Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13418416

Subject: "If you were a GOP politician, how would you play this Trump election?" Previous topic | Next topic
PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Sun Jan-03-21 12:45 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"If you were a GOP politician, how would you play this Trump election?"

This being falling in line with Trump on the fraud nonsense.

More and more Republicans are jumping on the bandwagon. A lot of them being people "who know better"
https://www.vox.com/2021/1/2/22210509/ted-cruz-11-gop-senators-electoral-college-votes

Let's say your objective is just reelection. No morality, right vs wrong involved whatsoever. Just pure cynical politics. What's the move? Is your political future stronger hopping on this Trump train or falling back?

Trump is flexing his muscles right now to show he'll still have power whether he's president or not. That's what's behind his attacks on Georgia's Governor and secretary of state, and other people not licking his boots. He wants to demonstrate that he can still easily ruin people.

So how are people going to look back at this period? Will their defense of Trump be a stain on their future prospects, or a badge of honor?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
The framing of this question is problematic.
Jan 03rd 2021
I’ve been asking the same question. Because I don’t get what
Jan 03rd 2021
that's what makes these Cruz types so abysmal
Jan 03rd 2021
      And that’s what I don’t get...
Jan 03rd 2021
           Trump took over their lane
Jan 03rd 2021
See Tim Scott
Jan 03rd 2021
audio of trump tryna blackmail ga sos to change votes & steal election.
Jan 03rd 2021
This concerns Susan Collins
Jan 03rd 2021
he couldnt have done this because he learned his lesson from impeachment
Jan 03rd 2021
late pass but when did Drudge turn on Trump?
Jan 03rd 2021
      a quick search says it was Trumps failure to build the wall
Jan 04th 2021
           thats what happened every time Ann Coulter turned on him
Jan 04th 2021
                yeah.. One would think it was because he was shitty
Jan 05th 2021
Susan Collins got re-elected. That said it all to me.
Jan 04th 2021
it depends where you live
Jan 04th 2021
"History goes to the winner" - Barr
Jan 04th 2021
House GOP rushes to Trump's defense over call (partial swipe)
Jan 04th 2021
I’m trying to understand why take the risk?
Jan 04th 2021
They risk it becuase it works
Jan 04th 2021
      not only that, but they don't want to get primaried
Jan 04th 2021
I would do exactly what they're doing cuz I'd be them.
Jan 04th 2021
So what's going to happen tomorrow?
Jan 05th 2021
a fight breaks out, lol
Jan 05th 2021
grassley just be saying shit
Jan 05th 2021
Tons of performative outrage and jockeying for Dipshit's voting base
Jan 05th 2021
Pence will attempt to say "Trump wins!" and gavel out
Jan 05th 2021
Even if Pence was able to reject PA, WI, MI, GA etc
Jan 05th 2021
Ironic laink from 2017
Jan 05th 2021
trump barely lost and is still insanely popular among their base
Jan 05th 2021
By "barely," you mean lost by 7 million votes?
Jan 06th 2021
      exactly. the fuck is this cat talking about!?!
Jan 06th 2021
      trump lost complete control of govt in only 4 years lol.
Jan 06th 2021
      Look at the key states.
Jan 06th 2021
After tonight, I would hope these asshats wouldn't want to do him...
Jan 06th 2021
Mitch just kinda went off on 45 and the GOP senators trying to
Jan 06th 2021
Fuck Mitch's senile turtle ass
Jan 06th 2021
who anointed Cruz King?
Jan 06th 2021
The "why" is because he wants to be President in 2024
Jan 06th 2021
are y’all watching this?
Jan 06th 2021

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44838 posts
Sun Jan-03-21 01:09 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "The framing of this question is problematic. "
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Jan-03-21 01:19 PM by Cold Truth

If I/they/them were ______, then we'd walk, talk and act like ____.

Even as a thought experiment, it's pretty hard to get around that fact that if you were someone else, you wouldn't do what *you* would do.

You'd do what *they* would do. What *you* would do doesn't even enter the picture, because it's not you. You're someone else entirely.

So if GOP politicians are falling on line with Trump, that's what you would do too.

>Let's say your objective is just reelection. No morality,
>right vs wrong involved whatsoever. Just pure cynical
>politics. What's the move? Is yourmp,political future stronger
>hopping on this Trump train or falling back?

Clearly, they think their political future is stronger by hopping on the Trump train. So that's what they're doing.

>So how are people going to look back at this period? Will
>their defense of Trump be a stain on their future prospects,
>or a badge of honor?

It's hard to tell whether or not it's a bad move, from the standpoint of their personal political goals.

