Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13422817

Subject: "ATL: y'all! I'm renewing my bid for Atlanta City Council" Previous topic | Next topic
Jay Doz
Member since Dec 13th 2005
8651 posts
Wed Feb-03-21 12:40 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"ATL: y'all! I'm renewing my bid for Atlanta City Council"

Fam! I'm so proud to announce that I am renewing my bid for Atlanta City Council District 4. I came just a handful of votes short of unseating Cleta Winslow, an entrenched 7-term incumbent, and we're spreading the word and letting folks know that we're getting right back in the fight.

http://www.votedozier.com/
https://www.facebook.com/votejasondozier
Twitter, IG: @votejasondozier

I’m running for city council to deliver on the promise our city made to our neighborhoods long ago—that our communities would no longer be ignored, that our most vulnerable would be celebrated and uplifted, and that all residents would have a seat at the table.

I'm running to make *our* streets, *safe* streets. I'm running to make *our* communities, *safe* communities. I'm running to ensure that we preserve the institutions that made our neighborhoods so special in the first place. I'm running to keep Atlanta, Atlanta, and to ensure that all Atlantans have access to our newfound prosperity and a seat at the table.

The election's on November 2nd, so there's plenty of ground to cover from now until then. But once again I just want to extend a big thanks to everyone here, because it was through all of the debate and discussion and enlightenment over my many years here that helped shape my worldview into what it is today.

-------
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have." - TR

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I got the email
Feb 03rd 2021
I'm in 11 but think I have a few friends in 4. Will pass this along
Feb 03rd 2021
this is dope!!! I wish you all the best!
Feb 04th 2021
Good Luck!!
Feb 04th 2021
Just saw ur name in the ajc. Article about bottoms and Moore’s
Feb 15th 2021

CIPHA
Charter member
1010 posts
Wed Feb-03-21 01:42 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "I got the email"
In response to Reply # 0

Good luck fam. I live in 12 but we need 4 to thrive, and for people to be able to afford to live there.

Let me guess, I can have "good day" now, right?

CherNic
Member since Aug 18th 2005
37156 posts
Wed Feb-03-21 01:49 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I'm in 11 but think I have a few friends in 4. Will pass this along"
In response to Reply # 0

Good luck!

Damali
Member since Sep 12th 2002
35074 posts
Thu Feb-04-21 03:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "this is dope!!! I wish you all the best!"
In response to Reply # 0

"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly

jimi
Charter member
4520 posts
Thu Feb-04-21 04:56 PM

4. "Good Luck!!"
In response to Reply # 0

blkprinceMD05
Member since Nov 29th 2004
41219 posts
Mon Feb-15-21 05:14 PM

5. "Just saw ur name in the ajc. Article about bottoms and Moore’s "
In response to Reply # 0

Fundraising and said you had raised more than both of them combined last month lol.

Good luck, I’m in 11 currently too but I know from the boards you have always cared about this city and you would be a good addition to city council as far as I’m concerned.

prototype

stand ur ground, believe in urself,
believe in love, prepare urself for love, remove the negativity from ur life, and accept the love u kno u deserve

Lobby General Discussion topic #13422817 Previous topic | Next topic