Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13420794

Subject: "This motherfucker just pissed on the lawn" Previous topic | Next topic
imcvspl
Member since Mar 07th 2005
42239 posts
Mon Jan-18-21 05:07 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"This motherfucker just pissed on the lawn"

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/The-Presidents-Advisory-1776-Commission-Final-Report.pdf

The most common charge levelled against the founders,
and hence against our country itself, is that they were
hypocrites who didn’t believe in their stated principles,
and therefore the country they built rests on a lie. This
charge is untrue, and has done enormous damage,
especially in recent years, with a devastating effect on
our civic unity and social fabric.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Last official desecration of MLK day.
Jan 18th 2021
Whiteypedia
Jan 18th 2021
It took Stephen Miller 4 years to write this D+ book report
Jan 18th 2021
You're two years too long there.
Jan 19th 2021
      Actually, they whipped this up in FOUR MONTHS.
Jan 19th 2021
           Yeah, that doesn't surprise me.
Jan 20th 2021
pretty sure this is the only place I seen it referenced yesterday
Jan 19th 2021
just in case the message wasn't clear-
Jan 19th 2021
NGL I thought this was Meat posting about his neighbors
Jan 19th 2021
Man, fuck him. I've been fighting with him over music now
Jan 19th 2021
      lol bruh
Jan 19th 2021
           His bass travels like a movie theater now
Jan 19th 2021
                this sounds like way too muck work.. damn
Jan 19th 2021
                     It is absolutely too much work.
Jan 19th 2021
real real real talk. who wants to book club this shit?
Jan 19th 2021
I'm in
Jan 19th 2021
Jan 19th 2021
why is Pompeo using slang terms like woke?
Jan 19th 2021
      Because he's a racist hack and working on a book deal
Jan 19th 2021
      all these white regressives use it as a perjorative now.
Jan 20th 2021
Thread on who the people credited are/are not (links)
Jan 19th 2021
Pissed on the motherfuckin' White House lawn,
Jan 19th 2021
Biden to rescind 1776 commission via executive order
Jan 20th 2021
<3
Jan 20th 2021
he already deleted that bullshit from the white house website.
Jan 20th 2021
      Lmao. Grand opening. Grand closing.
Jan 20th 2021

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Mon Jan-18-21 07:50 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Last official desecration of MLK day. "
In response to Reply # 0

Fuck these folks.

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

navajo joe
Member since Apr 13th 2005
6573 posts
Mon Jan-18-21 08:25 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Whiteypedia"
In response to Reply # 0

As shoddy as it is dangerous.

-------------------------------

A lot of you players ain't okay.

We would have been better off with an okaycivics board instead of an okayactivist board

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Mon Jan-18-21 09:47 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "It took Stephen Miller 4 years to write this D+ book report"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Jan-18-21 09:51 PM by PimpTrickGangstaClik

According to this, MLK Jr. and the civil rights movement is equivalent to John Calhoun and his push for white superiority

Numba_33
Charter member
19332 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 11:27 AM

4. "You're two years too long there."
In response to Reply # 3

If memory serves me correct, this was Trump's response to the 1619 Project, which came out in 2019, two years into Trump's current term in office. He and folks in his cabinet felt that project brought about too much 'hatred' for America, hence this BS response.

Given that it was done as dude is leaving office with historically bad polling numbers, I wonder how much attention this will receive.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15297 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 04:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
17. "Actually, they whipped this up in FOUR MONTHS."
In response to Reply # 4

And not a single historian was involved. LOL.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/18/us/politics/trump-1776-commission-report.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

"“The White House 1776 Report seems to regard calling the Founders hypocritical about slavery as worse for the country than actual slavery,” Seth Masket, a professor of political science at the University of Denver, wrote on Twitter."

"Mr. Trump’s commission produced its report just four months after it was created and less than a month after Mr. Trump publicly announced its members. By contrast, a commission on race created by President Bill Clinton in June 1997 issued its first report 15 months later.

While billed by the White House as “definitive,” the report included no scholarly footnotes or citations, nor was it clear who its primary authors were."