I think that even the ones who supposedly "know better" still align with him ideologically in hating and loving all the same people.

To that end, they're not aligning with Trump so much as they're aligning with Trump supporters. Trump tapped into the fringe in a way that normalized the fringe to the point that whatever people think/thought was the so-called "normal" GOP- whatever the fuck that is or was relative to its current form- is now in fact the new fringe, while the former fringe is now the norm.

The red pill, Q****, anti-vax flat Earth, wack job GOP is here to stay, and there's likely a significant intersection with the gun totin, bible thumping, poor people hating, brown skin loathing 'Murricans we've always had.

So yeah, it's probably going to be good for business if those people see them as fighting for Fuher in a losing effort, because those people likely won't reelect those who aren't showing sufficient loyalty to Fuhrer.

In North Korea, I've read that if a leader dies, the must show sufficient pain in mourning. Those who aren't showing sufficient anguish in response are dealt with quite harshly, and so there is ample motication for everyone to cry and wail is loudly and visibly as possible. More to the point, they've also been brainwashed into believing that the selfish, narcissistic pile of shit who just died was nothing short of messianic, but even if they see through the facade, their survival depends on keeping that hidden.

That's a lot like what this is, except GOP voters are the hit squad and work camp overseers, while GOP Republicans are the ones who have to put on a show or their political survival.

soulfunk
Charter member
10999 posts
Sun Jan-03-21 01:52 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I’ve been asking the same question. Because I don’t get what "
In response to Reply # 0

the endgame is. Trump may still have power to flex with his base at the moment, but that power has already waned from what it was pre-election, and will continue to lessen once he’s out of office. The fact that McConnell and others in the GOP have acknowledge the loss and worked towards moving on without facing a large backlash from the GOP base shows that waning power.

So to the point in the OP, if my only concern is re-election, I’d have to ask myself what will be Trumps level of influence at the time of my next election campaign. In a couple years that would be minimal if anything at all. Only the most extreme Trump followers would still be holding a grudge - especially considering that at this point McConnell has made it much more easy for them to move on. On the other hand, what is the potential negative? Once the party moves on you’re going to have all kinds of conservatives saying they were never actually fully with Trump, and that they only backed him to further conservative ideals and actually were trying to hold him in check. But going on the record of trying to overthrow an election after it’s been certified in states and the electors have already done their job will put them in a position to be shown as not part of whatever the next conservative movement is. Some of those folks might end up even losing in a primary.

Mynoriti
Charter member
38817 posts
Sun Jan-03-21 03:23 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "that's what makes these Cruz types so abysmal"
In response to Reply # 2

Ted Cruz is human garbage but he's not dumb. Unlike these cult members many who genuinely believe anything Trump says. Cruz, Johnson, etc.. 100% know there's no fraud but they're willing to ride this wave if it serves their ambitions.

then you have hedge types like McConnell, or cowardly enablers like Rubio.. they're all about self-preservation, but not gonna go all in until they have to.

even Romney who's speaking out against this madness is only doing so because he's safely in Utah with no threat of losing his spot.

unsure how it all will play out over Biden's run but it doesn't seem promising.

soulfunk
Charter member
10999 posts
Sun Jan-03-21 04:12 PM

6. "And that’s what I don’t get..."
In response to Reply # 4

>Cruz, Johnson, etc.. 100% know there's no fraud but they're
>willing to ride this wave if it serves their ambitions.

To your point they must actually thing that still backing Trump will serve their ambitions, and I really don’t see how at this point. I mean if you step out of reality for a moment and view this as if it was a plot in a movie, people would be calling it a plot hole that some in the GOP are still backing him at this point when it really won’t help them in their next election.

The ONLY thing I can think of to make it make sense would be if they know that there dirt out there which will come out once Trump is out of office and that’s what has Cruz and the others in a more desperate situation that’s gotta be it - maybe at this point McConnell has insulated himself enough from the dirt that he’s fine with admitting reality while some others are still frantically trying to hide the bodies.

Mynoriti
Charter member
38817 posts
Sun Jan-03-21 04:42 PM

7. "Trump took over their lane"
In response to Reply # 6

during the 16 primaries, most of the far right talk radio types were all about Cruz, claiming Trump wasn't a true conservative. Trump not only won the battle with Cruz, he won the battle for that wing, and brought on board the even kookier, even more deplorable wing (Alex Jones, David Duke, etc..). Anyone who wasn't on board was pushed out.

I wan't to believe it's not sustainable, but i figure they think 70 million people would disagree.

