for white people to use against black people

also coke has a forgotten history of going out of it's way to increase equity and equality for black people in the 80s/90s.
https://hbsp.harvard.edu/product/U0804B-PDF-ENG

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49336 posts
Tue Apr-13-21 09:58 AM

5. "I do consider him the worst person in America"
In response to Reply # 0

In my mind he has taken Trump's crown because while Trump is bigger and more influential today, his trajectory is headed downward, he is tainted and at the very least he will probably die off in the next 10 years.

But Tucker is the rising star who has the ability to be the "smarter", more disciplined Trump 2.0.

He has found a way to make white supremacy talk more palatable than even Trump did.

I would love a scandal to take this guy out.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79349 posts
Tue Apr-13-21 11:23 AM

8. "He is just up next. Rush, then Hannity and now Tucker"
In response to Reply # 5

Fox News truly is a terrorist network designed to create a race war

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

DJR
Member since Jan 01st 2005
18581 posts
Tue Apr-13-21 02:00 PM

9. "I hope something much more final than a scandal takes him out"
In response to Reply # 5

My_SP1200_Broken_Again
Charter member
57002 posts
Tue Apr-13-21 10:21 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "imagine how much a loser and piece of shit you have to be..."
In response to Reply # 0

....to actually watch fucker carlson and fox news and think you're informed on current events

< Live Mixshow - Thurs 11PM/EST >
https://twitch.tv/djchiefone

----Mixtape Archives-----
https://soundcloud.com/djchiefone

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24376 posts
Tue Apr-13-21 10:41 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "LOL my exact though."
In response to Reply # 6

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32081 posts
Tue Apr-13-21 02:24 PM

10. "Managed to replace Hannity as biggest piece of shit "
In response to Reply # 0

Tbh I haven’t checked in on hannity i. A while tho. He’s probably saying this same bullshit.

But from where I sit it does feel like Tucker has the shitbird crown once owned by O’reilly, Megan, and even beck

handle
Charter member
18919 posts
Wed Apr-14-21 09:34 AM

11. "Now he's saying "Vaccines don't work""
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-vaccine-doesnt-work_n_6076aff5e4b089e3a2c4b037

Carlson put the side effects into statistical perspective, but stoked vaccine hesitancy with remarks from Dr. Anthony Fauci (a familiar Fox News target) and other health officials urging vaccinated people to maintain caution.

“At some point ― no one’s asking this, but everyone should be ― what is this about?” Carlson said. “If the vaccines work, why are vaccinated people still banned from living normal lives? What’s the answer to that? It doesn’t make any sense at all. If the vaccine is effective, there’s no reason for people who’ve received it to wear masks or avoid physical contact.”

“So, maybe it doesn’t work, and they’re just not telling you that,” he continued. “You’d hate to think that, especially if you’ve gotten two shots. But what’s the other potential explanation? We can’t think of one.”

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

Lobby General Discussion topic #13429975 Previous topic | Next topic