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz

Numba_33
Charter member
19332 posts
Wed Jan-20-21 10:22 AM

22. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me."
In response to Reply # 17

I remember Trump responding to some random person that was denoucing the 1619 Project. Trump mentioned he was going to do something about that fact this was being taught in schools. I wouldn't surprise me if Trump only learned about the 1619 Project through that twitter interaction rather than reading it for himself.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79586 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 11:48 AM

5. "pretty sure this is the only place I seen it referenced yesterday "
In response to Reply # 0

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

kinetic94761180
Member since Jul 05th 2002
17857 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 12:30 PM

6. "just in case the message wasn't clear-"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.yahoo.com/news/secretary-state-mike-pompeos-departing-155134577.html

Rjcc is code for "bitch-ass troll"

DROkayplayer™

Mafamaticks
Member since Jan 12th 2004
4667 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 12:35 PM

7. "NGL I thought this was Meat posting about his neighbors"
In response to Reply # 0

when I read the title

MEAT
22257 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 12:51 PM

8. "Man, fuck him. I've been fighting with him over music now"
In response to Reply # 7

It's ALWAYS something, like I have a roommate as opposed to a stranger that I just happen to live next to.

------

Mafamaticks
Member since Jan 12th 2004
4667 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 01:13 PM

9. "lol bruh"
In response to Reply # 8

I read the title and was like "damn them niggas are really wilding now."

MEAT
22257 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 01:34 PM

10. "His bass travels like a movie theater now"
In response to Reply # 9

He got a new sound system and he's been tweaking it. But the way his house is shaped and the way his set up is the bass carries all the way to the other side of my house.

What I ended up doing for right now is creating a "bass trap." I put my sub at the closest source of sound from him. And when I need to, I push high volume 55-75HZ to his house. It filters out much of his bass, but also sends noise back to his house to disrupt the flow.

------

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79586 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 04:00 PM

14. "this sounds like way too muck work.. damn"
In response to Reply # 10

doesn’t this fuck with your kids ears?

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

MEAT
22257 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 04:12 PM

16. "It is absolutely too much work. "
In response to Reply # 14

I've spent way more than one hour dealing with this. And an hour is the most time I feel a person should spend on someone else's shit.

I've already gone over and talked to him about it.

As far as my kids ear. I have to do it when nobody else is downstairs. By putting the sub RIGHT at the wall it doesn't go too many other places in the house, but there are pockets that it bounces back to.

It's entirely too much shit to deal with someone else's foolishness.

------

double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 01:45 PM

11. "real real real talk. who wants to book club this shit?"
In response to Reply # 0

its forty goddamn pages, i would be down to read it if other people did and we talk about it.

otherwise...no one has time for all of this.

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

Walleye
Charter member
15521 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 06:38 PM

20. "I'm in"
In response to Reply # 11

It's basically a troll. There's enough internal diversity within the field and enough shitty historians desperate for attention that they could have found people whose credentials gave this turd some polish. The reason they didn't was because that's not necessary for the smaller goal of owning the libs.

But the devil hates to be mocked. So if you wanna shoot spitballs at this from the back of the room, I'm in. If not, reasonable! After all, it's a pile of low-effort shit that doesn't deserve our attention.

"Walleye, a lot of things are going to go wrong in your life that technically aren't your fault. Always remember that this doesn't make you any less of an idiot"

--Walleye's Dad

Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22289 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 01:51 PM

12. ""
In response to Reply # 0

These clowns are getting in their final shots, letting us know that they are excatly who we've been saying they are.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/19/us/politics/pompeo-multiculturalism.html

Multiculturalism “is not who America is,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on his last full day at the State Department, a curious message from a diplomat whose own ancestors were immigrants from Italy, and one that ran counter to the United States’ long-held pride in being a melting pot of cultures.

In a post on Twitter, Mr. Pompeo, who has overseen a State Department where diplomats of color have been ignored, passed over or otherwise pressured to resign, also decried what he described as a sop to political correctness that he said “points in one direction — authoritarianism.”

“Wokeism, multiculturalism, all the -isms — they’re not who America is,” Mr. Pompeo wrote. “They distort our glorious founding and what this country is all about. Our enemies stoke these divisions because they know they make us weaker.”

The tweet infuriated American diplomats abroad and in the United States who described it as a final insult by an administration that has promoted far more white male Foreign Service Officers than women or people of color. Black and Hispanic diplomats each make up 8 percent of the Foreign Service, and Asians account for 7 percent, according to State Department data from March, the most recent available.

Mr. Pompeo’s post was particularly notable in that it came the day before Kamala Harris will be inaugurated as the first woman of color to hold the office of vice president.

“Talk about not reading the room,” said Lewis A. Lukens, the former deputy ambassador in London, responding to Mr. Pompeo’s post on Twitter.

Mr. Pompeo’s remarks may have been aimed at political conservatives he hopes to win over in future campaigns for office, including, possibly, a bid the presidency in 2024. It may also be a final dig at the 1619 Project, a New York Times project that reframes American history around the consequences of slavery and the contributions of Black Americans, which Mr. Pompeo has criticized repeatedly.

luminous
Charter member
12475 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 04:10 PM

15. "why is Pompeo using slang terms like woke?"
In response to Reply # 12

--
Sometimes you have to look reality in the face and say 'No!'
-Ben (Reaper)

If you need any help, don't. Hesitate to ask.