I think the McConell/Rubio types are banking on Trump as an anomaly. That the public has a short memory, and soon enough they can get back to pretending they're the party of morals and decency.

tomjohn29
Member since Oct 18th 2004
16802 posts
Sun Jan-03-21 03:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "See Tim Scott"
In response to Reply # 0

Navem nu, cuando sol
Tutu nu, vondo nos nu
Vita em, no continous non
Nos nu ekta nos sepe ta, amen

When the sun shades the ship
We sweat and life is not safe
To swim or to touch not
When we unite we hedge amen

Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Sun Jan-03-21 03:48 PM

5. "audio of trump tryna blackmail ga sos to change votes & steal election."
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Jan-03-21 03:50 PM by Reeq

https://twitter.com/keithedwards/status/1345796238722129923

the media needs to start calling the republican party what it is. an authoritarian criminal enterprise.

PimpTrickGangstaClik
15894 posts
Sun Jan-03-21 04:49 PM

8. "This concerns Susan Collins"
In response to Reply # 5

Might even be very concerned

Mynoriti
Charter member
38817 posts
Sun Jan-03-21 05:36 PM

9. "he couldnt have done this because he learned his lesson from impeachment"
In response to Reply # 8

and it was a pretty big lesson

Mynoriti
Charter member
38817 posts
Sun Jan-03-21 05:55 PM

10. "late pass but when did Drudge turn on Trump?"
In response to Reply # 5

i've hardly heard it mentioned the past few years. i saw they were clowning him on election day and today the headline is "Commander in Thief" lol

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79574 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 01:13 PM

14. "a quick search says it was Trumps failure to build the wall"
In response to Reply # 10

so its not that Drudge felt Trump was a shitty dude..

just shitty for not being as shitty as promised.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Mynoriti
Charter member
38817 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 07:26 PM

16. "thats what happened every time Ann Coulter turned on him"
In response to Reply # 14

which was like every two months, when liberals would start retweeting her like "OMG I agree with Ann Coulter!", but 99% of the time it was only because he wasn't being sufficiently cruel enough to mexicans at the time

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Tue Jan-05-21 09:14 AM

21. "yeah.. One would think it was because he was shitty"
In response to Reply # 16

but when you research its usually because he wasn’t as harsh as promised during the campaign.

and I hate the “omg I agree with Ann” bullshit

no you don’t.. cause she hates you.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

rob
Charter member
23210 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 01:12 AM

11. "Susan Collins got re-elected. That said it all to me. "
In response to Reply # 0

I doubt she’s ever losing any sleep about enabling his ass.

These people don’t get held accountable for anything, so why should they give a fuck about anything other than more grift?

Also there’s NO talk of replacing Mitch. Some smoke at Mitch would def be a big backbone/power move if there were any Republican senators interested in getting shit done or for the good of the country, but all they care about is winning, tax breaks, and corporate welfare.

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 11:17 AM

12. "it depends where you live"
In response to Reply # 0

if I lived in Trump land I’m giving them something they can feel until I know rhe coast is clear.

Really.. it doesn’t matter for most GOPers.

Some will be like “Trump who?” in a year or 2

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28844 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 11:28 AM

13. ""History goes to the winner" - Barr"
In response to Reply # 0

"My colleagues fail to understand the dangerous precedent this sets. If we are successful then Democrats gain the same privilege. I stand by the constitution and Trump lost."

This action potentially costs them the Senate. It's unbelieveable overturning the election is on the table this close to inauguration.

No empathy for white misery (c) BDot

"root for everybody black haters say that's crazy, wow..."

soulfunk
Charter member
10999 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 05:20 PM

15. "House GOP rushes to Trump's defense over call (partial swipe)"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/04/politics/trump-call-republican-reaction-censure-resolution/index.html

House Republicans rush to Trump's defense over Georgia call as Democrats prep censure resolution

