Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13420541

Subject: "Soooo.. Armie Hammer is a different kind of crazy" Previous topic | Next topic
Bambino Grande
Member since Mar 14th 2019
965 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 10:49 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Soooo.. Armie Hammer is a different kind of crazy"

Several women has come forward and posted texts from him where he's sharing his urge to cut of their toes and eat them and wanting to «chew chunks off» their bodies, etc. Lmao 2021 is on and poppin

https://www.insider.com/armie-hammer-cannibal-dms-controversy-explained

An internet storm over Armie Hammer's explicit DMs caused him to drop out of his new movie

The Instagram page @houseofeffie last week shared dozens of screenshots of messages that it said were sent from Armie Hammer to various women, some of which involved fantasies of rape, BDSM, and cannibalism.
Hammer has since responded to the controversy, which has been brewing for a week now, calling it a "vicious and spurious" attack involving "bulls--- claims," according to a statement given to People.
However, many other women have started to come forward with their own claims about dealings with Hammer.
Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Armie Hammer has been the subject of an intense social-media controversy.

It all started last week when the Instagram account @houseofeffie posted dozens screenshots of direct messages that it said had been sent from Hammer to women between 2016 and 2020.

The messages in the screenshots, which are unverified, seemingly display fantasies of rape, domination, and cannibalism.

Hammer has stepped down from his latest movie amid what he said were 'vicious and spurious online attacks'
Among the messages, later amplified by the Instagram gossip page @deuxmoi, which boasts 590,000 followers, was one referring to the recipient as "kitten" and another asking to drink the person's blood.

Other messages show the sender telling the recipient he wants to "bite pieces off of" her and eat her heart.

Another passage of messages shared by @houseofeffie read: "I am 100% a cannibal. I want to eat you. F---. That's scary to admit. I've never admitted that before."

On Wednesday, Hammer stepped down from a coming rom-com called "Shotgun Wedding," in which he was set to play the lead opposite the star and producer Jennifer Lopez.

"Given the imminent start date of 'Shotgun Wedding,' Armie has requested to step away from the film and we support him in his decision," a production representative confirmed to Insider. The role will be recast.

In a recent statement to People, Hammer said:

"I'm not responding to these bulls--- claims, but in light of the vicious and spurious online attacks against me, I cannot in good conscience now leave my children for 4 months to shoot a film in the Dominican Republic. Lionsgate is supporting me in this and I'm grateful to them for that."

@houseofeffie released photos of Hammer and stories from other women
It is unclear whether these messages are genuinely from Hammer, though @houseofeffie insists they are and has tried to prove it by releasing what appear to be previously unseen photos of Hammer."

The Daily Mail reports that in one now-deleted photo, Hammer has his own hand around his throat in a selfie, apparently imitating choking.

Another now-deleted photo purports to be of Hammer's hand, which is placed on a script and has a ring-finger tattoo similar to one Hammer has on that finger.

@houseofeffie also shared now-deleted photos and videos of herself, displaying severe bruises on her neck that she claims are from Hammer.

After @houseofeffie surfaced these claims, several other women came forward with stories about Hammer, seemingly sending in their experiences and screenshots of their own conversations with the "Call Me By Your Name" actor.

"Women approached me with their affair stories as we talked overwhelmed with grief for days and nights without sleeping or eating, with some ending up in the ER," the account admin wrote in an Instagram story, which was subsequently saved to the account's highlights reel.

"We collectively decided we have to speak out after how we were treated and seeing how the women in 2020 were being treated by him," the statement continued. "We cannot allow more women to endure what we are going through in the future."

It is unclear how many women, who call themselves "kittens," have come forward or are behind the allegations, but @houseofeffie states that they have "united" and have been able to work out a five-year timeline of Hammer's relationships with the various women.

The Daily Mail also reported that one of Hammer's exes, writer Jessica Ciencin Henriquez, whose Twitter account is private, had posted about her experience with Hammer.

The Mail reported that Henriquez tweeted: "If you are still questioning whether or not those Armie Hammer DMs are real (and they are) maybe you should start questioning why we live in a culture willing to give abusers the benefit of the doubt instead of victims."

The account supposedly belonging to Hammer allegedly sent the DMs while the actor was still with his wife
@houseofeffie claims she and the account supposedly belonging to Hammer have been talking since October 2016, during which time Hammer was married to Elizabeth Chambers.

Hammer said he came close to losing his mind while in lockdown in the Caribbean with his family, shortly after he and Chambers announced their decision to file for divorce in July 2020.

In identical Instagram captions, the two announced: "Thirteen years as best friends, soulmates, partners and then parents. It has been an incredible journey, but together, we've decided to turn the page and move on from our marriage."

