Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13423053

Subject: "This boy’s name is Colored and you can’t tell me differently" Previous topic | Next topic
MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Fri Feb-05-21 11:13 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"This boy’s name is Colored and you can’t tell me differently"

2021 3-star QB Cole Lourd commits to Texas

The Longhorns added some depth to a thin position room on Thursday.

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2021/2/4/22267729/cole-lourd-commits-texas-longhorns-recruiting-2021

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
lmaoooo. i sort of follow Texas FB online
Feb 05th 2021
RE: lmaoooo. i sort of follow Texas FB online
Feb 05th 2021
      if Sark can keep his off-field life tight, yall should be very fun very ...
Feb 05th 2021
      They're throwing "China virus" around in the comments so...
Feb 05th 2021
           I got banned from that board for calling the moderator a medicore white
Feb 05th 2021

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85066 posts
Fri Feb-05-21 11:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "lmaoooo. i sort of follow Texas FB online"
In response to Reply # 0

they (yall? you a UT fan?) can be a funny bunch at times w/ the lofty expectations. I think Sark gonna get them right finally though.

IDK why Herman hitched his career to Ehlinger bum ass. You could see from day 1 dude just didnt have the juice, and didnt have potential either. i know in the WHOLE STATE OF TEXAS you can find somebody better than him if you close your eyes and throw a dart.

<--- Big Baller World Order

MEAT
22257 posts
Fri Feb-05-21 11:29 AM

2. "RE: lmaoooo. i sort of follow Texas FB online"
In response to Reply # 1

>they (yall? you a UT fan?) can be a funny bunch at times w/
>the lofty expectations. I think Sark gonna get them right
>finally though.

I'm a Longhorns fan by virtue of being from Austin for generations. But we legitimately have the worst fanbase to the point that I don't go to games to avoid Texas fans. Just awful awful humans.

The Strong ordeal that got Herman in put an even more sour taste in my mouth and I've spent the last few years hoping he fails miserably. I don't care much about Sark, all I hope is that the games get fun to watch again, far far away from any fans outside of my family and friends.

>IDK why Herman hitched his career to Ehlinger bum ass.

Buechle was much better. But Herman treated coaching like directing. He wanted one leading man and dramatic finishes. He didn't want to build a cinematic universe.

------

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85066 posts
Fri Feb-05-21 11:39 AM

3. "if Sark can keep his off-field life tight, yall should be very fun very ..."
In response to Reply # 2

being a drunk is what took him down at USC

but his offense is creative as hell, and Texas always got horses.
i think he will have a better personal touch w/ the players than Herman did. just need the right QB

<--- Big Baller World Order

dagu
Member since Nov 25th 2005
1650 posts
Fri Feb-05-21 11:44 AM

4. "They're throwing "China virus" around in the comments so..."
In response to Reply # 2
Fri Feb-05-21 11:45 AM by dagu

>Just awful awful humans.

yeah...

---------------------

http://www.last.fm/user/dagu85

MEAT
22257 posts
Fri Feb-05-21 11:47 AM

5. "I got banned from that board for calling the moderator a medicore white"
In response to Reply # 4
Fri Feb-05-21 11:50 AM by MEAT

Man. That was years ago.
He kept trying to bury bad news for Herman, so he'd write and article about a glowing article about a recruit, and then as soon as that guy would turn down Texas he'd put an article downplaying that guy and big upping another kid. All while taking digs at Strong.
To the point that I started asking ... "when did you write this and why are you posting it just now"
Now he's all about allowing "open dialog" in the comments, which is all kinds of toxicity.

------

Lobby General Discussion topic #13423053 Previous topic | Next topic