(CNN) — Many conservative House Republicans defended President Donald Trump in the aftermath of his phone
call demanding Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raensperger "find" the votes needed for him to win the elections
in his state -- as Democrats began drafting a resolution seeking to censure Trump over the matter.
After House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy downplayed Trump's stunning demand, other Republicans rushed to
his defense -- and some refused to take issue with the President's actions.
"I wasn't involved in the call," said Minnesota Rep. Tom Emmer, who chairs the House GOP's campaign arm.
Rep. Paul Gosar, a conservative Arizona Republican who is joining his colleagues' eort to overturn the election
results on Wednesday, contended that Trump's call was a simple expression of "enormous frustration."
"Politically correct speech doesn't run well," Gosar said when asked about Trump.
Ohio GOP Rep. Jim Jordan, a leader of the congressional eort to overturn the elections, argued that Trump's call
was similar to the impeachment fight and the President's call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky where
Trump asked for an investigation into the Bidens.
"I got no concern," Jordan said. "But you guys in the press and the Democrats are always going to make a big
issue of it just like you did with the call to Zelensky."
Asked if Trump's call could cut into GOP support on Wednesday, Jordan said it wouldn't. "We got huge support
and it's growing," he said. "And I think it will continue to grow."
Trump's call with Georgia's secretary of state, audio of which
was reported by CNN, the Washington Post and others on
Sunday, comes ahead of a Republican eort to object to
President-elect Joe Biden's victory when Congress counted
the Electoral College votes on Wednesday. At least 140 House
Republicans and a dozen Senate Republicans are preparing
to vote against Biden's victory in a push to overturn the
election results despite no evidence of widespread voter
fraud, though the eort has divided Republicans, with some
Republicans openly criticizing their colleagues for an eort
they charge is dangerous to democracy.
Trump has attacked those Republicans not joining with his
push to overturn the election results, tweeting Monday at Sen.
Tom Cotton of Arkansas, one of Trump's typical Senate GOP
allies, after Cotton announced he wouldn't support the
objections.
Rep. Lee Zeldin, a New York Republican, criticized the press when asked if he had any concerns about Trump's
hourlong call, which was recorded on tape and leaked to the media.
"I wish the reporting on it was a full and honest discussion -- as opposed to the one-sided, biased take," Zeldin
said.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 10:13 PM

17. "I’m trying to understand why take the risk? "
In response to Reply # 0

like, the level of dumb or not giving a f&*k.

handle
Charter member
18948 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 10:20 PM

18. "They risk it becuase it works "
In response to Reply # 17

First they often win even doing immoral, illegal and despicable things.

Secondly their base VOTES not matter what. So what do they have to lose?

Foxnews.com TOP headline for hours today was "Trump lawyer slams Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger for 'secretly' recording 'confidential' call."

They are playing the GAME - and they are winning.

Might lose this one - but who else are these fucking Republican idiots going to vote for? Romney??

These are dead enders.

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

Stadiq
Member since Dec 21st 2005
4874 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 10:52 PM

19. "not only that, but they don't want to get primaried"
In response to Reply # 18

Obviously most are just shitty arrogant people who never face consequences.

There's a few I would not be surprised Trump has dirt on too.

And there are definitely a couple eyeing 2024

But this is the GOP now...don't line up in this line and get primaried by some QANON nutjob next cycle.

A lot of these red state GOPers major competition is in the primary, not a general.

Trump owns the GOP.

What kills me is if Romney, Collins, etc really gave a shit they could threaten to caucus with the Dems and fuck over Mitch. They could vote GOP all the way, but still take the ML away from McConnel if he doesn't kill this shit.

They have a lot of power right now, but won't use it. Another reason they should caucus with the Dems...they'd fit right in. They could all compete to see who is the most afraid of their own shadow.

tariqhu
Charter member
17885 posts
Mon Jan-04-21 11:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
20. "I would do exactly what they're doing cuz I'd be them."
In response to Reply # 0

they throw grease on a fire, while the dems got squirt guns. they fight different.

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

PimpTrickGangstaClik
15894 posts
Tue Jan-05-21 11:38 AM

22. "So what's going to happen tomorrow? "
In response to Reply # 0

Trump tweeting that Pence can declare him president tomorrow.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346488314157797389?s=19

Maybe Pence is going to try to weasel out of his job?
Chuck Grassley might have accidentally spilled the beans on the plan lol.
Said he (Grassley) will preside over the session because Pence won't be there. And shortly after Pence's crew and Grassley's crew stepped in to retract that statement.

https://twitter.com/rollcall/status/1346473050078777356?s=19

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Tue Jan-05-21 11:57 AM

23. "a fight breaks out, lol"
In response to Reply # 22

what a damn mess

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Tue Jan-05-21 11:57 AM

24. "grassley just be saying shit"

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44717 posts
Tue Jan-05-21 12:41 PM

25. "Tons of performative outrage and jockeying for Dipshit's voting base"

Pence is going to give clowns like Cruz a chance to start their 2024 presidential campaign for a few hours, then announce that Biden won.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

handle
Charter member
18948 posts
Tue Jan-05-21 12:48 PM

26. "Pence will attempt to say "Trump wins!" and gavel out"

That's the long and short of it.

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

Stadiq
Member since Dec 21st 2005
4874 posts
Tue Jan-05-21 01:00 PM

27. "Even if Pence was able to reject PA, WI, MI, GA etc"

That just means no one got to 270 and Nancy is President, no?