Hammer's past behavior is now being examined with new scrutiny
In a Netflix Brazil interview for "Rebecca" in November 2020, Hammer said that his dream dinner guest would be the Marquis De Sade, an 18th century French philosopher and writer famous for his erotic work that heavily involved sexual violence.

The words "sadism" and "sadist," which are now being associated with Hammer, actually derive from de Sade himself.

Meanwhile, stories about Hammer's supposed "obsession" with raw meat have also been surfacing, with @houseofeffie sharing old screenshots from Hammer's Instagram account where he shows off a slab of bloody, raw, meat, as well as a pig's head.

@houseofeffie also shared an old interview wherein Hammer recounts eating "an entire raw steak."

Hammer also frequently posts about knives on his Instagram, captioning one picture with the hashtag "#givemesomethingtocarve."

In 2013, Hammer admitted to being a "dominant lover" in an interview with Playboy magazine.

"Well, if you're married to a feminist as I am, then it's ... I don't know how much we can put here without my parents being embarrassed, but I used to like to be a dominant lover."

"I liked the grabbing of the neck and the hair and all that. But then you get married and your sexual appetites change," he continued. "And I mean that for the better — it's not like I'm suffering in any way. But you can't really pull your wife's hair. It gets to a point where you say, 'I respect you too much to do these things that I kind of want to do.'"

That same year, he told Elle a former girlfriend tried to stab him while they were having sex.

"She was like, 'True love leaves scars. You don't have any.' And then she tried to stab me with a butcher knife," he recalled. "Of course I promptly broke up with her. Seven months later."

And back in 2017, Hammer's Twitter likes had been put on display after he liked some tweets about rope play and bondage.

Representatives for Hammer did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
white privilege says this will be on HBO Max this summer...
Jan 15th 2021
oddly enough, this is the part that made me roll my eyes the hardest
Jan 15th 2021
what part of that is abusive?
Jan 15th 2021
      oh yeah, i'm making two different comments
Jan 15th 2021
      oh ok i was nervous for a lil bit.
Jan 15th 2021
      consensual play isn't abusive
Jan 16th 2021
I read some of the texts off of that IG account
Jan 15th 2021
WTFFFFFF <-- fixed it. but yeah. this nigga *sick* sick.
Jan 16th 2021
breh been turned out and is too far down the kink hole
Jan 15th 2021
Typical white male fetishes
Jan 15th 2021
Was reading this earlier. Just got around to watching Sorry to Bother Yo...
Jan 15th 2021
so this reads more like kink shaming than an expose.
Jan 15th 2021
Uh no. There is way more out there than this article
Jan 15th 2021
i was definitely only speaking on this particular piece
Jan 16th 2021
My wife said the same but ...
Jan 15th 2021
this article doesnt talk about consent violations
Jan 16th 2021
      Read on.
Jan 16th 2021
Reading the texts, there’s rape and things beyond habitual linesteppin...
Jan 16th 2021
no
Jan 16th 2021
      yes
Jan 16th 2021
           no
Jan 17th 2021
Dude always seemed off
Jan 16th 2021
yeah he has that serial killer plastic smile
Jan 16th 2021
      Amazing film. And he was fantastic in that
Jan 16th 2021
      I remember him from Reaper
Jan 16th 2021
wps
Jan 17th 2021
Damn he is so sexy and I’ve loved his work. He’s done now
Jan 18th 2021
sexy enough to let him cut ya?
Jan 18th 2021
it was eating the cum peach wasn't it?
Jan 18th 2021
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me.
Jan 18th 2021
Lmao... chill
Jan 18th 2021
Excuse me, sir. Could you keep your voices down?
Jan 18th 2021
      FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE SUPREME COURT HAS
Jan 18th 2021
I thought this was about a rapper
Jan 19th 2021
There is a rap group called Armand Hammer
Jan 19th 2021
      thank you. now i'll check them out so I don't make this mistake again
Jan 20th 2021
dropped by WME
Feb 05th 2021
The Fall of Armie Hammer (Vanity Fair)
Mar 12th 2021
Ha I just googled him yesterday to get an update. There wasn't one.
Mar 12th 2021

eclipsedInI
Member since Jul 29th 2002
92867 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 10:56 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "white privilege says this will be on HBO Max this summer..."
In response to Reply # 0

shamus
Member since Oct 18th 2004
4465 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 11:13 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "oddly enough, this is the part that made me roll my eyes the hardest"
In response to Reply # 0

""Well, if you're married to a feminist as I am, then it's ... I don't know how much we can put here without my parents being embarrassed, but I used to like to be a dominant lover."