MEAT
22257 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 05:33 PM

18. "Because he's a racist hack and working on a book deal"
In response to Reply # 15

------

Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Wed Jan-20-21 12:37 PM

25. "all these white regressives use it as a perjorative now."
In response to Reply # 15

navajo joe
Member since Apr 13th 2005
6573 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 03:07 PM

13. "Thread on who the people credited are/are not (links)"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Jan-19-21 03:33 PM by navajo joe

https://twitter.com/torstenkathke/status/1351313689530478592?s=20

Spoiler 1: They are a hand-picked group of racists from around the GOP ecosystem (Federalist Soc, former Gov. of Mississipi, evangelicals, etc)

Spoiler 2: None of them are historians (well, there is a guy w/ a classics background and another w/ a BA in English/History & a podcast). I also have a history degree. I am by no means a historian.

Note: You don't need a degree necessarily to make valuable contributions, however, when you create something this where you to avoid having anyone involved in the field involved (esp. anyone who isn't an out and out bigot) then that's notable.

For more on white evangelical christian nationalist propaganda in education (of which 1776 Project is an outgrowth):

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/christian-textbooks-trump-capitol-riot_n_6000bce3c5b62c0057bb711f

https://twitter.com/dianabutlerbass/status/1351387248323923970

-------------------------------

A lot of you players ain't okay.

We would have been better off with an okaycivics board instead of an okayactivist board

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44838 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 06:23 PM

19. "Pissed on the motherfuckin' White House lawn, "
In response to Reply # 0

It's disheartening how a Bush era joint like this is still so relevant today, if not moreso, considering this 1776 bullshit.

Pissed on the motherfucking White House lawn
I threw a rock (Iraq), then I ran (Iran)
Cause I couldn't stand anymore within the grips of the man
Y'all wanna ask me who's sane (Hussein)
These biological gasses are eating my brain
Its a political grab bag to rape mother earth
Thirty seconds after they bagged dad (Baghdad) for what he's worth
Thousands will die now so millions can smile later
This ain't the Rockford Files nigga
They stockpile data for satellites
Where you discuss who's style is greater
In this killing pool you playing it cool like Cal Tjader
When ya'll ready to rock like Led Zep and Al Qaeda
With weapons of mass destruction an hour later
What's your identity today?
You on some John F. Kennedy or Timothy McVeigh?
This Henessy done left me with a remedy to spray
For my identity your life is the penalty to pay
Motherfucker

My life is all I have to give
Please lord forgive me for my sins
Damn you that lost the will to live
Trapped in the game
Just tryin' to win
Just tryin' to win
Just tryin' to win

Its not a Vietnam song
I know women from desert storm who came back deformed
Missin' limbs and diseases in they legs and arms
Chemicals twice as strong as agent orange
Its messages in the bass drum
War goin' off in your mind
No man is safe from
Its not a Game Boy, Xbox, the PlayStation
It's Resident Evil when every President's a mason
Robbin (Robin) y'all fools like Dick Grayson
And y'all inherited roots and don't know how to retrace them
Place them back
Face them facts
Disgraceful, faceless, tasteless acts
Pharoahe takes teh authorities to court
Peep crime before it happens like Minority Report
And I will never be mentally defenseless
Cats be on the block, in the hood in the trenches sayin'

Please lord forgive me for my sins
Damn you that lost the will to live
Trapped in the game just tryin' to win

Lock! load! into position
Rock! roll! its primitive condition
Lock! load! into position
Rock! roll! it's primitive condition
Lock! load!
Rock! roll!
Into position

handle
Charter member
18950 posts
Wed Jan-20-21 09:29 AM

21. "Biden to rescind 1776 commission via executive order"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/20/politics/biden-rescind-1776-commission-executive-order/index.html

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24419 posts
Wed Jan-20-21 10:57 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
23. "<3"
In response to Reply # 21

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Wed Jan-20-21 12:35 PM

24. "he already deleted that bullshit from the white house website."
In response to Reply # 21
Wed Jan-20-21 12:38 PM by Reeq

https://mobile.twitter.com/_loganmcdonald/status/1351941117672124420

Sofian_Hadi
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
5628 posts
Wed Jan-20-21 01:09 PM

26. "Lmao. Grand opening. Grand closing."
In response to Reply # 24

---------------------------------------

"The world is before you and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in." - James Baldwin

Lobby General Discussion topic #13420794 Previous topic | Next topic