Is that really their play?

jimaveli
Charter member
6611 posts
Tue Jan-05-21 06:22 PM

29. "Ironic laink from 2017"

When Here’s the Deal was in Pence’s spot 4 years ago, held it down like free lunches and told Dems to cool it.

https://www.npr.org/2017/01/06/508562183/biden-to-democrats-objecting-to-electoral-college-results-it-is-over

>Trump tweeting that Pence can declare him president tomorrow.
>
>https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346488314157797389?s=19
>
>
>Maybe Pence is going to try to weasel out of his job?
>Chuck Grassley might have accidentally spilled the beans on
>the plan lol.
>Said he (Grassley) will preside over the session because Pence
>won't be there. And shortly after Pence's crew and Grassley's
>crew stepped in to retract that statement.
>
>https://twitter.com/rollcall/status/1346473050078777356?s=19
>

kayru99
Member since Jan 26th 2004
16105 posts
Tue Jan-05-21 04:01 PM

28. "trump barely lost and is still insanely popular among their base"
In response to Reply # 0

why wouldn't they lean into whatever he's selling?

mrhood75
44717 posts
Wed Jan-06-21 01:39 AM

30. "By "barely," you mean lost by 7 million votes? "
In response to Reply # 28

And by 74 electoral votes? Because neither of those is barely.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

wiseguy
Member since Apr 21st 2007
452 posts
Wed Jan-06-21 01:57 AM

32. "exactly. the fuck is this cat talking about!?! "
In response to Reply # 30

Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Wed Jan-06-21 02:09 AM

33. "trump lost complete control of govt in only 4 years lol."

nothing barely about that.

kayru99
Member since Jan 26th 2004
16105 posts
Wed Jan-06-21 05:53 PM

39. "Look at the key states."

Trump BARELY lost, and miracle shit like GA going blue had to happen for him to lose. This election was close as fuck.
It was like 7 states with an under 1 percent margin of victory IIRC?
Given his performance as president? That's a huge problem.
As for the 7 million popular votes...y'all can get caught up on that coastal vote shit that hillary did. That's not how our elections work.

mrhood75
44717 posts
Wed Jan-06-21 01:48 AM

31. "After tonight, I would hope these asshats wouldn't want to do him..."
In response to Reply # 0

...any favors.

I mean, all praise due to Abrams and all the other Democratic organizers, but Dipshit has spent the last two months making everything about himself and telling his Georgia base not to trust the election process. And by at least preliminary accounts, it doesn't sound like his base came out in nearly as strong numbers as they did in November.

So you'd think these doofuses would get some self respect and forgo the extraneous horseshit for someone who'd throw them under the bus for a nickel.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

soulfunk
Charter member
10999 posts
Wed Jan-06-21 01:55 PM

34. "Mitch just kinda went off on 45 and the GOP senators trying to "
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Jan-06-21 01:57 PM by soulfunk

overturn the election...also tried throwing in the false equivalency "both sides" nonsense. Trying to reset those goalposts now that the GOP has zero power...

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/congress-electoral-college-vote-count-2021/

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said the "United States Senate has a higher calling than an endless spiral of partisan vengeance" as he dismissed GOP lawmakers’ challenge to Electoral College results.

McConnell warned against actions that would “guarantee the delegitimatizing efforts after 2016 is a permanent, new routine for both sides.”

“Framers built the Senate to stop short-term passions from boiling over and melting the foundations of our republic. So I believe protecting our constitutional order requires respecting the limits of our own power. It would be unfair and wrong to disenfranchise American voters and overrule the courts and the states on this extraordinarily thin basis,” he added.
McConnell closed with this statement: “I will vote to respect the people's decision and defend our system of government as we know it.”

mrhood75
44717 posts
Wed Jan-06-21 02:12 PM

35. "Fuck Mitch's senile turtle ass"
In response to Reply # 34

To quote Cold Mountain: "Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war "a cloud over the land" but they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's rainin'!'"

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Wed Jan-06-21 02:12 PM

36. "who anointed Cruz King?"
In response to Reply # 0

I don’t know enough about him but why this play?

mrhood75
44717 posts
Wed Jan-06-21 02:18 PM

37. "The "why" is because he wants to be President in 2024"
In response to Reply # 36

This whole stunt is just to be one of the first to start his campaign and hopefully get Dipshit's voters.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Wed Jan-06-21 02:20 PM

38. "are y’all watching this? "
In response to Reply # 0

this is crazy

Lobby General Discussion topic #13418416 Previous topic | Next topic