"I liked the grabbing of the neck and the hair and all that. But then you get married and your sexual appetites change," he continued. "And I mean that for the better — it's not like I'm suffering in any way. But you can't really pull your wife's hair. It gets to a point where you say, 'I respect you too much to do these things that I kind of want to do.'""

anyway, as always, fuck abusers.

--
the untold want by life and land ne'er granted
now voyager sail thou forth to seek and find

Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 11:33 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "what part of that is abusive?"
In response to Reply # 2

is it the neck grabbing and hair pulling during sex? his gratification from being physically dominant with his partner?

not tryna be argumentative. just genuinely wanna hear your side of things.

shamus
Member since Oct 18th 2004
4465 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 11:47 AM

6. "oh yeah, i'm making two different comments"
In response to Reply # 4
Fri Jan-15-21 11:49 AM by shamus

when i quoted the top part, it was just because i found the quote pitting consensual BDSM play and feminism as (necessarily) against one another very silly.

my bottom remark was in regards to the rest of the shit in the article.

--
the untold want by life and land ne'er granted
now voyager sail thou forth to seek and find

Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 06:21 PM

9. "oh ok i was nervous for a lil bit."
In response to Reply # 6

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Sat Jan-16-21 04:29 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
16. "consensual play isn't abusive"
In response to Reply # 4
Sat Jan-16-21 04:30 AM by Rjcc

talking about how you can't do that because now she's your wife and you respect her shows that the whole thing is very much about something else

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Bambino Grande
965 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 11:20 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "I read some of the texts off of that IG account"
In response to Reply # 0

He’s legit saying some of the most creepy / disturbing shit ever

«Slit your wrists and use your blood as lube for anal»

WTFFFF

poetx
Charter member
58856 posts
Sat Jan-16-21 08:57 PM

23. "WTFFFFFF <-- fixed it. but yeah. this nigga *sick* sick. "
In response to Reply # 3

i had seen his name trending, and honestly don't know who he is (i'm sure i'll google and be like, oh). and wondered what the hubub was about without getting facebook ads offering me the same shit.

welp. and now i know. thanks, okp.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85056 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 11:39 AM

5. "breh been turned out and is too far down the kink hole"
In response to Reply # 0

and got the access to live a lot of it out.

<--- Big Baller World Order

Airbreed
Charter member
29433 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 12:20 PM

7. "Typical white male fetishes"
In response to Reply # 0

No surprise here.

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24413 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 05:36 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "Was reading this earlier. Just got around to watching Sorry to Bother Yo..."
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Jan-15-21 05:37 PM by Brew

... a couple weeks ago. New perspective on his role/casting in that movie haha.

What a fucking psycho.

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35245 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 09:43 PM

10. "so this reads more like kink shaming than an expose."
In response to Reply # 0

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Latina212
Member since Apr 28th 2003
8731 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 10:35 PM

11. "Uh no. There is way more out there than this article"
In response to Reply # 10

He is into non consensual sex and ignores safe words
His partners say no I’m not comfortable with something
He does it anyway
He gets off on breaking young women, seeing them crawling away crying
Then he ghost them leaving them in a fucked up mental state

cgonz00cc
35245 posts
Sat Jan-16-21 07:16 PM

19. "i was definitely only speaking on this particular piece"
In response to Reply # 11

>He is into non consensual sex and ignores safe words
>His partners say no I’m not comfortable with something
>He does it anyway
>He gets off on breaking young women, seeing them crawling away
>crying
>Then he ghost them leaving them in a fucked up mental state

it made no mention of nonconsensual assault, just a list of shit he's into

if theres more out there thats way deeper than this, i have no inclination whatsoever to dispute any of it

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Brew
24413 posts
Fri Jan-15-21 10:38 PM

12. "My wife said the same but ..."

... seems like each girl has a similar story about not truly consenting to a lot of the shit he was doing to them.

I know next to nothing about the kink/S&M world so I concede that there may be credence to that defense.

But if it were really just kink and not something more sinister why are so many of these supposedly likeminded S&M girls so willing and quick to go after him like this ?

cgonz00cc
35245 posts
Sat Jan-16-21 08:33 PM

20. "this article doesnt talk about consent violations"
In response to Reply # 12

which should be the story if those allegations were made

instead this is "look at this weird stuff hes into"

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Brew
24413 posts
Sat Jan-16-21 10:35 PM

24. "Read on."
In response to Reply # 20

This article doesn't necessarily delve into it but I saw a bunch of stuff about these girls saying he violated them in various ways.

Bambino Grande
965 posts
Sat Jan-16-21 03:22 AM

13. "Reading the texts, there’s rape and things beyond habitual linesteppin..."

Not saying CNC isn’t a murky territory, cos it obviously is, but he’s appearantly gone too far on many occassions if what these accusers are saying is valid. And I believe they are

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Sat Jan-16-21 04:27 AM

15. "no"

cgonz00cc
35245 posts
Sat Jan-16-21 08:34 PM

21. "yes"
In response to Reply # 15

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Sun Jan-17-21 11:35 PM

26. "no"
In response to Reply # 21

Hellyeah
Member since Jul 05th 2008
6507 posts
Sat Jan-16-21 04:23 AM

14. "Dude always seemed off"
In response to Reply # 0

will_5198
Charter member
63107 posts
Sat Jan-16-21 03:18 PM

17. "yeah he has that serial killer plastic smile"
In response to Reply # 14

loved Call Me By Your Name tho

--------

kwez
Member since Aug 10th 2003
11776 posts
Sat Jan-16-21 04:37 PM

18. "Amazing film. And he was fantastic in that"
In response to Reply # 17

luminous
Charter member
12475 posts
Sat Jan-16-21 08:43 PM

22. "I remember him from Reaper"
In response to Reply # 17

Where he played Satan's son. He was perfect in that role. Now I know why...

--
Sometimes you have to look reality in the face and say 'No!'
-Ben (Reaper)

If you need any help, don't. Hesitate to ask.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79554 posts
Sun Jan-17-21 08:28 AM

25. "wps"
In response to Reply # 0

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

blkprinceMD05
Member since Nov 29th 2004
41323 posts
Mon Jan-18-21 03:18 PM

27. "Damn he is so sexy and I’ve loved his work. He’s done now "
In response to Reply # 0

With this weird shit

prototype

stand ur ground, believe in urself,
believe in love, prepare urself for love, remove the negativity from ur life, and accept the love u kno u deserve

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79554 posts
Mon Jan-18-21 04:49 PM

29. "sexy enough to let him cut ya? "
In response to Reply # 27

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

rdhull
Charter member
33127 posts
Mon Jan-18-21 08:29 PM

32. "it was eating the cum peach wasn't it?"
In response to Reply # 27

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27109 posts
Mon Jan-18-21 04:22 PM

28. "You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. "
In response to Reply # 0

There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs...

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

Bambino Grande
965 posts
Mon Jan-18-21 05:19 PM

30. "Lmao... chill"
In response to Reply # 28

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44713 posts
Mon Jan-18-21 07:08 PM

31. "Excuse me, sir. Could you keep your voices down?"
In response to Reply # 28

This is a family restaurant.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

Castro
Charter member
50741 posts
Mon Jan-18-21 09:49 PM

33. "FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE SUPREME COURT HAS"
In response to Reply # 31

ROUNDLY REJECTED PRIOR RESTRAINT! (c) Walter Sobchak

Walter would have undoubtedly been climbing the walls of the capitol to kick in Nancy Pelosi's door.

------------------
One Hundred.

nativesun07
Member since Mar 28th 2004
3620 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 09:48 AM

34. "I thought this was about a rapper"
In response to Reply # 0

Armies Hammer would be a dope rappity rap name

I should put that in a song

@nategoodness
www.nategoodness.com

The avatar is old. And, no, that hat was not a groovy style back then, either.

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44713 posts
Tue Jan-19-21 10:51 AM

35. "There is a rap group called Armand Hammer"
In response to Reply # 34

Made up of billy woods and OKP/Lessondary veteran Elucid. They busted their asses and are getting more and more shine these days.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

nativesun07
Member since Mar 28th 2004
3620 posts
Wed Jan-20-21 10:09 AM

36. "thank you. now i'll check them out so I don't make this mistake again"
In response to Reply # 35

I should put that in a song

@nategoodness
www.nategoodness.com

The avatar is old. And, no, that hat was not a groovy style back then, either.

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Fri Feb-05-21 08:25 PM

37. "dropped by WME"
In response to Reply # 0

when you're at his level, they're not going to cut you from the roster over some bad tweets and one accusation.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/armie-hammer-dropped-by-wme-exclusive?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Oak27
Member since Apr 17th 2005
13189 posts
Fri Mar-12-21 02:05 PM

38. "The Fall of Armie Hammer (Vanity Fair)"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2021/03/the-fall-of-armie-hammer-a-family-saga-of-sex-money-drugs-and-betrayal

Brew
24413 posts
Fri Mar-12-21 06:53 PM

39. "Ha I just googled him yesterday to get an update. There wasn't one."
In response to Reply # 38

But hopefully this is it.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13420541 Previous topic | Next topic